First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jayde

United States

#24 Apr 7, 2011
If anyone knows Jeremy at all, he does not give a shit... and i know he won't give a shit about what any of you say. He is a good guy, yes he has had problems out of his life but haven't we all? i sure know i have and i wouldn't expect someone to judge me for what i have done cause i sure as hell don't judge anyone else... Don't listen to them Jeremy, no matter what you are still a great person and you are making it just fine without them.
All_Hail_Marie

Paducah, KY

#25 Apr 9, 2011
I Love Jeremy! <3
A friend

Salisbury, NC

#26 Apr 9, 2011
Anyone that knows JG probably knows that he is laughing his ass off at whoever is talking $hit cause they aren't phasing him any and he is getting all kinds of attention. Love ya buddy!!
whocares

Clinchco, VA

#27 May 22, 2011
hes def a druggie! Proven fact. enough said!
Jesco

Murfreesboro, TN

#28 May 24, 2011
jeremy g wrote:
my opion on all this lol this site is stupid.. yes i use to be bad off on drugs yes i use to be a prick yes i use to blow all my money on dope yes i have done my mama wrong but that dont give you all the right to get on here and down me.. ive not had the easiest life ever but im tryin to change im tryin to do people right im TRYING!!! everyone has problems and everyone makes mistakes i know ive done my fair share for only being 21 years old. but im alot different now ive changed alot in the past 2 or 3 months maybe if everyone would start taking the time to look for the good in people instead of the bad you all would notice this. idk maybe i was just raised differently from everyone else.. i appriate everyone who has stood up for me on this post and fuck the others at least leave your name if you got something to say..
Young man you might not believe it but at 21 you're barely an adult in age and at 21 most of us are only an adult on paper. You still have PLENTY of time to turn things around. Just don't lose sight of your goals and knock them down one day at a time. Good luck to ya.
Melinda Colley

Nashville, TN

#29 May 28, 2012
jeremy g wrote:
my opion on all this lol this site is stupid.. yes i use to be bad off on drugs yes i use to be a prick yes i use to blow all my money on dope yes i have done my mama wrong but that dont give you all the right to get on here and down me.. ive not had the easiest life ever but im tryin to change im tryin to do people right im TRYING!!! everyone has problems and everyone makes mistakes i know ive done my fair share for only being 21 years old. but im alot different now ive changed alot in the past 2 or 3 months maybe if everyone would start taking the time to look for the good in people instead of the bad you all would notice this. idk maybe i was just raised differently from everyone else.. i appriate everyone who has stood up for me on this post and fuck the others at least leave your name if you got something to say..
Jeremy, I am extremely proud of you! You are right, you made some mistakes but everyone does...the most important thing is that you realized that you were on the wrong track and you did something about that. You are back to your old self and I could not ask for a better son. I had no idea that someone had left these negative comments about YOU until today. It breaks my heart that Anyone would have the nerve to talk about my son and his personal life on a public forum. Noone has the right to judge you, noone has walked in your shoes and noone knows you like I know you! I know that you are a good person, a hard worker, a good friend and the best son any mom could ask for. I love you with all of my heart and I always will. Do not let these idiotic comments bug you!
Melinda Colley

Nashville, TN

#30 May 28, 2012
whocares wrote:
hes def a druggie! Proven fact. enough said!
My son is NOT a DRUGGIE and even if he was it would not be any of your business!
Melinda Colley

Nashville, TN

#31 May 28, 2012
none of your business wrote:
jeremy gibson is a dope head prick, ive only meet him one time but that was enough to make me want to post this about him. He is a complete douchbag.. He is a ugly fat ass.
I do not know who you are but I most certainly do not appreciate the comments that you are making about my son! If you have the balls to say such things then have the balls to post your name to the comment and also Mind your own business!
Melinda Colley

Nashville, TN

#32 May 28, 2012
harsh opinions wrote:
I no gibson since he was young whippersnapper! He and his momma had a hard way to go for many years! Countn pennys doing without things that others take for granet! Everyone makes mistakes. He did and grew up manned up! I very proud of the progress he has made. 800 a week to crawl n a hole mine coal probably get blk lung sweet blood and tears. Risks his life everyday. Grown up hard....if I was him I would spend that 800 how the heck I wanted.. At least he aint sittn on his ass living off tax payers. He is a good boy and I'm sure lots of his money goes to hanging out with his true friends and helpn his momma! She took care of him and unlike most kids he appreciates it and does what he can to show her! I love y gibson ppl only wish they could be the great person you are!
Thank you for the comment and for your support. Don't know who you are but you do know my son, everything you said here is true. Thank You!
Melinda Colley

Nashville, TN

#33 May 28, 2012
safecracker aka john reed wrote:
gibson is one of my best friends so yall need to quit talking shit he has some pretty badass friends who would love to kick some highschool ass and if you all knew that big bastard i dont think youd be saying stuff anyways.. And for the record he got clean a while back

Thank You John! I just found these comments about Jeremy today by accident. I had no idea that this public forum existed until today, that a site allows people to go online and put others down, say anything that they want about anyone and do so without putting their name on the post. This is a silly and cruel gossip site. Personally I've got better things to do than sit around trashing someone's reputation! Just wanted to thank you for your support and also to say that you are right...Jeremy is straight and has been for quite awhile now. Everyone makes mistakes. We are all human and there is no one amongst us that has not done wrong in one way or the other. I am so proud of Jeremy and also so very glad that he has good friends like you in his life. We miss you! Come Home Soon! Love Yah
Melinda Colley

Nashville, TN

#34 May 28, 2012
zeppelin chick wrote:
He is straightening up his life! Ppl grow up and change give him a freaking break! Either way it's his life ans he can do whatever the damn well he pleases! His mistakes or choices are his own, none of urs. Jeremy is a good hearted person and that's what matters!
Thank you so much for your comment! You are 100% correct.(Jeremy's mom)
jeremys brother

United States

#35 Apr 2, 2013
F#$k you all. Your just mad because you cannot get the drugs. Lol. F#$k you all worry about your family b&tches
tha man

Charlotte, NC

#36 Dec 22, 2014
I think he's a lazy sob I've seen it with my own eyes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clintwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry Mullins 3 hr How ding dang do 1
Marathon 15 hr David 1
Is Tracy Fletcher (aka the cripple) dead or what 19 hr What is it to you 2
Tori Mullins Stanley Thu Toodledoo 33
dcso Thu Concerned 3
Biggest of the big boobs (Dec '16) Wed Little ole me 4
Heather keen Aug 16 The real stout yo... 7

Clintwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance