Chris Christie campaigns for Martinez

Chris Christie campaigns for Martinez

There are 9 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from May 29, 2014, titled Chris Christie campaigns for Martinez. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

ROSWELL >> New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is in southwest New Mexico to campaign for Republican Gov. Susana Martinez as she runs for re-election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Carlsbad Resident

Carlsbad, NM

#1 May 30, 2014
Sure was nice to see an old friend Susanna, but she could hardly wait to get out of this corrupt backwards city, this city doesn't have the nice facilities these people like to have, if that Jet had afterburners she would have the pilot put them on get back to civilization a little quicker.
Just_a _Gay_Guy

Hobbs, NM

#2 May 30, 2014
Carlsbad Resident wrote:
Sure was nice to see an old friend Susanna, but she could hardly wait to get out of this corrupt backwards city, this city doesn't have the nice facilities these people like to have, if that Jet had afterburners she would have the pilot put them on get back to civilization a little quicker.
Maybe it was you she was trying to avoid but never mind because I still want you you gorgeous hunk of manhood!!
Carlsbad Resident

Hobbs, NM

#3 May 30, 2014
Just_a _Gay_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it was you she was trying to avoid but never mind because I still want you you gorgeous hunk of manhood!!
Grow up!
Susanna la Tejana

Carlsbad, NM

#4 Jun 5, 2014
Aí ju so estoopit!

I don' care about none of ju gringo rednecks in Carlos-bad.

I ain't jur pinche friend pendejo!

Jur so estoopit cuz i don' do CHIT and ju pendejos keep voting for me!

And another ting, I gonna juse a jet jus like mi compadre Richardson. only i gonna lie about it and ju pendejos will defend me!

dis is da best job ever for a Tejana pendeja like me!

I git ta beso el culo de Chris Christie. He so estoopit too cuz he tinks we're friends.

me and my side punch Jay gonna keep lyin' and ju pendejos ain't gonna do CHIT about it!

te pone un dedo pendejos! i ain't gotta come down to dis chithole no mas!
sanchothegoatman

Artesia, NM

#5 Jul 2, 2014
Susana is the worst thing to happen to new mexico in many years.

Since: Apr 12

Carlsbad, NM

#6 Jul 2, 2014
sanchothegoatman wrote:
Susana is the worst thing to happen to new mexico in many years.
No, she is the 2nd worst just right behind Bill Richardson.
Mother Abagail

Carlsbad, NM

#7 Jul 2, 2014
"New Mexico leads the country with 16.4 percent of alcohol-related deaths..."

It's getting better all the time here in New Mexico! WooHooo!!!!
Susanna la Tejana

Carlsbad, NM

#8 Jul 3, 2014
_Aristotle_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she is the 2nd worst just right behind Bill Richardson.
Ai ju so estoopit too!

Ju didn't know about da surplus moneys dat Bill left me? I done spent ALLA DAT!! Ju esso estoopit ju don' know NUFEEN!!!

Ju iz a estoopit pendejo if ju tink Bill was worse dan I am now! Jus re-elect me, da Tejana Mentirosa, an I'll screw ju over too! Issa like I said buh for, ju estoopit pendejos in da South east don' even know dat I tink jur all jus estoopit gringos dat will vote for me cuz I'm Republican. Issa OK if da Yates Family an' da estoopit gringos in Artesia don' like me no mas. I din' even know where Artesia is before my BFF (Beeg Fat Frien'), came over here an lied for me an' him 'bout everyteen.

O jeah, I dun guarded da Catholic Church Bingo in my leetle beety juniform! Das why ju will all vote for me! Cuz ju is so estoopit.

Since: Apr 12

Carlsbad, NM

#9 Jul 3, 2014
Susanna la Tejana wrote:
<quoted text>
Ai ju so estoopit too!
Ju didn't know about da surplus moneys dat Bill left me? I done spent ALLA DAT!! Ju esso estoopit ju don' know NUFEEN!!!
Ju iz a estoopit pendejo if ju tink Bill was worse dan I am now! Jus re-elect me, da Tejana Mentirosa, an I'll screw ju over too! Issa like I said buh for, ju estoopit pendejos in da South east don' even know dat I tink jur all jus estoopit gringos dat will vote for me cuz I'm Republican. Issa OK if da Yates Family an' da estoopit gringos in Artesia don' like me no mas. I din' even know where Artesia is before my BFF (Beeg Fat Frien'), came over here an lied for me an' him 'bout everyteen.
O jeah, I dun guarded da Catholic Church Bingo in my leetle beety juniform! Das why ju will all vote for me! Cuz ju is so estoopit.
Not even going to bother reading your gibberish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cloudcroft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 11 hr jonesy 12,335
Just some ladies to bs with Wed If only I was a d... 7
Biggest ho in Artesia any age? (Jun '17) May 18 IADMITiDIDhitTHAT 3
News Burglary, drug busts keep Tulie police busy (Mar '08) Mar '18 SABRINA_ 14
News Judge Henry Casta eda issues letter of resignation Mar '18 large marge 12
Christopher Glenn Mar '18 PuBlIcInFoRmAnT 1
News 100 years later, Geronimo may return to NM - Ru... (Feb '09) Mar '18 Holly 41

Cloudcroft Jobs

Personal Finance

Cloudcroft Mortgages