First Prev
of 3
Next Last
meme

United States

#42 Feb 23, 2011
I am sorry but until you know fact of every family in the system u should keep your *ucking mouth shut!!
family

Clinchco, VA

#43 Feb 24, 2011
yes he was actually living with my grandparents he was loved more than anyone would know. he was actually only back with his mother for a few months. if you know my grandparents and you prob should cause they have keep more foster kids than bout neone in the county you would know how much he was loved.
just someone

Thorn Hill, TN

#46 Mar 6, 2011
wow wrote:
"up until he died he was in a better home than most people in the world live in and thats a fact 2."
Really???
thats very true. Rodney is a very good person! But its bad when cole finally gets to go back to his real mom an then somethin like this happens to him! Whatever judge told the mom in court she is allowed to have her kids back in my opinion doesnt need to be on the stand! if only the judge didnt give her what she wanted I'm sure none of this would have happen to that poor boy!
Corey Cumbo

Nashville, TN

#48 Mar 27, 2011
i know wrote:
The boy was crying and the dad picked him up and threw him down the dad name is cory cumbo from haysi, the boy had all kinds of bruses on him and something was tore inside him from being thrown down so hard, they had two other kids that have been taken now cuz they had awful bruses on them to like they have been beaten, this is so awful, I have a two year old and I just don't see how someone could do such a thing to an innocent child, I don't care how much they cry. The dad had otten in trouble for stabbing someone not to long ago so he has to have something wrong with him and need to be beaten to death hisself if you ask me, an eye for an eye
This is Corey Cumbo. You need to get your facts straight.
Corey Cumbo

Nashville, TN

#49 Mar 27, 2011
Your Daddy wrote:
<quoted text> This is Corey Cumbo. Whoever wrote that I was in Jail for beating a little kid. Then have some balls about ya, and just say who you are. I've never laid hands on a little kid, or I've never dated or lived with Ashley Sperow. What happened is tragic and you need to get your facts straight. If whoever posted this wants to meet me in person, that would make my day.
I don't know who your Daddy is, but I don't appreciate you throwing my name around. I don't know what happened and don't think either family needs you stirring up trouble.
just someone

Buchanan, VA

#50 Mar 27, 2011
lil mama wrote:
<quoted text>you know i don't know the facts of this story but you dumb bitch,i do know what his family is saying!So now ho you tell me what it is you think happen!!
I've noticed in most of your post you always have to use profanity. This doesn't make you look big or bad, it's shows your lack of dignity and class oh yes, and lack of vocabulary. I do however agree, that poster should have facts on stories before putting them on this page. I'm not here to bash you, you're probably an ok person, just clean up your mouth instead of calling everyone names.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clintwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suzette Mullins 31 min Wise girl 5
Mary carter (Dec '13) 12 hr so sad 7
brittany jones 12 hr not hardly 3
is Stephanie Fleming really a stripper? (Jan '13) 18 hr Truth is 10
terri stanley Thu jus saying 1
Top Snitch for Dickenson County Sheriffs office Thu not a barn 15
do u kno nola (Jul '13) Dec 23 By I know the Facts 14
Clintwood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web