car wreck down brush creek

Posted in the Clintwood Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Mar 6, 2011
Anyone hear about the wreck that happened yesterday evening. I reckon it was Evan Meade and he was drunk and had a girl Marcie(I think his mom) and it killed her
Warchief

Mount Juliet, TN

#2 Mar 6, 2011
I heard about it but not what caused it or who it was.
pooh

Alexandria, VA

#3 Mar 6, 2011
It was Greg Rose and Marsha Meade they both was Drunk! she was driving she passed away on the scene of the accident.
curious

United States

#4 Mar 6, 2011
Does marsha meade have a son named Evan
somebody

Clintwood, VA

#5 Mar 6, 2011
They don't know who was driving
pooh

Alexandria, VA

#6 Mar 6, 2011
yes she does have a son named evan
curious

United States

#7 Mar 7, 2011
Ok that must be where the mix up was, I heard Evan was driving drunk and his mom a passenger that died.
Kelsey Tooman

Fredericksburg, TX

#8 Mar 7, 2011
pooh wrote:
It was Greg Rose and Marsha Meade they both was Drunk! she was driving she passed away on the scene of the accident.
hey she was not driving greg was, and the truck crusherd her and it on top of her for four hours. U A HOLE
Kelsey Tooman

Fredericksburg, TX

#9 Mar 7, 2011
Marsha Meade was the passanger.Greg Rose was the driver. When they were driving down brush creak he took the turn to fast and didnt have time to slow down. When they rolled over she got ejected from the vehicle and then it landed on her. It happened at 7pm and they didnt get the truck off of her until 11pm.
If ya'll are wondering why i'm being testy over this she was my cousion. I last saw her when Andy Elbert Moore died, My uncle. This is really hard for my family.
Kelsey Tooman

Fredericksburg, TX

#10 Mar 7, 2011
I was just greg and marsha
curious wrote:
Ok that must be where the mix up was, I heard Evan was driving drunk and his mom a passenger that died.
curious

United States

#11 Mar 7, 2011
Gotcha
turrie

Lebanon, VA

#12 Mar 9, 2011
This was the third person he has killed in car wrecks! Drinking and driving don't mix!
welllll

Radford, VA

#13 Mar 10, 2011
He told the police that she was driving. I don't know if they believed him or not but I know for a fact taht he told him she was driving....
Beth Mooney

Gallatin, TN

#14 Mar 13, 2011
Marsha was my Aunt. The State Police are still investigating. No one really knows for sure right now what happened. We do know that a wonderful, good hearted, mother, sister, daughter, grandmother and aunt passed away. This has been very tragic and hard for our family. I know that it is very hard for some small minded people in Dickenson County to NOT gossip, but try to have some respect. And Evan is her son and he was nowhere around. So again, please have some respect!!!!
Kelsey Tooman

Kerrville, TX

#15 Mar 14, 2011
I agree with Beth! Marsha was my cusion and i really am tired of people talking about this.
curious

United States

#16 Mar 22, 2011
To beth mooney. I had just heard that it was Evan, but got corrected. I am sure everyone on here is very sorry to hear of your loss as am I. But people are nosy, EVERYONE! And I am sure you have been to at some point in your life. If you are so tired of reading this then maybe you should refrain from getting on this post. Again, I am sorry for your loss.
Beth Mooney

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Mar 26, 2011
curious wrote:
To beth mooney. I had just heard that it was Evan, but got corrected. I am sure everyone on here is very sorry to hear of your loss as am I. But people are nosy, EVERYONE! And I am sure you have been to at some point in your life. If you are so tired of reading this then maybe you should refrain from getting on this post. Again, I am sorry for your loss.
You do not know me, Curious. I am not "NOSY" and not everyone has been at some point in their lives. I have better things to do with my time and life than waste it with the gossip of DICKENSON COUNTY!!!!!!!I have respect for people and their privacy. That is how I was raised. The only reason I am on this site is because my family had been told what was being said. Like I said before, respect the family!!!!!
curious

United States

#18 Mar 27, 2011
I haven't DISrespected them now have I. But now your just pis*ing me off. No I don't know you and don't care to. And if you say you have never in your life been nosy then your a big fat liar!! You just said someone told you about people talking on here, and if you wasn't nosy then you wouldn't be on here. Sorry, but that's being nosy and obviously you don't have anything better to do. I guarantee you are checking on here everyday to see if their has been a reply. What do you think that is? DUH!!
Kelsey Jo

Fredericksburg, TX

#19 Mar 28, 2011
Hey ya'll are posting on a Fourm of someone who is dead. My family memeber... really if ya'll wanna right start ya'll own fourm.... geez
Joey Mullins

Knoxville, TN

#20 Mar 28, 2011
curious wrote:
I haven't DISrespected them now have I. But now your just pis*ing me off. No I don't know you and don't care to. And if you say you have never in your life been nosy then your a big fat liar!! You just said someone told you about people talking on here, and if you wasn't nosy then you wouldn't be on here. Sorry, but that's being nosy and obviously you don't have anything better to do. I guarantee you are checking on here everyday to see if their has been a reply. What do you think that is? DUH!!
That is her defending her family and trying to let her family member rest in peace-- what gain do you get being on here degrading and being hurtful to someone who has just went through the loss of a loved one. I realize that this site is generally for the lowest of the low but come on-- do something more useful with your time. Get a hobby that doesn't involve hiding behind a screen name and being a coward. Beth move on from this and don't entertain the bullshi+ these idiots spout while hiding behind a screen. After all is someone that would call another person a "big fat liar" really someone to concern yourself with?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clintwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tanner Yates 44 min Ling 30
Jessa 54 min Broken 2
Hilarious 14 hr Uncle Tom 12
Biggest of the big boobs (Dec '16) 15 hr Just me 21
Giggle Rocks 15 hr Ling 36
Lilton Estep 16 hr Ling 9
Huddle house 18 hr Current employee 18

Clintwood Jobs

Personal Finance

Clintwood Mortgages