Highlands Drilling
Employee 2 on Rig 8

United States

#64 Jan 15, 2011
For everyone's info I have been an employee of Highlands Drilling LLC. rig 8,since the day it left the yard and still am. I am also very proud of what we as a rig have accomplished.I have also seen alot of people come and go, therfore I am pretty sure I know the three men that have been granted an actual "transfer". I have also worked with all three of the men and only one of the men were worth a hoot.So that leaves two guys that would get on here and trash a really good operating/hardworking rig as a whole. And thats how I would expect those guys to say what they really think of us.So thank you men for slandering rig 8. If its who I think these people are then its only a matter of time until you wear out your welcome on whichever rig you ran to , so good luck with your rig hopping!
harry

Murfreesboro, TN

#65 Jan 15, 2011
DrillersWife wrote:
<quoted text>
Gossip, thats what Topix is all about! The biggest waste of space on the internet that I've ever seen! A lie will travel half way around the world while a truth is still putting on its shoes , but no matter how fast a lie is the truth will catch up. People can say all the BS they want on here, the truth is seen! Its rather sad that people have nothing better to do than to talk about good hard working men and even drag their families into it sometimes! Jealousy? Boredom? Feel bad about yourself and talking about others make you feel better?? Grow up already, get a hobby!!
ok and i guess you have all the rights in the world to get on here with your petty lil insults,you are the one that needs to grow up lady,what buiness is rig 8 of yours?
Rex E Harris Jr

United States

#66 Jan 15, 2011
Everybody has an opinion and the freedom to express it....
Nobody did mention me but somebody mentioned my rig so Hell Yeah I'm going to back it up.
Bully?? Really?? That is too funny! I am 6' tall and 140 lbs. and it is very safe to say that the average Highlands Employee has atleast 100 lbs. or more on me. The definition of bully is a person who is habitually cruel or overbearing, especially to smaller or weaker people/a hired ruffian; a thug. I really am curious where the bully thing came in cause that would be like a pissant trying to shove around a bunch of elephants and a thug I am not!
I never said that nobody on my rig is lazy! I suppose I have told a lie or two in my life so call me a liar if you want too! Nobody is perfect and you must not have got the memo that says "Rex don't give a shit what you think about him"! I do care what you have to say about the men I work with and care about! We all get a lil lazy sometimes! The rigs and Highlands as a company is a team effort. One man can make a difference but ultimately it is a team effort. I am nothing without my Drillers and they are nothing without their crews. I couldn't be happier with the performance of team/family that makes my rig.
I'm not mad and am not going to trash a bunch of people that say they didn't like my rig. Everybody needs to find where they belong and if it wasn't on my rig then I am truly sorry my rig was not for you. I wish you all the best, hope you have found peace, and a home. If however you do feel the need to trash somebody/something then leave my rig and the men on it alone. Again, I am here.... Leave your comment, post your name, get my number off of the contact list & give me a call, or I'll be @ the shop. I am always open to a lil perspective or constructive criticism for it can be eye opening!
harry

Murfreesboro, TN

#68 Jan 16, 2011
Webster Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell:
1)Genius... X "You got that wrong!"
2)Their.... X "You got that wrong!"
3)Should.... X "Easy one, but you got it wrong!"
Test Result's revealed that you should not be dreaming of winning the National Spelling Bee!
i dont try to correct my spelling for you IDIOTS!And yes thats what you are for getting on here running your d*c*suckers about shit you dont know anything about!You are sh*t on the bottom of my shoe and therefore i could careless what you dumb c*nts that sat at home an suck off your ol mens paydays think about my spelling!Just because i get on here and take a quick look an reply to the BS in a hurry dont put me in a looser class with you!I have alife i dont spend 2hours getting on here and making up lie's and acting like i know shit about stuff that i dont!You are PATHTIC and im almost sure you know that!
Almost Sure hmmm

Pennington Gap, VA

#69 Jan 16, 2011
harry wrote:
<quoted text>i dont try to correct my spelling for you IDIOTS!And yes thats what you are for getting on here running your d*c*suckers about shit you dont know anything about!You are sh*t on the bottom of my shoe and therefore i could careless what you dumb c*nts that sat at home an suck off your ol mens paydays think about my spelling!Just because i get on here and take a quick look an reply to the BS in a hurry dont put me in a looser class with you!I have alife i dont spend 2hours getting on here and making up lie's and acting like i know shit about stuff that i dont!You are PATHTIC and im almost sure you know that!
If you are only almost sure then that means you are not certain. Which leaves room to believe I'm not pathetic but leaves doubt about you. Topix is for everyone not just you. Your name doesn't appear in the domain name!
Sounds like

Pennington Gap, VA

#70 Jan 16, 2011
harry wrote:
<quoted text> rig 8 is a bunch of lazy guys that whine a lot wahh thank god I switched
You must suck at surfing, you couldn't hang with 8 and bet you couldn't "Hang 10" either! I just wished they had spell check on here, you could really use it and it would save us time trying to sound it out. It's almost like the game pictionary with your typing.. We could make a new game wanna be partner's??? We will call it "SOUNDS LIKE". May be even on TV one day, wonder if we can get Howie to Host? Watcha' think???
Sounds like

Pennington Gap, VA

#71 Jan 16, 2011
Nate wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO,whoever you are you may wanted check into that!
Are you Harry's brother? Just wondering, seeing some similarities there....
thinkin

United States

#72 Jan 16, 2011
Who is on 8 now?
suzieq

United States

#73 Jan 16, 2011
Brandon josh jony benny fruity heavyduty. That's all I know, unless some of them left?
Amen Rex

Pennington Gap, VA

#74 Jan 16, 2011
We are Very Proud of "OUR" Rig! We work very hard to make it the Best Rig possible. We do NOT bash OUR COMPANY or OTHER RIGS!!! We do however take PRIDE in it. Which is the way everyone should feel regardless of Occupation, Title, or Pay. If you can't take PRIDE in what you do, then you should find some place else to work. Why would anyone want to be ashamed of the job they do? We, the Outstanding Citizens of Rig 8 as someone pointed out... are Proud of the Men we work with as Rex stated Rig/Family. I would like to think all Rig's are the same. We are just one of several Rig's that make up our Company. It would be insane to wish ill tidings to other Rig's or their Hands which help Highlands Drilling LLC exist. So we do take it personal when other's bash our Rig or Company. As far as the post's concerning Our Toolpusher Rex E Harris Jr... before bashing a man you should know more about him. Ask Rig #8 Employees what they think...(waiting, waiting) Okay We are glad you asked us. Rex is not just a Boss but a Leader! Which is an attribute that is rare these days. We are Proud to work for and with him. He stand's up for his men and we do for him also. There are many good Toolpusher's but "WE" regard Rex as the Best! Is that a biased opinion? We don't really care! I have met very few people that can match his work ethic or knowledge in the Oilfield. He has our R E S P E C T bc he has earned it!!! Is he a bully? No, however he is direct but who would want a boss that they didn't know what to expect or who is not a Leader? So if you don't ever want to work with the Good Citizens of Rig 8, then don't put your application in but don't go bashing the men on it either!
I Heard

Pennington Gap, VA

#75 Jan 16, 2011
suzieq wrote:
Brandon josh jony benny fruity heavyduty. That's all I know, unless some of them left?
Fruity supposedly Transferred to another Rig.
What about Fluff

Pennington Gap, VA

#76 Jan 16, 2011
He is on that Rig and he says he loves it. Told me that he has a home there! I've never heard Fluff say one bad thing about Rig #8 or the guys on it.
sucker

United States

#77 Jan 16, 2011
Amen Rex wrote:
We are Very Proud of "OUR" Rig! We work very hard to make it the Best Rig possible. We do NOT bash OUR COMPANY or OTHER RIGS!!! We do however take PRIDE in it. Which is the way everyone should feel regardless of Occupation, Title, or Pay. If you can't take PRIDE in what you do, then you should find some place else to work. Why would anyone want to be ashamed of the job they do? We, the Outstanding Citizens of Rig 8 as someone pointed out... are Proud of the Men we work with as Rex stated Rig/Family. I would like to think all Rig's are the same. We are just one of several Rig's that make up our Company. It would be insane to wish ill tidings to other Rig's or their Hands which help Highlands Drilling LLC exist. So we do take it personal when other's bash our Rig or Company. As far as the post's concerning Our Toolpusher Rex E Harris Jr... before bashing a man you should know more about him. Ask Rig #8 Employees what they think...(waiting, waiting) Okay We are glad you asked us. Rex is not just a Boss but a Leader! Which is an attribute that is rare these days. We are Proud to work for and with him. He stand's up for his men and we do for him also. There are many good Toolpusher's but "WE" regard Rex as the Best! Is that a biased opinion? We don't really care! I have met very few people that can match his work ethic or knowledge in the Oilfield. He has our R E S P E C T bc he has earned it!!! Is he a bully? No, however he is direct but who would want a boss that they didn't know what to expect or who is not a Leader? So if you don't ever want to work with the Good Citizens of Rig 8, then don't put your application in but don't go bashing the men on it either!
sum1 kissing rexs ass? I bet I know exactly who it is! Who all wants to guess?
DrillersWife

United States

#78 Jan 16, 2011
harry wrote:
<quoted text>ok and i guess you have all the rights in the world to get on here with your petty lil insults,you are the one that needs to grow up lady,what buiness is rig 8 of yours?
. I have just as much right to state my opinion as you do yours! I didn't intend on offending anyone really. My apologies if I did! This place is pathetic I believe. It's just a place for someone to trash talk and hide behind a name that isn't theirs and say things that they don't have enough balls to back up with their real name! I'm Jessica by the way just so you can't say I'm afraid to use mine! You have fun on here though, enjoy yourself! If I wanted to be petty ior weren't grown up I would've said much more than I did! As far as what you or anyone else says about me I hope you don't think it bothers me in the least! You can sh*t and fall back in it for all I care! Hope you have a spectacular day!!!!!
right with ya

Murfreesboro, TN

#80 Jan 16, 2011
sucker wrote:
<quoted text> sum1 kissing rexs ass? I bet I know exactly who it is! Who all wants to guess?
i know exactly who your thinking cause im thinking it too!
harry

Murfreesboro, TN

#81 Jan 16, 2011
DrillersWife wrote:
<quoted text>. I have just as much right to state my opinion as you do yours! I didn't intend on offending anyone really. My apologies if I did! This place is pathetic I believe. It's just a place for someone to trash talk and hide behind a name that isn't theirs and say things that they don't have enough balls to back up with their real name! I'm Jessica by the way just so you can't say I'm afraid to use mine! You have fun on here though, enjoy yourself! If I wanted to be petty ior weren't grown up I would've said much more than I did! As far as what you or anyone else says about me I hope you don't think it bothers me in the least! You can sh*t and fall back in it for all I care! Hope you have a spectacular day!!!!!
thats funny because i seen where you have posted alot of comments on this thread and kept this stupidty going!I posted my name from the start,and everybody knows me by that,so where do you get that i need balls to back up what i said,i worked there and i stated what i felt about my job,nothing concening you unless you work there!All these rigs have some lazy workers anybody that says they don't are full of it!No where did i say everybody on rig 8 was lazy!Like i said anybody to keep this bs going is a FULL BLOWN IDIOT,oh yeah to be honest with you i dont care who you are,your still nothing in my book!Have a great day!
question

United States

#82 Jan 17, 2011
Sounds like wrote:
<quoted text>
You must suck at surfing, you couldn't hang with 8 and bet you couldn't "Hang 10" either! I just wished they had spell check on here, you could really use it and it would save us time trying to sound it out. It's almost like the game pictionary with your typing.. We could make a new game wanna be partner's??? We will call it "SOUNDS LIKE". May be even on TV one day, wonder if we can get Howie to Host? Watcha' think???
c'mon tell us who r u referring 2? Quit bein a whimp and just tell us! I would love to know bcuz word goin around it cld be 1 of 2 ppl! And if one comes out of ur mouth I'd gladly meet ya for an ass whipping! And I'm not even a ruffneck nor male! I just know my facts! Thank u!
pick me i know

United States

#83 Jan 17, 2011
right with ya wrote:
<quoted text>i know exactly who your thinking cause im thinking it too!
"J" rig 8
derek hand - girlfriend

United States

#84 Jan 17, 2011
well my boyfriend has worked for them for a few years now & it seems to be a great company to work for..and as for the drug test, its pretty hard to pass one considering they come on site..i know many ppl that have lost their jobs due to failing them so that should show you its not that easy..i think you all need to give rick hull some credit he has helped create alot of jobs around this area!
harry

United States

#85 Jan 17, 2011
Bunch a bullies like to start trouble on 8. That's fine if u want to be that way but I'm saying I like a rig to feel like home to me. All the men do their wifes wrong on 8 talking bout women all the time strip bars n west virginia and kentucky. I'm a good hard working husband who loves my wife. So boys have at it and quit hating plz. If whatever rig said they were the flag ship then that makes 8 the drama ship! Got to go now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clintwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating men 4 hr Seriously 9
anyone know the slemp boys 4 hr Stephanie 3
4th blood moon- September 17 hr Read 3
Charles Bryant Aug 29 friend 1
anyone know a crystal Yates in clintwood? (Jan '15) Aug 28 Crystal Edwards 9
4 way Aug 28 business 2
Clintwood va Aug 26 John 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clintwood Mortgages