"Littlle Joe Baker"
Charles Mullins

Morehead City, NC

#1 Oct 3, 2012
He ran a store and maybe a taxi service in the 1940's and possibly in the 1950's. I am searching for information about him. It is important for my geneology research. If anyone can help, I will be eternally thankful.
Charles Mullins,
Morehead City, NC
Charles Mullins

Morehead City, NC

#2 Oct 3, 2012
I am searching for information on Little Joe Baker. He had a grocery store and possibly a taxi service in the 1940's and maybe into the 1950s's.
This is important to my geneology research. If you are a relative, we may be related/
Thank you,
charles mullins, Morehead City, NC
A Voice

Blacksburg, VA

#3 Oct 3, 2012
Charles Mullins wrote:
I am searching for information on Little Joe Baker. He had a grocery store and possibly a taxi service in the 1940's and maybe into the 1950s's.
This is important to my geneology research. If you are a relative, we may be related/
Thank you,
charles mullins, Morehead City, NC
I can barely remember his store down in the end of town near the Hospital. I believe he had a son, Paul Byron Baker, but I have no idea other than that. I believe James Baker who is an engineer at Thompson & Litton in Clintwood is a cousin. Sorry, that's all I got. And, I'm not a relative.
Charles Mullins

Morehead City, NC

#4 Oct 6, 2012
A Voice wrote:
<quoted text> I can barely remember his store down in the end of town near the Hospital. I believe he had a son, Paul Byron Baker, but I have no idea other than that. I believe James Baker who is an engineer at Thompson & Litton in Clintwood is a cousin. Sorry, that's all I got. And, I'm not a relative.
Thanks so much.
Granddaughter

Richmond, VA

#5 Jan 7, 2014
I'm a granddaughter of Little Joe Baker. He ran the grocery store but not the taxi service (that was Big Joe Baker, I am told). Little Joe was Joseph Harrison Baker, 1888-1988. He married Stella Mullins and had 4 children: Bob, Alger, Vee, and Marie. Paul Baker and James Baker are two of Joe's grandsons. My grandfather's parents were Elizabeth Phipps Baker and Robert Baker. I hope this helps!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clintwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wacker needs to make up his mind 1 hr vvvvvvvvv 4
S***** Hall 1 hr laughter for the ... 164
Car med 4 hr Kenny 20
Jenny Phipps 7 hr NotSure 15
Looking for Rachel Fleming 13 hr Curious 1
Josh "Bacon" Sutherland Wed Mountain top 12
Zachary Lee Wed Bluedevil08 1

Clintwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance