First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wondering

La Vergne, TN

#1 Oct 24, 2010
Does anyone know a Brittany that works for home makers? I am not s ure of her last name! Her boyfriend works at advanced auto!she drives a Grand AM car a puter color I guess is what color u would call it!
just wondering

La Vergne, TN

#2 Oct 24, 2010
if anyone knows her please let me know her last name!
Meeeeeeee

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2010
Her last name is stanley
KNOW

Richmond, KY

#4 Nov 19, 2010
Belcher or Tackett>
just wondering

La Vergne, TN

#5 Nov 20, 2010
Thank you so much.......what kind of person is she?
coltslover

Christiansburg, VA

#6 Nov 22, 2010
mcmurl?
just wondering

La Vergne, TN

#7 Nov 22, 2010
coltslover wrote:
mcmurl?
whats that mean?
coltslover

Christiansburg, VA

#8 Nov 22, 2010
i thought that was her last name. maybe i have it wrong.
just wondering

La Vergne, TN

#9 Nov 22, 2010
coltslover wrote:
i thought that was her last name. maybe i have it wrong.
Im not sure I am trying to find out what it is lol I have looked on facebook and cant seem to find her! I know her boyfried works at advanced auto I want to say nick is his name but Im not 100% sure!
someone

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Nov 23, 2010
it is McMurl
just wondering

La Vergne, TN

#11 Nov 23, 2010
ok thanks I cant seem to find her on facebook lol! Do u all know what kind of person she is?
some1

La Follette, TN

#12 Nov 26, 2010
i know brittany what do you want to know about her?
just wondering

La Vergne, TN

#13 Nov 27, 2010
what kind of person is she? can she be trusted?
some1

La Follette, TN

#14 Nov 27, 2010
she has always been very honest and trustworthy with me always tries to go out of her way to do anything she can to help me. anything else you would like to know?
Brittanys mom

La Follette, TN

#15 Dec 30, 2010
why would you want to know something about my daughter she has no facebook account and doesnt want one why so curious about her seems to me you knew all there wzs her boyfriend where he works where she works so apparently you know more than you are willing to say my daughter is a very decent person hard worker and am proud the she is my daughter
wtf

Brentwood, TN

#16 Dec 30, 2010
Brittanys mom wrote:
why would you want to know something about my daughter she has no facebook account and doesnt want one why so curious about her seems to me you knew all there wzs her boyfriend where he works where she works so apparently you know more than you are willing to say my daughter is a very decent person hard worker and am proud the she is my daughter
of course a mom is gonna say that about her daughter
someone

La Vergne, TN

#17 Jan 13, 2011
she will steal from you!!! I know personally
ksw

Murfreesboro, TN

#18 Jan 14, 2011
I have known Britt and Nick for a while.They Both are good people and hard workers.If you have a question go ask Nick i am sure he will help any way he can.
Brittany McMurl

La Follette, TN

#19 Jan 17, 2011
someone wrote:
she will steal from you!!! I know personally
is that right? well this is brittany and i dont have a damn clue who the hell you are but i havent stole a damn thing from you. why hide behind "someone" as your name? seems to me like you have nothing better to do with your time then to sit on here and talk shit about people you do not even no. but guess what im not gonna get my panties in a wad because frankly i dont care what you or anyone else has to say on this forum because the people in my life who matter know who the hell i am and what im about and stealing isnt one of them ive worked my ass off for what i do have in life. my mother also raised me alot better than that. so you keep on here talking your smack i dont really care karma is such a bitch and im sure it will catch up to you real soon. have a wonderfull evening and may god bless you. Love Always Brittany*
someone

Casey, IL

#20 Feb 14, 2011
Go ahead justify yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clintwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nathanial Mullins & Jessica Jesen 2 hr Yeah 2
Wondering about court house 3 hr citizen 1
Alleged Women Beater Running for Office in Dick... 10 hr B Greene 7
Does anyone know emma and rufus hackney. It's ... 13 hr xxx 3
Regina Mon Peanut 3
Carol M/Brother Wolf/Clintwood Yard Sale Facebo... Mon Beware dogncat ow... 1
Druggies in Dickenson County Mon liberal 32

Clintwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance