Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

How do you know he was asleep. Were you in the back with him riding with the patient?? Chances are probably not because family members are not allowed in the patient compartment unless it is a child being transported.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

sjet wrote:
Anyone else think its a waste of space and money, had a fat guy there taking one of my family members and he slept the whole time..
Also if he was asleep then you need to report that to his supervisor and not start a rant on Topix.com about it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

sjet I happen to work for this company and would like to learn more about this situation so it can be dealt with appropriately. If you are willing to share details with me I will give you my email address.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

sjet wrote:
I've taken the appqropriate action to deal with the situation, I am only trying to capture other views as far as the company goes. I no Longer use you guys because I find your company unreliable and unprofessional as well as disrespectful, I hope you aren't one of the fat slobs or the one in particular in which we're speaking of. And if you are you should be ashamed or if you can at least pass the message on, that would be much appreciated.
No sjet I'm not the one you speak of. I always try to be as professional as possible. I have been in this business for many years and have never fallen asleep while with a patient. I treat my patients as if they were my family and sometimes better than I would my family.

Also no we are not closing down. Actually we are trying to grow.
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Judged:

I can't believe someone would get on here and trash talk the ambulance service! They do so much good for so many and surely aren't paid well enough for it! You should be ashamed.
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Judged:

I'm betting the person who posted this is actually just a disgruntled ex-employee trying to make the company look bad. Shame! Move on!
nunya

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Or he could be someone that was trying to overstep his bounds as family member and trying to do things that were out of procedure or to put someone in danger and the person he speaks of put him in his place. So being the coward he is he decides to take it up on this forum instead of confronting him. Like he already said pass this along to your co workers in earlier post...I say walk in out there and pass it a long yourself or shut the hell up!!!!!
I agree

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

wow wrote:
I can't believe someone would get on here and trash talk the ambulance service! They do so much good for so many and surely aren't paid well enough for it! You should be ashamed.
I agree with what you are saying 100%. We used them when my elderly Mom was having a heart attack. All I can say is both attendants were very professional and caring. I would like to thank them...and let them know there are people in Dickenson County that appreciates their service.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Judged:

JohnM wrote:
From what I hear everyone out there is on comp and addicted to drugs I also heard rumors they may be closing down. One could only hope.
And everyone is NOT out on comp nor is there anyone working here addicted to drugs. Everyone is drug tested on a regular basis thank you.
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

sjet wrote:
I've worked in electricity for over 15 years, whats surprising is I would bet you all are employees and it just go to show the ambulance service how it really is, your unprofessional habits seem to be right where I stating them to be, do you have anything else to say? And I'm against walking in that place the association with you guys isn't something I'm looking to do.
I don't work for them and never had. But I can appreciate a service such as this which is available to the folks of Dickenson County, where we don't have much. Some people will try to start drama over anything, no matter how good or helpful it is. The next thing you know, you'll be trashing the food bank or maybe Dr. Ratliff's office. Count your blessings. Grow up.
Dave

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Actually at the Clintwood office they have three very talented Advanced Life Support Providers.
The Voice

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Judged:

I and my family have used them twice recently and all I can say is thank God for the availability of a first class ambulance service here in DC. Didn't take the time to sniff them down for cigarette smoke though, we were sick! Thanks Rick and staff.
Smiley

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Dickenson County Ambulance of Clintwood and Norton have the best of the best they can transport me or my family ( and they have ) anytime .,...Great Job guys and gals, dont let a big mouth coward get you down
tcg-06

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Judged:

I work at a business where I associate with this company and many other ambulance services frequently, and I have to agree dickenson county has to be the sloppiest, most unprofessional of all I've seen. Looks like DC needs a company gym membership or perhaps not hire employees that look as if they have climbed up from the sewers.
yeppp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Judged:

Yep either obese or on methodone.....
wildflower

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

These boys work there butt off snd go sbove and beyound their call of duty i know....they help dc more than anyone wouldever know and they have helped save many lives soo say what you will until they help save one of your own.
yeppp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Some of them are women too believe it or not
FayeSykes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Judged:

Dickenson County Ambulance service has always gone above and beyond in our times of need. They helped transport my mother and my mother-in-law and my father-in-law on numerous trips. They work very long hours. Dickenson County is fortunate to have the ambulance service. Smoking is NOT ALLOWED in the ambulances. I am sure if you reported it to Albert; he took care of the problem. Being ugly about a person's weight is just not nice. By the way, I am not ashamed or afraid to leave my real name.
Mary

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2011

Judged:

The transported my mother to Johnson City a couple months ago and the guy that took my mother I think his name was Kenny was very neatly dressed in a uniform and was super professional. He done a great job with my mother and I would trust him to transport her anywhere.

I would like to say Thank You Dickenson County Ambulance Service for all that you do for our county.
haha

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2011

Judged:

yeap ive seen em all out there women an men well i guess u can say women cause they all look like men lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Clintwood Forum right now

Search the Clintwood Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Married men 42 min lol 9
Red Onion State Prison/ Department of Corruption 4 hr Curious 16
tightest cooch in Clintwood 13 hr Abe Lincoln 34
Steven Hall Mon Observer 11
single girls Mon sex 10
Tina slemp Mon Tina Slemp Edwards 11
Any other Atheists around here? (Sep '13) Sun Papa 13
•••
•••