Cwoodgang

Bedford, VA

#1 Jan 18, 2012
Can anyone name all the teen moms of Cwood ?
nyob23

Bedford, VA

#2 Jan 18, 2012
Tiffany Hamilton
Hallie Blevins
Breanna Wallace
Tracy Mullins
Lesley Mullins
Kathy Fowler
Farah Stanley
Tokai Mullins
Halee Yates
Terri Smith
Angel Baker
Ashley Crabtree
Autumn Fields

Thats all that i can think of right now..Do i win? lol. THEY ARE ALL GOOD MOMS THOUGH..SO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT JUDGING THEM..THERE DOING FINE AND DON'T NEED TROUBLE STARTING ON HERE! THANKS :P
___abc

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Feb 7, 2012
also leigh hickman and amanda johnson but i think that is about all
Blank

Big Stone Gap, VA

#4 Feb 7, 2012
nyob23 wrote:
Tiffany Hamilton
Hallie Blevins
Breanna Wallace
Tracy Mullins
Lesley Mullins
Kathy Fowler
Farah Stanley
Tokai Mullins
Halee Yates
Terri Smith
Angel Baker
Ashley Crabtree
Autumn Fields
Thats all that i can think of right now..Do i win? lol. THEY ARE ALL GOOD MOMS THOUGH..SO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT JUDGING THEM..THERE DOING FINE AND DON'T NEED TROUBLE STARTING ON HERE! THANKS :P
So...they are all married with BOTH PARENTS present? They are working, and receive none of our taxpayer dollars to support them? They are continuing their edcuation to gain higher employment? If so, then YES, they are "good moms"....but if they are just unmarried "baby mommas," knocked up by an unemployed thug, get welfare and WIC (which WE ALL PAY FOR through our taxes), have dropped out of school and have no plans, other than maybe squeezing out a few more kids.....they are NOT "good moms"...they are just irresponsible "baby mommas."
curious

Christiansburg, VA

#5 Feb 7, 2012
Leigh is married and she goes to college. Her husband works very hard to support them, so dont be judging. Its none of anyone else's business. Alot of the other girls named above also are married and work to support their kid. I dont understand why people try to start things on here. I mean grow up, get a life and keep your nose out of other people's business. This world more be a much better place to live if people lived by that rule.
Blank

Big Stone Gap, VA

#6 Feb 8, 2012
curious wrote:
Leigh is married and she goes to college. Her husband works very hard to support them, so dont be judging. Its none of anyone else's business. Alot of the other girls named above also are married and work to support their kid. I dont understand why people try to start things on here. I mean grow up, get a life and keep your nose out of other people's business. This world more be a much better place to live if people lived by that rule.
Well...when a lot of these teen "baby mommas" get kncoked up, it IS everyone else's business becasue it is our tax dollars that support their irresponsibility. And...if you think it is so cool for the teen moms, then YOU support them, and leave the rest of our tax dollars alone!!
curious

Christiansburg, VA

#7 Feb 8, 2012
I never said it was cool...thank you but you should know which ones are working and supporting themselves and which ones are not before you go saying something. I know for a fact that several of the ones listed are working or they are married with husbands who work to support the kids. I dont by any means think teenagers should have kids but I dont want to judge them either without knowing the full story. Trust me I have 2 teenage girls who work very hard and dont want to support them either but I know they would not want you putting Leigh or the others that are making an effort down. As for the ones who are living off welfare yes I agree they need to get a job and use protection so it doesnt happen again!!!!
teen mom

Clintwood, VA

#8 Feb 10, 2012
ya know, this kinda stuff is why people hate clintwood so much. people really need to get a life and stay out of other people's business ! i, one of the teen mom's listed above, got bored while my HUSBAND was at WORK & decided to google my name just to see what comes up & this is what i find !? this is just crazy ! no, i don't work, but my husband does. yes, we live with his parents until we get back on our own two feet. no, i'm not in school, but that's because i have a full time job at home, being a mom ! & personally, i don't care if you like the way i choose to live my life. it's my decision, not yours ! yes, my son was an accident & born out of wedlock, but i wouldn't have it any other way. i don't know why yet, but God wanted me, and all the other 'teen moms' to have a child. he blessed our lives more than you know. teen or not, a mother is a mother regardless of age. as long as they're good to their children & give them everything they need, who cares how old they are! it shouldn't matter. only God has the right to judge me or anyone else. & for all the people who sit on here & gossip all day, you need to figure that out. grow up, & keep your nose out of my business & everyone else's for that matter ! thanks !
teen mom

Clintwood, VA

#9 Feb 10, 2012
by the way, this 'teen mom' is TRACY MULLINS & i'm pretty sure i speak for all the other teen mom's listed when i made the above post.
grammy

United States

#10 Feb 11, 2012
Blank wrote:
<quoted text>Well...when a lot of these teen "baby mommas" get kncoked up, it IS everyone else's business becasue it is our tax dollars that support their irresponsibility. And...if you think it is so cool for the teen moms, then YOU support them, and leave the rest of our tax dollars alone!!
First of all I would like to thank you BLANK for your comments considering you can't even give your name. I agree with you that their is toooooo much welfare assistant in this county, but let's look at the bigger picture. Are the teen mom's the problem or is it the families that have been raised for generation on welfare and the only thing the children have been taught in to wait on the mail at the first on the month, if you don't believe me, go to the post office on the 1st and 3rd of the month, check out the people waiting for their disability or other type of check. These people are able to work, yet they have the knowledge on how to play the system. My daughter Tracy,who is on your list, worked from the time she was 16, and continued to work and go to college until her doctor made her quit both, she and her now husband made a mistake, that mistake has probably been the best thing that ever happened to them, they are wonderful parents, and although her husband had trouble finding work, he is now working toward a better life for the three of them. And to you BLANK, I am so glad we have someone like you to keep tabs on everyone, and report what YOU think is wrong with the world, maybe you should run for pres. and straightened this mess out. So very glad that YOU BLANK have never went through a rough time and NEVER needed help from someone. Appearently you do not have a life, outside of putting other people down,Just remember BLANK what goes around comes around, and also if you can't say something nice, DON'T say anything at all. How about instead of judging these teen mom's you hit your knees a pray for these teen parents who could use a little encouragement instead of always knocking them down. And by the way, BLANK, I love my daughter and my grandson, wouldn't trade either of them for the world.
curious

Christiansburg, VA

#11 Feb 11, 2012
Way to go Grammy, VERY well said. People spend way to much time judging others and not near enough time praying and finding out the full story. EVERYBODY has made mistakes...we are human it happens. But you dont have to let that control your future. People should walk a mile in others shoes before making comments about it. There is nothing wrong with getting help until you can get on your feet.
Autumn Fields

Goodlettsville, TN

#12 Feb 14, 2012
You know what I don't understand ...Its always the "teen moms" fault. There had to have been a "father" involved too , ya know. I'm so sick of hearing about how I am such a bad mother. Well look at my situation , why do i get talked about like a dog , when my sons biological so called father abused me, tries to make me lose my son, does damage to my vehicle on purpose while i'm in it, get off with everything by being "put on probation" and a "restraining order for a year" but he never once got in trouble for anything he done while on "probation" . Never once asked to see his "child" , Never ONCE bought a single diaper, stitch if clothing, first bottle, or ounce of formula/food & when I call him two years later to ask for him to sign his rights over to my husband (who by the way has supported him since he was 3 months old) didn't even want to speak to me he had to get his dad to talk to me. & when he did sign his rights over all he said when he walked into the lawyers office is "where do i sign?" He's a drug addict, doesn't have a job that i know of & now has a baby that he loves? But when I was pregnant with my son I worked way before I was pregnant , til a week before I had him due to preclampsia, if not for that I would have worked til I had him. Me and my parents bought everything for him although I did get wic! I did go through a rough patch for a few months after I turned 18 but I don't regret it , otherwise I wouldn't have met my amazing husband & FATHER to both of my children. So next time you go judging us "teen moms" just think about how that there is a man behind it all too, it takes two.
JustAnotherGirl

Natural Bridge, VA

#13 Mar 8, 2012
Does it matter? I'm sure the girls love their children. Just because a girl has sex with a guy, this has a child, doesn't make her a criminal. Yes, tax payers money goes to them but that's how America works. If you don't like it, get out.
Blank

