First Prev
of 5
Next Last
LexPerson

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 5, 2012
Does anybody know how I can contact Gary Lynn Rose?
He moved from Lexington, KY last month - possibly back to Virginia...?
Appreciate any help I can get here...
Good luck

Stanfield, NC

#3 Oct 9, 2012
Best advice I can give is watch his mom's house on campcreek, the crazy woman will deny to her last breath he's there but if he's in Virginia he'll be by there at some point. Hope you find him, it's past time for him to answer to some of the shit he's done.
good luck 2

Stuarts Draft, VA

#4 Oct 10, 2012
Yes i agree with good luck. Watch his moms and sisters house on campcreek. he will go there no matter what. i think the bastard shoulrd should pay for the awful shit he has done to so many people. go there. follow the damn lie and you will find him..
OutTheWindow

Lexington, KY

#5 Nov 21, 2012
Does anyone know if he got any money from the will of his deceased boyfriend?
not sure

Roanoke, VA

#6 Nov 21, 2012
I do not know. I know he owes a lot of people. He loves to steal and us people's social security number to get what he wants. But I promise he will get what he deserves from my attorneys and whoever else. He has really messed up this time. Good luck to you. He and his family will do anything to get money.
OutTheWindow

Lexington, KY

#7 Nov 24, 2012
not sure wrote:
I do not know. I know he owes a lot of people. He loves to steal and us people's social security number to get what he wants. But I promise he will get what he deserves from my attorneys and whoever else. He has really messed up this time. Good luck to you. He and his family will do anything to get money.
Sorry to hear that he ripped you off as well...I've been trying to figure out what to do to regain some of what he got from me...
Was considering legal action but not certain how that would go...
not sure

Roanoke, VA

#8 Nov 25, 2012
i have contacted the state police once again about stuff he is doing to me. contact trooper belcher and see what happens. he is out of caslewoodbut he helped me in the past and got one problem sloved. but something else has occured and it had to be him. so good luck to you and anyone else him and his family have scamed. sorry that it happened. do not trust them at all. they will tell you anything to get what they want
OutTheWindow

Lexington, KY

#9 Nov 26, 2012
not sure wrote:
i have contacted the state police once again about stuff he is doing to me. contact trooper belcher and see what happens. he is out of caslewoodbut he helped me in the past and got one problem sloved. but something else has occured and it had to be him. so good luck to you and anyone else him and his family have scamed. sorry that it happened. do not trust them at all. they will tell you anything to get what they want
Thanks for the advice - frankly I had no idea that he had done such things to other people - basically now finding out that everything he told was a fabrication...
not sure

Vinton, VA

#10 Nov 26, 2012
If his mouth was open believe me it was a lie. i would like to meet you but i do not want to give away who i am. yes he has caused me and my family a lot of trouble and still is. actually they are a gentleman in michigan in which he stole his ssn and used it at well. i wish we all could get together and put his ass in jail. thanks
OutTheWindow

Lexington, KY

#11 Nov 27, 2012
not sure wrote:
If his mouth was open believe me it was a lie. i would like to meet you but i do not want to give away who i am. yes he has caused me and my family a lot of trouble and still is. actually they are a gentleman in michigan in which he stole his ssn and used it at well. i wish we all could get together and put his ass in jail. thanks
Thanks - it's ok, I don't necessarily need to really reveal who I am either...it's good to talk with someone who has shared a similar experience, as bad as that is...I'm incredibly angry about the whole thing, I think I need to move past that part and think logically about how to get back what is owed me...
not sure

Vinton, VA

#12 Nov 27, 2012
good luck....i have tried to for years and it has not worked....h manages to figure a damn loop hole around everything....
OutTheWindow

Lexington, KY

#13 Nov 27, 2012
not sure wrote:
good luck....i have tried to for years and it has not worked....h manages to figure a damn loop hole around everything....
Hmmm, yeah, I guess I shouldn't be surprised by that...No doubt he's had a lot of experience at this and is clever about how he goes about it...
Has the dude ever served any time for anything that you're aware of...?
not sure

Hardy, VA

#14 Nov 27, 2012
not that i am aware of...but i wish they would find him and put him under the damn jail...he has ruined so many peoples ssn and credit....i know for awhile he had warrants for him in va...but not sure....i know he better hope i do not see him behind the wheel of a vehicle...i am going to try to get something done with what he has done to me and my family....good luck to you....i may find his phone numbers if you need them.
OutTheWindow

Lexington, KY

#15 Nov 28, 2012
not sure wrote:
not that i am aware of...but i wish they would find him and put him under the damn jail...he has ruined so many peoples ssn and credit....i know for awhile he had warrants for him in va...but not sure....i know he better hope i do not see him behind the wheel of a vehicle...i am going to try to get something done with what he has done to me and my family....good luck to you....i may find his phone numbers if you need them.
Thanks for the reply...If you have some phone numbers, that might be helpful - I'll certainly try to contact him that way...
He's a pretty slippery character, sounds like...
OutTheWindow

Lexington, KY

#18 Dec 20, 2012
not sure wrote:
not that i am aware of...but i wish they would find him and put him under the damn jail...he has ruined so many peoples ssn and credit....i know for awhile he had warrants for him in va...but not sure....i know he better hope i do not see him behind the wheel of a vehicle...i am going to try to get something done with what he has done to me and my family....good luck to you....i may find his phone numbers if you need them.
Hey - Any luck or have you made progress in getting some reparation from this dude...?
Is he still in Virginia?
Also...any chance you might have phone numbers for him?
Hope you get some justice and satisfaction...
not sure

Blacksburg, VA

#20 Dec 20, 2012
i have no idea if he is in va or not. the last i heard he is seeing ome big black guy in southcarolina. i will one day get justic and he will get what is coming to him. karma is about to bte himin thebutt. good luck to you. hve you had any luck trying to get in toh with him
OutTheWindow

Nicholasville, KY

#21 Dec 30, 2012
not sure wrote:
i have no idea if he is in va or not. the last i heard he is seeing ome big black guy in southcarolina. i will one day get justic and he will get what is coming to him. karma is about to bte himin thebutt. good luck to you. hve you had any luck trying to get in toh with him
Thanks....And no, I haven't had any luck yet...but I'm still trying...I think the guy you mentioned is somebody who was interested in Gary when he lived in SC before...
bad

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Jan 2, 2013
who wants to know about him
bad

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Jan 2, 2013
OutTheWindow wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks....And no, I haven't had any luck yet...but I'm still trying...I think the guy you mentioned is somebody who was interested in Gary when he lived in SC before...
contact me
bad

Saint Paul, MN

#24 Jan 2, 2013
not sure wrote:
i have no idea if he is in va or not. the last i heard he is seeing ome big black guy in southcarolina. i will one day get justic and he will get what is coming to him. karma is about to bte himin thebutt. good luck to you. hve you had any luck trying to get in toh with him
Contact me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clintwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry Mullins 21 min How ding dang do 1
Marathon 11 hr David 1
Is Tracy Fletcher (aka the cripple) dead or what 15 hr What is it to you 2
Tori Mullins Stanley 23 hr Toodledoo 33
dcso Thu Concerned 3
Biggest of the big boobs (Dec '16) Wed Little ole me 4
Heather keen Aug 16 The real stout yo... 7

Clintwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clintwood Mortgages