Ex-preschool teacher drunk at sentenc...

Ex-preschool teacher drunk at sentencing, court records say

There are 3 comments on the MyHighPlains.com story from Sep 2, 2017, titled Ex-preschool teacher drunk at sentencing, court records say. In it, MyHighPlains.com reports that:

An ex-preschool teacher who was fired for having a blood alcohol content of .370 at work showed up drunk to her sentencing Thursday, according to court documents, WOI reported . Angela Hircock, 43, was charged in March for child endangerment, an aggravated misdemeanor, after she was caught drunk during business hours at the Lil Scholars Too day care in West Des Moines, Iowa, WOI reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyHighPlains.com.

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#1 Sep 3, 2017
Probably not a good way to keep your sentencing at a pre-school level :(

.370 at work,nice to see kids that age getting real word experience with decimals :) Rick
VP Mullah Elect Pence

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Sep 4, 2017
An obvious cry for whelp in coping with the little darlings.
VP Mullah Elect Pence

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Sep 4, 2017
As defense attorney I can say my client would have preferred her sentencing hearing in a Manhattan spot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clive Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adulterer Bill W. Davis of Urbandale (Mar '17) Nov 8 Roger white 11
News Your 2 Cents' Worth Submit brief anonymous comm... (Jul '09) Feb '18 tom winn 187
News Proposed transgender bathroom bill invokes heat... (Feb '18) Feb '18 C Kersey 3
News Ticket's in the mail: Red-light cameras questioned (Mar '09) May '17 Susan 60
News For Donald Trump, projection emerges as top cam... (Sep '16) Nov '16 davy 42
News Ap Fact Check: Trump says Clinton lacks policie... (Sep '16) Sep '16 YouDidntBuildThat 6
News Donald Trump delivers red meat during Iowa rally (Sep '16) Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 1

Clive Jobs

Personal Finance

Clive Mortgages