anon

White House, TN

#1 Jul 17, 2012
works at mcdonalds what do you know about her
hmmmm i did

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jul 17, 2012
i know i would like to do her while she is eating a big mac and slurping down a frappe
no name

Hamburg, NY

#3 Jul 17, 2012
yes amber i will take a fry with your shake! yum yum! gonna get me some!
on the river

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jul 18, 2012
stopped there yesterday and she waited on me, and omg im so hung up on this chick. she is such a cutie im gonna try to get her to get a 20 piece nuggets and cram her mouth full and let me do her while she eats them.
word of warning

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jul 19, 2012
That's sick..your should be ashamed for talking about this woman in that sence..are you fucking sick in the head? Also pritty damn sure I know her and her family..between her father and brother I really would not advise these actions your makeing or you might find yourself draged back in some abandon mine works around dickenson county..with that said..I hope you have some respect for yourself n other n see the error of your ways....because if not..well shit like you..don't last to long around dickenson county..or have you forgotten that...
word of warning 2

Washington, DC

#6 Jul 23, 2012
im very proud of this young woman for working and trying to earn a living. i think you guys are so sick. just like the "word of warning" said you dont know her father and brother very well to post such comments!
no name

Clarksville, TN

#7 Jul 23, 2012
tell him i said thanks, you sure breed a nice one. your new son in law!
no name

Clarksville, TN

#8 Jul 23, 2012
i dont see how this could go wrong! a nice looking girl with a built in supply line of burgers hell this is heaven

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clintwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Farmer 4 hr meee 6
Girl in town in white chevy 7 hr one that knows 10
jimmy and pam crabtree (Nov '13) 15 hr answer 34
pamela stanley mullins booher 23 hr Curious One 9
dead beat parents Tue report 8
so Tue TheWoman 3
Red Onion State Prison/ Department of Corruption Tue Mayday7 28
•••
•••
•••