9-11 anniversary: For Springs woman w...

9-11 anniversary: For Springs woman who lost brother, 'It gets ...

There are 28 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Sep 10, 2008, titled 9-11 anniversary: For Springs woman who lost brother, 'It gets .... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

She got the list of names last week, along with a CD giving the correct pronunciations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
David

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Sep 10, 2008
Why don't we get over this stuff for gosh sakes and move on!! The most powerful, most high tech country in the world got caught with its security pants down. Oh, we can put men on the moon and police the entire world, but we're powerless against some idiots armed with boxcutters. And for the fools who say a plane didn't really hit the Pentagon, I was there. I lived two miles from the Pentagon I saw it happen.
Do Not forget

AOL

#2 Sep 11, 2008
A day of sorrow for the world. Do not forget what was done to many innocent people.
Old School

Miami, FL

#3 Sep 11, 2008
David wrote:
Why don't we get over this stuff for gosh sakes and move on!! The most powerful, most high tech country in the world got caught with its security pants down. Oh, we can put men on the moon and police the entire world, but we're powerless against some idiots armed with boxcutters. And for the fools who say a plane didn't really hit the Pentagon, I was there. I lived two miles from the Pentagon I saw it happen.
Forget it? Never forget. Those who choose to forget history are doomed to relive it. Even though the exact history is still debatable. Re- bldg #7. You must have pretty good eyesight eyesight to see from 2 miles away. Especially when the Pentagon attack happened at ground level.
GOP Blows

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 Sep 11, 2008
We will never forget 9/11 just like we will never forget 12/7. What sickens me is the man respondible for this attack is still alive thanks GW BUSH. At least for Pearl Harbour we defeated Japan!
lenojoker

Pompano Beach, FL

#6 Sep 11, 2008
David wrote:
David, you are a sorry excuse for a human being! Move on?? Too bad one of your family members was not in the Towers; maybe then you would have some compassion. You DISGUST me!
Mike

Chester, VA

#7 Sep 11, 2008
What a compassionate person you are. I assume that people will say "Get over it" when something tragic happens to your family.
Dope Makes U Dumb

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 Sep 11, 2008
If you believe the Republicans have made us safer, forget about it... They have only made us more enemies. It can happen again tommorrow.
FizzDude

Pompano Beach, FL

#10 Sep 11, 2008
David wrote:
You "saw" it happen... yeah right!! How long did it take to brainwash you?
Will never forget

Deerfield Beach, FL

#11 Sep 11, 2008
My prayers and support go out to the families who lost loved ones in the attacks on 9/11.(and our rescue workers who gave their lives, and were injured...our Heroes)
It was an attack on innocent people in our country, men-women and children ... to tell us to 'move on' and not remember is idiotic.
PhantomNine

Boca Raton, FL

#13 Sep 11, 2008
u no who wrote:
I am sure it is a lot harder for her knowing the Bush & Cheney were the guy who did it.
Questions for Sarah Palin, the GOP V.P. nominee of 2008.
1. Who da bay bay dadee b?
2. I b voting fo yo meth h o e.
3. Iz dat Bay Bay kidz?
4. Whi iz Wassila da meth capitol of Alaska, wen u b da Maya?
5. Iz u ah meth h o e?
6. Iz u reely black in wite face?
7. Now datz u no longa in Alaska, iz u spreedin hairpiece?
8. Who iz all dem bay bays belong too?
9. Iz u reely da h o e in Cheney’s sun glasses?
10. Why u wantz Alaska to leeve da U.S.? Iz it because u welfare wite wealthy queens want to steel da oil uz peeples pay fo?
And your point is? Bet u iz wite.
This blog was intended for those of us who've lost or know someone who lost a special person on 9/11. We all grieve differently and for some of us the pain of that day is something that we'll carry to our graves. May we all in time find a little closure to what’s happened to us. Hopefully those who were responsible for that crime, get what's owed to them. I still find it difficult to understand why America's not done the right thing; Bin Laden is still free and smiling.
David

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#15 Sep 11, 2008
"You must have pretty good eyesight eyesight to see from 2 miles away. Especially when the Pentagon attack happened at ground level."

My eyesight is better than pretty good; it's excellent, thank you. But we didn't need good eyesight. I was playing golf at a nearby course and the inbound plane that hit the Pentagon flew over us at an altitude of about 800'. Many people saw it. When you don't know what you're talking about it's better to keep your mouth shut rather than opening it and making a fool out of yourself. I lost a family member and a neighbor in that attack, but it was years ago! Time to move on.
Eddie

Fort Myers, FL

#16 Sep 11, 2008
David wrote:
And for the fools who say a plane didn't really hit the Pentagon, I was there. I lived two miles from the Pentagon I saw it happen.
Sure you did
Native Floridian

Louisville, KY

#17 Sep 11, 2008
I for one will never forget 9/11. My thoughts and prayers go to the families who lost loved ones and how this country came together as one nation no matter what ethnicity we all were. I remember everyone flying the American flags from their homes and cars. We were one country in love and faith and hope.We need to get all that back. I love this country and what we used to stand for, Freedom and Justice for all.
minor threat

Tallahassee, FL

#18 Sep 11, 2008
Some people are responding intellectually while others are responding emotionally and that's what producing the conflict this morning.
Here's what we know: Bush was in charge. Bush had eight months of terror warnings with credible intelligence. Bush didn't have one terrorism meeting until AFTER 9-11.
Bush hasn't caught bin Laden. Bush illegally invaded Iraq which has destabilized both Iraq and Afganistan.
Afganistan isn't going well. Iraq isn't going well. They're spending $12 Billion a month in Iraq alone.
Republicans haven't made us safer, that's a 9-11 myth.
There is nothing wrong with commemorating 9-11 to honor those that perished at the hands of extremists and incompetents.
Outrageous

Spartanburg, SC

#20 Sep 11, 2008
FizzDude wrote:
After 2001, I can imagine Dubya swells with pride every year on 09/11 and says to himself while masturbating in his own feces:
"Look at all the fear and pain I have successfully instilled into my fellow Americans!!! All in the name of my own dark and private agenda!! I am so proud of myself!! Do I make you proud, daddy?"
For those of you who still think the government had nothing to do with it, you might want to check out a documentary by Michael Ruppert called "The Truth & Lies of 9/11" Also get the blinders off of your eyes while your at it.
You are a plain and simple mental case.
Outrageous

Spartanburg, SC

#21 Sep 11, 2008
minor threat wrote:
Some people are responding intellectually while others are responding emotionally and that's what producing the conflict this morning.
Here's what we know: Bush was in charge. Bush had eight months of terror warnings with credible intelligence. Bush didn't have one terrorism meeting until AFTER 9-11.
Bush hasn't caught bin Laden. Bush illegally invaded Iraq which has destabilized both Iraq and Afganistan.
Afganistan isn't going well. Iraq isn't going well. They're spending $12 Billion a month in Iraq alone.
Republicans haven't made us safer, that's a 9-11 myth.
There is nothing wrong with commemorating 9-11 to honor those that perished at the hands of extremists and incompetents.
You are another mental case.Blame the president for the attacks?
A Firemans Sis

United States

#22 Sep 11, 2008
Today I sit at work wearing red, white and blue. I am wearing an American Flag on my shirt and an American Flag pin over my heart.
Condolences to the families and friends of the over 3,000 lives lost on this most tragic day.
WE WILL NEVER FORGET 9~1~1.
God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!
Boynton Guy

Lake Worth, FL

#23 Sep 11, 2008
FizzDude wrote:
After 2001, I can imagine Dubya swells with pride every year on 09/11 and says to himself while masturbating in his own feces:
"Look at all the fear and pain I have successfully instilled into my fellow Americans!!! All in the name of my own dark and private agenda!! I am so proud of myself!! Do I make you proud, daddy?"
For those of you who still think the government had nothing to do with it, you might want to check out a documentary by Michael Ruppert called "The Truth & Lies of 9/11" Also get the blinders off of your eyes while your at it.
Dude you need help.
Firemans Daughter

Boynton Beach, FL

#25 Sep 11, 2008
A Firemans Sis wrote:
Today I sit at work wearing red, white and blue. I am wearing an American Flag on my shirt and an American Flag pin over my heart.
Condolences to the families and friends of the over 3,000 lives lost on this most tragic day.
WE WILL NEVER FORGET 9~1~1.
God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!
Me too.
RACE

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#26 Sep 11, 2008
NEVER FORGET!
NEVER FORGIVE!

too bad you were not in the towers dave, but of course you could not have been, as you would need to have a job to be there, which you obviously dont.
no job
no life
no intelligence
no compassion
no worth
no value
just a puke, thats all nothing else.
David wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Closter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snow shoveling Mar 14 Wanda 2
News Jill Gihorski will take reigns at CMS in January (Jul '12) Mar 11 Eddie 2
News Bergen County Executive Tedesco Announces Parks... Feb '17 matt 4
News Closter police department to be evaluated (Feb '10) Feb '17 PattyValentine 19
Allen Brewster (Jul '09) Nov '16 jwm 3
George t muro (Apr '16) Oct '16 Jen 5
Lawsuits (Jun '16) Jun '16 DumontClassof95 2

Closter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Closter Mortgages