Highlands Drilling
fact

United States

#106 Jan 29, 2011
His wife wrote:
<quoted text>
I am married to a "j" on rig 8 i dont know if there are more "j"'s but i do know my "j" does not get on here. He loves his job on rig 8 and has been there for 2 years. So you may be wrong on who is ass kissin.
no this guy isn't married he is new and young evening shift I think!
hahaha

Shelby, OH

#107 Jan 29, 2011
its a shame wrote:
<quoted text>how stupid could you be to even post that!there is no way possible to pass those drug tests,if they get tested on site they stand with them while they fill the cup,if they get sent to ocumed the same procedure!so idk who was feeding you full of shit but they deff did,its ppl like you that give companys a bad name IDIOT!
you must not know much about highlands drilling, you dont piss in a cup, its a mouth swab and listerine strips & peroxide will make a passing test. the only time u piss is if u got to the hospital with an injury! Almost all highlands employees are drug heads, take it from a highlands drilling company worker! Get urself a job there and u will see for urself!
hahaha

Shelby, OH

#108 Jan 29, 2011
Rick Hull isnt the problem, its their tool pushers!! Thats the problem on them rigs...Hire someone who aint gonna let so much bad stuff go on!
Needin Job

Mount Juliet, TN

#109 Feb 2, 2011
Are they hiring now?
heard

Murfreesboro, TN

#110 Feb 2, 2011
Heard that they had been laying off!
Needin Job

Mount Juliet, TN

#111 Feb 3, 2011
Was told a bunch are being relocated to Pa. Is that it or actually laying off?
dark rider

Knoxville, TN

#112 Feb 4, 2011
i dont believe no one knows what they are going to do hear so much i guess a person has to go straight to the office to find out cause its all hear say on here. i'd say they'll get fired up by end of feb. like always some rigs out of here an some in ky or mayb tenn. even heard th shop was going to b moved so take it with a grain of salt just like union drilling yrs. ago here 2day an gone tomorrow...
SoOverIt

Murfreesboro, TN

#114 Feb 5, 2011
highlands drilling wrote:
you know all this stuff on here is comicable and mostly sounds like a bunch of little punk ass bitches on here whineing about their jobs if you dont like it quit and find a better one but for one i think highlands is a great place to work and yes its not perfect but show me a company that is, all places of work has thier lazy asses and also has their hard workers and dedicated workers ,so get out there and put in a good shifts work and go home to your family and quit your damn complaining.
whats comicable???I'm lost....
Across the hill

Clinchco, VA

#115 Feb 6, 2011
All i know is that Highlands Drilling is like everyone else in Clintwood. A BUNCH OF WHINEY ASS THINK THERE BETTER THEN EVERYONE ELSE CRYBABYS.
strawberry

Murfreesboro, TN

#116 Feb 6, 2011
wont you take a look at the ASPLUNDH workers what do you think about them...... talk about drug use!!!!
hatfield

Murfreesboro, TN

#117 Feb 6, 2011
and to think there cutting trees around our home. no wonder we lost power like we did last winter. and were still paying for there rest and good time...
Spectator

Shelby, NC

#118 Feb 7, 2011
Economy isn't going well be thankful you have a job whether you like it or not. Jealousy wont get you where but in trouble. If there is drug use on the rig it is endndering others, but the user also has to face the fact they hurting themself an or their family and responsible for any thing that occurs. life isn't a box of chocolates. some are bad and some are good. Some dont even belong.
hahahah

Athens, OH

#119 Feb 10, 2011
heard wrote:
Heard that they had been laying off!
Theres 4 rigs out drilling, they have 10 in the yard at Highlands drilling company! Theres 52 holes total left to drill this year! That 52 holes are for the 4 rigs!
hahahah

Athens, OH

#120 Feb 10, 2011
Highlands is a good paying job, I hope they dont go under!
wondering

Murfreesboro, TN

#121 Feb 10, 2011
I would love to know if they are laying off or not, or leaving. I have heard several things! IS there no one who knows the truth!!
jackyl

Knoxville, TN

#122 Feb 10, 2011
i'm going by there tomorrow and see what's coming down and put application in so i'll let u all know what the low down is,,. check me out bout fri. nite sum time//..
How Many Rigs

Pennington Gap, VA

#123 Feb 11, 2011
hahahah wrote:
<quoted text>
Theres 4 rigs out drilling, they have 10 in the yard at Highlands drilling company! Theres 52 holes total left to drill this year! That 52 holes are for the 4 rigs!
So they have 14 Highland Drilling Rigs??? Hmmm, I counted 12 total...yep 12! 52 total Holes left or 52 wells to be drilled? So how many has already been drilled? What's avg of Drilling a Grass Root Well from Spud to TD? What's avg for Topsets? Is that this year's prog. for KY, TN, WVA, VA, PA, OH, NY???? Or is it 52 wells for each state???? We really need some more clarification on this matter. If there really are 14 Rigs then where are they hiding the other two???
Country Boy

Mount Juliet, TN

#124 Feb 20, 2011
SLIM TIM wrote:
ive worked in the gas field and thats exactly what they do there is no such thing as a random drug test they send the ones that can pass so country boy if youve been and passed watch your ass you will go back and if you know a guy thats never been hes just not lucky hes on the shit and as far as the best money you ever made why dont you oilfield boy go underground see how you cut it there if you want to earn a good payday if you arent 2 sorry 2 do a little roofbolting or a days work country BOY cause thats what you are a boy
Well Slim Tim just so you know I started working when iI was 14 and ain't quit yet. So I suggest you know who the hell your talking about before you go to running your mouth to much. I'm 36 now and haven't missed a days work since 14. It's young punks like you that dont like to work these days.
curious

United States

#125 Feb 24, 2011
I heard rig 3 is the next to get the axe and the rest are soon to follow
WHO KNOWS

Nashville, TN

#126 Feb 27, 2011
who knows what rig is going to shut down next 1 min its 3 then its 5 or pos. 4 no one knows till it happens just hope it picks up before long and we all go back to work and get back on our own rig

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clintwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
people ive seen around 2 hr dickerson 3
Bingo at VFW Building 4 hr Debbie 1
taking advantage of parents 17 hr Penelope 2
Huddle House re-opening....lets not repeat hist... Tue super man rig 8 r... 24
Cheating husbands in clintwood Mon uhh 3
Cox family cemetery vandalism Feb 5 dickerson 4
White ford Ranger pioneer in the back glass Feb 5 Sammy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clintwood Mortgages