First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sounds good

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Nov 26, 2012
Lawmaker thinks drug testing welfare recipients could pass !!!!!!!!!!
Lol

United States

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Lets hope.
GOOD THING

Nashville, TN

#3 Dec 1, 2012
I THINK THAT WOULD BE ONE OF THE BEST THINGS THE STATE COULD DO
For the Record

Hagerhill, KY

#4 Dec 1, 2012
As long the welfare recipients have to pay for the test and that burden does not fall upon the working class and the real taxpayers!
no name

Alderson, WV

#5 Dec 3, 2012
i think they should have to do community service work as well in order to keep recieving the benifits. i would bet as soon as they had to work for the little bit they get they all go get real jobs!
i say stop the hand outs and free the working class of these leaches on our backs!let them starve.
the facts

Wise, VA

#6 Dec 3, 2012
yeah and they need to stop hiding their money in Cayman Islands
no name

Alderson, WV

#7 Dec 4, 2012
THEY ARE NOT HIDING THEIR MONEY, they are hiding our money. the money the gov. stole from us the working people and handed out to there low life sorry asses. they have to keep it hide out of fear we will come calling wanting it back!
the facts

Wise, VA

#8 Dec 7, 2012
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahah
dummy
no name wrote:
THEY ARE NOT HIDING THEIR MONEY, they are hiding our money. the money the gov. stole from us the working people and handed out to there low life sorry asses. they have to keep it hide out of fear we will come calling wanting it back!
drugs

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Jan 13, 2013
working people fund drug people like hud renters just look at the apartments but have a bunch of babies abd see how much you get.
right wing losers enemy

Wise, VA

#10 Jan 13, 2013
i will be for that when they make ALL gun owners pass a drug test
drugs

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Jan 13, 2013
right wing losers enemy wrote:
i will be for that when they make ALL gun owners pass a drug test
well what kind of idiot statement is this
right wing losers enemy

Wise, VA

#12 Jan 13, 2013
drugs wrote:
<quoted text> well what kind of idiot statement is this
hats amatter don't you know ALL drug users and dealers own guns...let flush em out...maybe u are a druggie?
drugs

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Jan 14, 2013
right wing losers enemy wrote:
<quoted text>
hats amatter don't you know ALL drug users and dealers own guns...let flush em out...maybe u are a druggie?
no way would i use drugs, and i know some drug users that don't own guns, they just like to destroy their lifes and everyone around them.
SuziQ

Jonesborough, TN

#14 Jan 14, 2013
I think it's horrible when people abuse the "welfare" system, it always used to make me so angry when I looked at the deductions from my paycheck, that I knew were going to support someone who COULD work, but was unwilling. Now, I draw a disability check each month, although I have a Bachelor of Science degree and am qualified to work, I simply am unable to work. My cousin, who worked all her life, but not always regular jobs w/tax deductions, and she now draws SSI. Neither myself, nor my cousin, believe that people receiving public assistance should be drug tested--frankly it's none of anyone's business and is a major invasion of privacy! I'm sure everyone has someone in their family who has/has had a problem w/drugs&/or alcohol and I feel like people should worry about the problems they and their family members may be facing instead of worrying about what everyone else might, or might not, be doing in the privacy of their homes!
no name

Alderson, WV

#15 Jan 15, 2013
SuziQ wrote:
I think it's horrible when people abuse the "welfare" system, it always used to make me so angry when I looked at the deductions from my paycheck, that I knew were going to support someone who COULD work, but was unwilling. Now, I draw a disability check each month, although I have a Bachelor of Science degree and am qualified to work, I simply am unable to work. My cousin, who worked all her life, but not always regular jobs w/tax deductions, and she now draws SSI. Neither myself, nor my cousin, believe that people receiving public assistance should be drug tested--frankly it's none of anyone's business and is a major invasion of privacy! I'm sure everyone has someone in their family who has/has had a problem w/drugs&/or alcohol and I feel like people should worry about the problems they and their family members may be facing instead of worrying about what everyone else might, or might not, be doing in the privacy of their homes!
SuziQ the way i see it you must not want to work because if you have a bachlor of science degree most any job you are going to get will be a desk job and not physically damanding at all. so unless you have just plain went retarded you should be able to get a job thanks to the disablity act. so please stop whining about being drug tested and get off your free loading ass and go back to work so i can feed my kids on what little bit of my paycheck i do get to keep.

Ps. please take your free loading cousin with you while out on this search they will need a job as well when the drug testing starts and they are cut off!
thanks you from a very tired tax payer
drugs

Murfreesboro, TN

#16 Jan 15, 2013
no name wrote:
<quoted text>
SuziQ the way i see it you must not want to work because if you have a bachlor of science degree most any job you are going to get will be a desk job and not physically damanding at all. so unless you have just plain went retarded you should be able to get a job thanks to the disablity act. so please stop whining about being drug tested and get off your free loading ass and go back to work so ia can feed my kids on what little bit of my paycheck i do get to keep.
Ps. please take your free loading cousin with you while out on this search they will need a job as well when the drug testing starts and they are cut off!
thanks you from a very tired tax payer
AMEN
drugs

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Jan 15, 2013
SuziQ wrote:
I think it's horrible when people abuse the "welfare" system, it always used to make me so angry when I looked at the deductions from my paycheck, that I knew were going to support someone who COULD work, but was unwilling. Now, I draw a disability check each month, although I have a Bachelor of Science degree and am qualified to work, I simply am unable to work. My cousin, who worked all her life, but not always regular jobs w/tax deductions, and she now draws SSI. Neither myself, nor my cousin, believe that people receiving public assistance should be drug tested--frankly it's none of anyone's business and is a major invasion of privacy! I'm sure everyone has someone in their family who has/has had a problem w/drugs&/or alcohol and I feel like people should worry about the problems they and their family members may be facing instead of worrying about what everyone else might, or might not, be doing in the privacy of their homes!
Yes they are driving on the same road as me and my family and making meth labs and maybe blowing their neighbors up, if you have a degree it must say stupid
Wow

Wise, VA

#18 Jan 17, 2013
no name wrote:
<quoted text>
SuziQ the way i see it you must not want to work because if you have a bachlor of science degree most any job you are going to get will be a desk job and not physically damanding at all. so unless you have just plain went retarded you should be able to get a job thanks to the disablity act. so please stop whining about being drug tested and get off your free loading ass and go back to work so i can feed my kids on what little bit of my paycheck i do get to keep.
Ps. please take your free loading cousin with you while out on this search they will need a job as well when the drug testing starts and they are cut off!
thanks you from a very tired tax payer
Do u hear how uneducated u sound? What u idiots don't understand is that people who get social security disability have worked & paid in so that they can draw that money in the event they are disabled. TAX PAYERS DO NOT FUND DISABILITY!!!!!!! People work for that. U say u have a job, look @ ur stub does it not say social security deduction. I bet it does. So in the event u become disabled & can no longer work, u don't think u should get those benefits that u worked & paid into for years? Not everyone is a freeloader, not everyone is a drug addict. Think about what ur saying before u look like a fool. One day I'm sure u will retire & get ur social security also. Do u want to be catigorized as a freeloader?
no name

Alderson, WV

#19 Jan 17, 2013
yes i work and yes they take social sec. out of my check.
i do plan to retire at some point and i will collect the social security i am due when that time comes, if there is any social security left to claim in 30 some yrs due to the overload of freeloading maggots sucking it dry. i believe you should be capped on your social security payouts to 1.5 times what you paid into the system. this would end all the people claiming they are disabled. when they never worked a day in their lives.
i have made provisions for my future and not counting souly on the social security to pay my way, because i truely don't believe it will be around when the time comes.
when the social security coffers are drying up everyday, and the government has an obligation to pay all these people that never paid a dime to it. yes it will come out of the tax payers pocket you can bet your ass of that.
foriegners can come to the usa and become a citizen never work a day or pay a dime then claim a disability and get it. this is the problem with our country. they want to equally give everyone everything. what ever happened to earning what you get? social security should be a reward for those whom have struggled and worked all their lives, not a back up plan for welfare!
Wow

Wise, VA

#20 Jan 17, 2013
AGAIN!!!!! YOU CANNOT GET SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY IF YOU HAVE NEVER WORKED!!!!!!! U still don't seem to get it. U cannot say that someone that has never worked a day in their life can get social security disability because they can't. Those people can get SSI, which is completely different & I agree most that get it are lazy a$$es & haven't worked a day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clintwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snitches 1 hr Ikr 10
Coat With Semen On It Found (Apr '17) 12 hr Yodle 31
Red Onion State Prison/ Department of Corruption (Jul '14) 13 hr Family means ever... 58
Stanco Sun Jobless 1
Biggest of the big boobs (Dec '16) Sun The Game 16
dickenson county board of supervisors take mone... Sun mary 4
How do you like clintwood (Jun '06) Feb 16 Yes 23

Clintwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clintwood Mortgages