real

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Apr 11, 2012
would like to get to know this person better she was working at the Marathon but have not seen her there lately anyone know what happened she's hot
hmm

La Vergne, TN

#2 Apr 11, 2012
what she look like? and whats her name?
her friend

Grass Valley, CA

#3 Apr 11, 2012
I'm her friend. What would like for her to know? I'll pass it on.
her friend

Grass Valley, CA

#4 Apr 11, 2012
(Type O) Should have proof read; What would you like for her to know?
not your friend

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Apr 26, 2012
She is a low life that cheats on her husband and will sleep with anyone that will give her a chance thats why she is not working any more the grass must not have been greener in texas stay away from this person she is nothing but a old burnout and it shows feel so sorry for her son a good kid
her friend

United States

#6 Apr 26, 2012
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And yes he is a good boy and loves me dearly. Shan has been a friend to me when I needed someone to talk to. I don't like to get into others personal lives unless they offer. It is not my business. You call her a low life; I call her my friend. People do not have to do the same things as one, in order to be a friend. Someone in my life made damn sure I didn't have any friends or family around me at all. Ran everyone out of my life. Now he has ran me out of his. To have someone in your life to talk to, if it is just to talk, is very important. It was a hard lesson learned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clintwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buddy Wallen, Attorney (Nov '10) 40 min Moe 25
who's got the fastest car in Clintwood (May '15) 2 hr Billy 14
Looking for Sean Stanley 4 hr John Amous NY 1
Diane & Donnie Hamilton 4 hr Billy Blue 10
Looking for Rachel Fleming 6 hr Currently Curious 8
Heather Thomas 6 hr Heather Thomas 2
Zachary Lee 11 hr 123abc 2

Clintwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance