Dallas County Sheriff

Feb 20, 2013 Read more: Waukee Today
February 27 Raymond J. Confair Jr., age 39 of 1229 Locust St., West Des Moines was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear - failure to comply with the support payments as ordered. Read more
AGB

Sun City, AZ

#1 Apr 14, 2013
He will never pay his support, a loser with to many kids and not a man enough to step up. Thanks for the address....
Esile Hciregnig

Commerce, TX

#2 Saturday Mar 28
but Don't Tell Any Of The Anti Truthers About ANY Of THIS, Because THEY Will Just Tell YOU:(You Think Everybody And Everyone IS Out To GIT YOU, DON'T YOU, KOOK??)(When WILL The Anti Truthers EVER LEARN, That As A Matter Of FACT: THEY ARE All Out, To GIT Everyone, And Everybody, And There Really IS No Escape!) Hey, I Am Assured Of MY Self On Such Very REAL Things Like These KOOK Sounding Conspiracies That The Anti Truthers Call Nothing But KOOK Delusions, Because I Actually Get Out Into The REAL WORLD, And AWAY From ALL Of The Brain Drain Mass Main Stream Media Garbage, That IS Spewed Out, Constantly, By The Brain Drain Mass Main Stream Media Garbage, On TV, And Also Because I Actually WENT To SCHOOL,(whatever) And Received A Really GOOD Education, Right There, In MY own State Of Iowa, AND The Rest Of The mid west Too, Which Is A No Non Sense Part Of THIS Country, And HOW! And I Also Had A Very Rational Sounding No Non Sense Teacher There In MY own State Of Iowa And Other Parts Of The mid west Too, Who Said To ME A Few Times: Never Take ANY Situation, For Granted, And NEVER Assume, That WHAT YOU See, Is Always WHAT YOU Are Actually Getting.......So I DON'T NEED To PROVE Nothing, To These Lower Step FAKE CROOK, Anti Truther Trolls On ANY Of These TOPIX Forums, Especially NOT The Anti Truther TOPIX Forums, With Those Lower Step FAKE CROOK Anti Truther Trolls, Not EVER! I DON'T Believe In The Anti Truther Establishment, Because I DON'T Believe In ABUSIVE, Name Calling, Anti Truthers, Not Now, And Not Ever! Also: I KNOW HOW To Spell, And A Lot Of You Dumb O Anti Truthers, Cannot Even Spell The Word Spell, Dumb O Anti Truthers! boo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clive Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Protest Planned After Catholic School Refuses T... Apr 11 Brian_G 35
News Now Protesters Insist That A Catholic Scho... Apr 9 trymeandsee 1
News Iowa Quality Meats Announces Closure (Jul '07) Apr 5 Created 3
News Your 2 Cents' Worth Submit brief anonymous comm... (Jul '09) Mar 31 Go Blue Forever 176
News Protesters block immigration holding site at Ur... (Nov '10) Mar 28 Elise Gingerich 14
News Rand Paul picks a fight with Marco Rubio Jan '15 by a vote 1
News Ticket's in the mail: Red-light cameras questioned (Mar '09) Apr '14 HydroG 57
More from around the web

Clive People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]