'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 286887 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

frank

Oakland, CA

#40059 May 14, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Frank! Put A LID ON IT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VdAt4qWvz_8XX
and that's as close as you get to squack huntin!(SNZ).
Great stuff thanks ...
LMS

Elizabethtown, KY

#40060 May 14, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Good boy, no one should!
Good boy????? Is he your dog?? You uppity snob!!!
I shop there at least 3 days a week!! So, guess I don't get a "good boy"? FU
news

Owensboro, KY

#40061 May 14, 2012
Whappppbapapap
Yellow Submarine

United States

#40062 May 14, 2012
I don't quite follow
LMS

Elizabethtown, KY

#40063 May 14, 2012
That's it Yellow??? You get on here to say you don't understand something as if anyone cares!!!!
no one

Smyrna, TN

#40064 May 14, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
No I do not, I told you, you don't have a friggen clue
That's exactly what you said, maybe if you didn't talk so much shit people would understand you better.
He Man

Cleveland, GA

#40065 May 14, 2012
American Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay, I had never actully listened to that boy! He is bright as hell! Hell I would trade Bob Corker for him in a second! Right there my friend, would make a fine President!!!
A chip off the old block(RON PAUL 2012)...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#40066 May 14, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Five minute University! I got a BLT and a PHD from Micky D!
I gotts ta know.
What grade are you in?
frank

Oakland, CA

#40068 May 14, 2012
LMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good boy????? Is he your dog?? You uppity snob!!!
I shop there at least 3 days a week!! So, guess I don't get a "good boy"? FU
I'll take my dog(s) any day over 'most' people

Since: Dec 11

#40070 May 14, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Great stuff thanks ...
Maybe we agree to disagree on politics...
but that only lasts a little while, remember folks we are all Americans first and foremost.
Blow off some steam...just don't blow your lid!

SNZ one mo time! because I ain't skeered of no ghost!

#40071 May 14, 2012
Oh what the HELL!

&fe ature=related

#40072 May 14, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I gotts ta know.
What grade are you in?
I dropped out of 5th grade at the ripe old age of 17!
Then I flunked out of the school of Hard-Nocks...so I stay home, take long bubble baths with my rubber duckee...and eat Cheeto's!

TTTHHHBBBIIITT!:b

#40073 May 14, 2012
T'was I McGee!
wtf has no sense of humor...
Jay

Springville, TN

#40076 May 14, 2012
Someone asked, and then figured it out like this:

"How much does a trillion dollars weigh?"

I don't think any of us have a clue as to the sum of money this government has spent us in debt for the next three generations. How much does it weigh?

Try one million one hundred and two tons.(1,102,311 actually).

Then times that by 14.

Go figure!!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#40077 May 14, 2012
???????

More from my Inbox:

Yes, folks, that is what she said, according to an instructor at a School for the Deaf and Blind who watched the video. The video is shown at normal speed, 3/4 speed, and 1/2 speed with no banners obstructing her lips.

It should come as no surprise that she and Barack have no clue about America's reverence for, nor reference to, our flag, or that both want to eliminate all memorials and ceremonies commemorating the 9/11 attacks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jay

Springville, TN

#40078 May 14, 2012
It depends on who you want to believe.

But 4,980,700 people have viewed this video. Comments have been disabled.

Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill H.R.3200 - Key Points

&fe ature=related
He Man

Cleveland, GA

#40079 May 14, 2012
TAMPA, March 31, 2012óIn their mad dash to create the long awaited general election narrative, media outlets have pronounced Ron Paulís campaign dead.

They now speculate about what his supporters may do when he drops out. The Associated Press reports that Romney has over ten times the delegates that Ron Paul has secured. Reuters reports that Paul is far behind in Wisconsin and that his supporters have finally conceded that he canít win the nomination.

None of this is true. Romney has not secured 568 delegates. Hundreds of those delegates wonít be determined until Republican state conventions, many of which havenít happened yet.

As Iíve reported before, there is very credible evidence that Ron Paul will emerge from those conventions with the majority of delegates in many states. Texas, New York and California havenít even held their primaries yet. Those three states alone control over four hundred delegates.

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#40080 May 14, 2012
Sorry guys...can't get nothing through??????????
Forum Watcher

Louisville, KY

#40081 May 14, 2012
Watcher
American Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#40082 May 14, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
Sorry guys...can't get nothing through??????????
I actully tried to respond earlier. I read both posts, I found the first one contained the truth and was accurate.
The second one, I admire your faith, but am not so sure about CA's importance to the big picture? A good part of that large economy is the import and distribution of goods made in china, which is the key player in the fact that "the rest of America" has lost 80%+ of its factory jobs since the 90s! Those jobs were the key to a thriveing middle class that fueled the American economy, does that have merit? For the 16th biggest economy, they stay in a hell of a lot of financial trouble, dont you think? They brag about their "per capita" income, yet I can live and prosper better in TN on 35K a year, than someone in CA can on 3 times that amount! Just sayin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Closplint Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UAW at TMMK 3 min bonk 26
Thomas tracy 21 min Alice 2
Toyota 23 min Trey 17
Metal music band 26 min Roger 11
Tarry Smith lawn care service is a rip off! 27 min Will 3
does anyone know miranda? (Jan '10) 29 min Matt 10
Who are they 30 min Norm 3

Closplint Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance