Highlands Drilling
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
wonderin

Ransom, KY

#1 Sep 11, 2009
Does anyone know if they are laying off now?
Gasfield Wife

United States

#2 Oct 4, 2009
They are tooo busy to be laying anyone off.
Dale

Winfield, WV

#3 Oct 6, 2009
Gasfield Wife wrote:
They are tooo busy to be laying anyone off.
I hope they are hiring. I'm drivin 4hs10mins to go put in an app tomorrow morn.
Gasfield Wife

Christiansburg, VA

#4 Oct 7, 2009
They are hiring, especially if you have experience. If not, kinda ify!!
good info

United States

#5 Nov 2, 2010
Be very weary of working for them their employees know how to pass the drug tests and certain management will lie about issues
one to know

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Nov 2, 2010
They are bad news, take it from someone who knows!!!!!!
its a shame

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Nov 2, 2010
one to know wrote:
They are bad news, take it from someone who knows!!!!!!
how stupid could you be to even post that!there is no way possible to pass those drug tests,if they get tested on site they stand with them while they fill the cup,if they get sent to ocumed the same procedure!so idk who was feeding you full of shit but they deff did,its ppl like you that give companys a bad name IDIOT!
its a shame

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Nov 2, 2010
good info wrote:
Be very weary of working for them their employees know how to pass the drug tests and certain management will lie about issues
what are you some pc of sh*t that they wldnt hire and you wanted to get on her an degrade ther company!DISGUSTING
DrillersWife

United States

#9 Nov 5, 2010
My husband's been there for years && It is a great company. Don't let anyone who tells you different get to ya. I know of plenty of people that have failed their drug tests & got FIRED! They probably wouldn't hire whoever it is talking bad bout them! This is a good company to work for.
Rikki Hull

La Follette, TN

#10 Nov 18, 2010
Highlands Drilling is an amazing company! If it wasn't for Highlands me and my family wouldn't be as blessed as we are.(=
drillers wife 2

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Nov 18, 2010
Rikki Hull wrote:
Highlands Drilling is an amazing company! If it wasn't for Highlands me and my family wouldn't be as blessed as we are.(=
AMEN to that.Very respected company!they are stricter than any other company i know!
WHEREISTHISPLACE

Pikeville, KY

#12 Nov 18, 2010
I USED TO WORK ON A DRILL WHERE IS THIS PLACE AT.
Old Timer

Madison, TN

#13 Nov 19, 2010
They say they make 3 to 4 K every two weeks, that is BRING HOME. Wonder why some still nuf said
DrillersWife

United States

#14 Nov 23, 2010
My husband is topped out at drillers wages && this payday brought home over $4,000 AFTER taxes(he didnt get days off so it was a 14 day check) Its a great paying job. Hard work, not just anybody can do it.....but it sure is a great income! He has also worked for 2 of the other drilling companies around here && Highlands is by far the best company to work for!!!!!! They are the safest company!
of course

Mount Juliet, TN

#15 Nov 24, 2010
they are on the highway between pound and clintwood. on the left going towards c'wood not far from the top of red onion mtn. i know someone who works for them and it is a good company to work for. good for you highlands for staying on top of the drug prob, that only puts someones life in danger if you are working with someone who is high and their judgement is off. don't know about anyone else but i don't want to work with someone like that. its dangerous for all concerned.
Old Timer

Madison, TN

#16 Nov 24, 2010
From what I hear as long as you work and don't lay off you can do about anything and they don't care. Just look at who you see working then go to court records and see what all you can find, drugs, assault, thefts, wife beaters, dead beat dads, driving drunk, hit and run, meth labs, growin pot, you name it they got them.
snowys mom

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Nov 24, 2010
That is awful that anyone would say anything about them most of Dickenson County works there if they are not to lazy to work..Rick Hull is a fine man and tries to help anyone that he can they donate to all school things and help the county anyway they can shame on you for saying bad things abiut them...Get a Life Trouble makers
one to know

Murfreesboro, TN

#18 Nov 24, 2010
That is so funny!!! You must know another Rick than I do!!!!!!!!!!
abc

Paducah, KY

#19 Nov 24, 2010
good info wrote:
'
Know how to pass a drug test someone dosent do there homework highlands is a great place to work the drug test are very professional and how can anyone take your advice when your lying
def

La Vergne, TN

#20 Nov 24, 2010
I personally know several that have lost there job there for faling a drug test.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clintwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
S***** Hall 7 hr Facts In Order 56
just wondering who are the biggest drug heads... (Feb '16) 7 hr Lame 17
Shane Wallace ... liar.... cheater 8 hr Mrmr 3
Kane Nobel Ratliff 10 hr Chilichill 1
brittany nowlin (narc) (Dec '10) Tue Be doing a favor 38
What kind of person is Daniel Kiser? (Aug '12) Tue Me too 4
Get a life Dec 5 Talkwhenasked 6

Clintwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance