huddle house closed?
curious

United States

#1 Oct 8, 2012
I thought huddle house was open 24/7? we went to grab some late-night food and it was closed. what's going on?
no name

Johnson City, TN

#2 Oct 9, 2012
to many druggies working there on probation. had to get home before cerfew
Maybe

Greer, SC

#3 Nov 1, 2012
From what I hear, that place isn't pulling enough profit to stay open 24/7. It's always had problems, they don't drug test or do background checks, they'll hire anyone so it's not surprising. But the newer cooks and servers don't care enough to wash their hands, use the right spatula, or keep anything clean. I've talked to a few people who got sick last time they ate there, and the church crowd won't go there anymore because the servers walk around flashing their tramp stamps and butt cracks. I don't think huddle house will be making a comeback this time.
No Name

Hendersonville, TN

#4 Dec 3, 2012
This Is So Funny..I For One Am not A Druggie And never Have Been One And NO I Dont Have a Cerfew..There Are Still Descent People Who Have Jobs There Compared To What You Think..I Have Never Been In Jail Or On Probation And I Work There!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clintwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry ho ho 35 min 22Chill 3
Bonus 7 hr Beth Lee 2
Josh "Bacon" Sutherland (Dec '16) 10 hr Wow 21
Jason K Mullins Thu Pound1 5
Mikahala Beth Scalf Thu jpd 3
Big black jacked up duramac Thu Cloud9 1
Rebecca and Greg Seymour. Separated or not Wed Mrs Minnix 21

Clintwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance