clintwood rite aid manager arrested

clintwood rite aid manager arrested

Posted in the Clintwood Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
newb

Blue Ridge, VA

#1 Jan 12, 2012
7 counts embezzelment
Carl

United States

#2 Jan 20, 2012
Heard that piece of [email protected] beat his 70 year old mother down. Hope he rots in jail!!!
Mason Stone

Christiansburg, VA

#3 Jan 21, 2012
Who was the manager there?
newb

Lebanon, VA

#4 Jan 23, 2012
Mason Stone wrote:
Who was the manager there?
terry buchanan
newb

Lebanon, VA

#5 Jan 23, 2012
terry buchanan, think is from coeburn
here and there

Nashville, TN

#6 Jan 24, 2012
well carl its not not true your a fu@#ing dumba$$ so your just another piece of shit that talks trash about people if you want to talk shit then you could get caught for slander and i hope you rot in your home you low life piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!
Carl

United States

#7 Jan 24, 2012
here and there wrote:
well carl its not not true your a fu@#ing dumba$$ so your just another piece of shit that talks trash about people if you want to talk shit then you could get caught for slander and i hope you rot in your home you low life piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!
court documents in wise county will prove he's been charged with domestic violence against his mom. In your statement u used 2 negatives. Does that make a positive dumb ass. Is ur slander bringer broke????
Carl

United States

#8 Jan 24, 2012
Why stop with slander. U r obviously related. The best thing for u is to help u change or redirect ur choices. Ask urself Would u want the same lifestyle for ur children? Hopefully not. Ur choice. Sugar coating loved ones' behaviors will only prolong or promote the current culture of the family. Hope u take a deep breath, examine the big picture, and pray u choose another choice of lifestyle. Totally ur choice!!
wayne

United States

#9 Jan 24, 2012
Carl wrote:
Why stop with slander. U r obviously related. The best thing for u is to help u change or redirect ur choices. Ask urself Would u want the same lifestyle for ur children? Hopefully not. Ur choice. Sugar coating loved ones' behaviors will only prolong or promote the current culture of the family. Hope u take a deep breath, examine the big picture, and pray u choose another choice of lifestyle. Totally ur choice!!
. Carl leave the man along he just lost his dad and he did NothIng to his mom I know I'm his brother in law so back off ok.
Here and there

United States

#10 Jan 24, 2012
Really carl if ya wanna talk trash do it just shows another dumbass on topix that thinks there all big and badd cause they can type Shit thats thats not true and terry would never hit his mother so get ya facts straight b4 ya say em
Just my opinion

United States

#11 Jan 24, 2012
What "Carl" said is true. Terry did hit his mother and charges were filed for that (the assault charges filed 1/2012 and embezzlement charges from 12/2011 thru 1/2012 are both public record and can be obtained from the court). I understand that his father just passed away, however that has nothing to do with what type of person he is, the choices he has made, or the lifestyle and lack of values that he has taught and is still teaching his children. My heart goes out to his mother, not him, no one should have to go through what she has been through. Terry has brought everything that has happened and is happening to him upon his self. By the way "Wayne", Terry does not have any siblings (to my knowledge) for you to be married to, he is divorced from his first wife and in the middle of a divorce from his second wife (divorce from his first wife was final 7/2011... This is also public record and can be obtained from the court.... Divorce from his second wife should be final soon) so as far as I can tell you really are not anything to him and do not know what happened. So you and "here and there" get your facts straight!! OK.
wayne

United States

#12 Jan 25, 2012
Just my opinion wrote:
What "Carl" said is true. Terry did hit his mother and charges were filed for that (the assault charges filed 1/2012 and embezzlement charges from 12/2011 thru 1/2012 are both public record and can be obtained from the court). I understand that his father just passed away, however that has nothing to do with what type of person he is, the choices he has made, or the lifestyle and lack of values that he has taught and is still teaching his children. My heart goes out to his mother, not him, no one should have to go through what she has been through. Terry has brought everything that has happened and is happening to him upon his self. By the way "Wayne", Terry does not have any siblings (to my knowledge) for you to be married to, he is divorced from his first wife and in the middle of a divorce from his second wife (divorce from his first wife was final 7/2011... This is also public record and can be obtained from the court.... Divorce from his second wife should be final soon) so as far as I can tell you really are not anything to him and do not know what happened. So you and "here and there" get your facts straight!! OK.
his first wife is my sister. So you people don't know what the truth is if it hit you in tHe face
Just my opinion

United States

#13 Jan 25, 2012
So like I said they are divorced (even gave the date the divorce was final) so your not his brother in law anymore. Looks like I know the truth better than you. Check you facts... Call the court and ask... Then tell me I don't know the truth.
needing to know

Gallatin, TN

#14 Jan 25, 2012
wayne wrote:
<quoted text> his first wife is my sister. So you people don't know what the truth is if it hit you in tHe face
dumass wanna know it all, but knows nothing.
wayne

United States

#15 Jan 25, 2012
needing to know wrote:
<quoted text>dumass wanna know it all, but knows nothing.
. I'm not dum the thing between him an mom will be droped so keep running your moutH dumass I know more then you will ever know
Apparently

Nashville, TN

#16 Jan 25, 2012
So I guess that none of you have anything else better to do than get on topix? I mean really you don't know how "his mother" truely is, and until any of you know it's best just to keep your noses in your OWN business!!? And just because it is public information doesn't mean you have to go running your mouth about everyone that's in there. Their family is going to a very rough time right now so give them some peace and get a damn life!!
wayne

United States

#17 Jan 25, 2012
Apparently wrote:
So I guess that none of you have anything else better to do than get on topix? I mean really you don't know how "his mother" truely is, and until any of you know it's best just to keep your noses in your OWN business!!? And just because it is public information doesn't mean you have to go running your mouth about everyone that's in there. Their family is going to a very rough time right now so give them some peace and get a damn life!!
I agree His mother going To a very rough time.
Apparently

Herndon, VA

#18 Jan 25, 2012
Not just his mother, he is too..
Apparently

Herndon, VA

#19 Jan 25, 2012
Just my opinion wrote:
What "Carl" said is true. Terry did hit his mother and charges were filed for that (the assault charges filed 1/2012 and embezzlement charges from 12/2011 thru 1/2012 are both public record and can be obtained from the court). I understand that his father just passed away, however that has nothing to do with what type of person he is, the choices he has made, or the lifestyle and lack of values that he has taught and is still teaching his children. My heart goes out to his mother, not him, no one should have to go through what she has been through. Terry has brought everything that has happened and is happening to him upon his self. By the way "Wayne", Terry does not have any siblings (to my knowledge) for you to be married to, he is divorced from his first wife and in the middle of a divorce from his second wife (divorce from his first wife was final 7/2011... This is also public record and can be obtained from the court.... Divorce from his second wife should be final soon) so as far as I can tell you really are not anything to him and do not know what happened. So you and "here and there" get your facts straight!! OK.
and obviously you and "Carl" need to mind your own business and get your facts straight, and why does it matter to you if "here and there" is related to Terry or not, honestly i don't think any of this is your concern and looks like you've done your research on him, kinda scary.. Even though it is "public information" your actually really freaking noisy.. Mind your own business and have a little respect for the people of his father, even Terry.. Back off.. For what he has done he is the one that has to face the music to all he has done not
you..and I bet if you put you real name anyone is wise, dickenson county knows something on you.. So just think about all things you choose to say and post... Because everything you say about that family, is one again none of your damn business or any of your concern..
wayne

United States

#20 Jan 25, 2012
Apparently wrote:
Not just his mother, he is too..
and his kids are to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clintwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swap pix 18 hr Fred 9
Woman at prison 21 hr PTSD 25
Lonesome Will Mullins Sat FriendofWills 3
Amanda Whitt (Oct '14) Sat K potter 11
Pot Bust Fri ms been there 7
Beware:Scam Alert! Aug 25 PoG 8
Amanda and Lee Blair? (May '13) Aug 21 Truth gal 6

Clintwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clintwood Mortgages