Clintwood, VA

#14 Mar 9, 2012
grammy wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all I would like to thank you BLANK for your comments considering you can't even give your name. I agree with you that their is toooooo much welfare assistant in this county, but let's look at the bigger picture. Are the teen mom's the problem or is it the families that have been raised for generation on welfare and the only thing the children have been taught in to wait on the mail at the first on the month, if you don't believe me, go to the post office on the 1st and 3rd of the month, check out the people waiting for their disability or other type of check. These people are able to work, yet they have the knowledge on how to play the system. My daughter Tracy,who is on your list, worked from the time she was 16, and continued to work and go to college until her doctor made her quit both, she and her now husband made a mistake, that mistake has probably been the best thing that ever happened to them, they are wonderful parents, and although her husband had trouble finding work, he is now working toward a better life for the three of them. And to you BLANK, I am so glad we have someone like you to keep tabs on everyone, and report what YOU think is wrong with the world, maybe you should run for pres. and straightened this mess out. So very glad that YOU BLANK have never went through a rough time and NEVER needed help from someone. Appearently you do not have a life, outside of putting other people down,Just remember BLANK what goes around comes around, and also if you can't say something nice, DON'T say anything at all. How about instead of judging these teen mom's you hit your knees a pray for these teen parents who could use a little encouragement instead of always knocking them down. And by the way, BLANK, I love my daughter and my grandson, wouldn't trade either of them for the world.
Or....maybe you could "pray" that they aren't having sex and getting knocked up at 14 or 15!!!!Or, how about this....mayeb a mistake might happen once and they get pregnant, but if they have 2 or 3 more by 3 different guys by the time they are 20, CPS removes them!!! What so angry "grammy" (not your name!)? You get knocked up at 13? Or, you LIKE having your tax dollars support irresponsible people while RESPONSIBLE people get nothing? Or, maybe you just like the f****d up family life these kids have, with different "baby daddys"? Like the well-know phrase says, "Me thinks you do protest too much." Weird....
Blank

Clintwood, VA

#15 Mar 9, 2012
JustAnotherGirl wrote:
Does it matter? I'm sure the girls love their children. Just because a girl has sex with a guy, this has a child, doesn't make her a criminal. Yes, tax payers money goes to them but that's how America works. If you don't like it, get out.
Nope....the irresponsible "baby mommas" who are leeches and sponges on responsible people's tax dollar are the ones who should get the f**k out!! Bye bye....
AntiBlank

United States

#16 Mar 9, 2012
Blank. How about this. Ur pay taxes. You kno what they go toward. Yes, some people abuse the system. But some, actually are in situations to where they need assistance. Its people like u that made some people, not just teen moms afraid to even try to get assistance.because they will be judged. How about if it bothers u that bad, dont. U know the consequences of that. I kno teen moms that are better parents, and teen dads that are better parents than people who wait to have.children. u obvisiously are.ignorant, dont have.children and dont have a.soul. Because u are putting down people and judging people u dont kno. I work, pay taxes and get some assistance. All legally. The system ia there to help people and thia day and a lot of people need help. Im proud that my tax money cam help young parents get a start. Yrs, I kno the.system.is abused. But how bout u do ur research amd.check out the age groups of the people who abuse it the most. These "teen moms" do their best and they are happy and im .glad they dont allow people with such a "blank" mind bring them down. U obvisoulsy just want to start trouble with people and.get off on it. Its horrible to wish bad things on people. But it sounds as if u r doing good right, or r puttin on a front. But I hope one day ur n a situation to where u need assistance and people judge u as.hard as u have judged these people that u obviously kno nothing about. Get a life and worry about ur own life and not.everyone elses. U got a problem, write the damn state amd.leave these girls alone.!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clintwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skanky 27 min RidgeRunner 6
Michaela Mullins? 1 hr kingsley94 1
brittany nowlin (narc) (Dec '10) 13 hr ItsNotYourCall 36
S***** Hall Fri Nobody Scared Of You 47
Danny F****h Nov 30 A Shame 4
R****** D**** Hall Nov 30 Bald Ignorance 7
just wondering who are the biggest drug heads... (Feb '16) Nov 29 EverThoughtOfThat 12

Clintwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clintwood Mortgages