Accident on George's Fork

Posted in the Clintwood Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Viney

Bristol, VA

#1 Sep 4, 2012
Anyone have any details? I heard it was horrible.
really

Mount Juliet, TN

#2 Sep 4, 2012
i feel for the man's family sorry for your lost whoever u may be..my boyfriend came home in tear's he went past the accident it really it him hard.so whoever the person is rest in peace and im thinking of his family
michael mullins

Santa Barbara, CA

#3 Sep 4, 2012
what happend
News

Westwood, NJ

#4 Sep 4, 2012
michael mullins wrote:
what happend
stanco truck driver ran over flag man they sent driver for drug test hopefully all was just a accident horrible all around for the families
sad

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Sep 4, 2012
Ryan milgram was hit by a coal truck around 10 this morning. He was a funny guy and I will miss him more than anything. Ily Ry-Ry! See you in heaven!
Really Now

La Vergne, TN

#6 Sep 4, 2012
RIP Ryan. We all will love and miss you.
kelsey

Duffield, VA

#7 Sep 4, 2012
Praying
were

Virgie, KY

#8 Sep 4, 2012
were can i see a news feed 4 this
here ya go

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Sep 4, 2012
here ya go

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Sep 4, 2012
were wrote:
were can i see a news feed 4 this
http://www2.tricities.com/news/2012/sep/04/cl...
godsson

Ivel, KY

#11 Sep 4, 2012
i hope family is making it thru this hard time,, he was a very nice guy,, you will be missed,,
awful

Tannersville, VA

#12 Sep 5, 2012
News wrote:
<quoted text> stanco truck driver ran over flag man they sent driver for drug test hopefully all was just a accident horrible all around for the families
I know you were not saying anything bad, I just wanted to put this on here before anyone said anything negative.

Yes they did send him for a drug test, but that is mandatory when there is an accident involving a truck. I can honestly say that the drug test will come back clean. The way i understand the driver is devastated over this, he is a very kind hearted person. So lets all be nice with our comments, the people that this has affected doens't need to read or hear any negative remarks.

Praying for all affected by this tragedy.
do u no

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Sep 5, 2012
Who tha truck drive was? Prayn for all those involved. This is terrible but accidents happen. God bless
trucker

Santa Barbara, CA

#14 Sep 5, 2012
ya this is sad i drive a coal truck myself this is a terrible thing you never know min to min in a truck they cant stop on a dime an the most of us drive a lil qwicker than we shuld tryn to support our families i hate this happen prayers go out to all
wtf

Knoxville, TN

#15 Sep 5, 2012
trucker wrote:
ya this is sad i drive a coal truck myself this is a terrible thing you never know min to min in a truck they cant stop on a dime an the most of us drive a lil qwicker than we shuld tryn to support our families i hate this happen prayers go out to all
Is that one more Load of coal making you richer?Or would you rather drive safely and everyone go home that day safely!!I also cannot believe how dangeruos it is to drive on rt72,i don't call it driving i call it dodging steering wheel holders not REAL truckers.If the state police were doing there job,like they used to maybe you all would have some respect for the job @ hand,..Use your cb's more and the FM down..So sorry for evry1 envoled,But you truckers could slow it down Period
clw res

Hendersonville, TN

#16 Sep 5, 2012
I was told that the Truck driver was texting while driving. I hope this is just a rumor. Praying for both families and Please drive safe. Wear your seat belts and don't be on your phones texting and talking. My thoughts and prayers go out to all involved.
awful

Tannersville, VA

#17 Sep 5, 2012
clw res Do you repeat every rumor you hear. You will hear a lot of speculation about this, but there is only one truth. I always go by the saying believe none of what you hear and half of what you see and I never repeat anything until I know the facts.

Ant to wtf There are more unsafe drivers in 4 wheel cars and trucks on that road than there are in coal trucks. The wrecks that have happened on 72 was the fault of the drivers in the smaller vehicles. I have encountered more cars and Pu trucks on the wrong side of the road, passing these coal trucks in a blind curve and riding the bumpers of the coal trucks. You hear these same people complain that these trucks hold them up and make them late for where ever they are trying to get to. I witnessed one incident where there would have been a head on collision because someone was impatient a passed a truck with traffic coming in the opposite direction. The driver of the truck braked and the car in the opposite direction braked and the one passing just barely made it back in to his lane.
Hmm

Nashville, TN

#18 Sep 5, 2012
I have to agree that most of the truck drivers around here go totally unchecked. They fly, pull out in front of you and will run you down if you don't get out of the way. Just a couple weeks ago at the Glamorgan red light in Wise I witnessed one run a lady into the median. The lady was stopped at the red light and the trucker came down the hill flying, honking his horn. The lady in the car had to pull it in the median to keep from being run over, that truck had no intentions of stopping.
I know

Murfreesboro, TN

#19 Sep 6, 2012
This makes two accidents in less than two years for Stanco that involved someone dieing maybe they need to let the truck boss do his job !!!!!!!
when

Tannersville, VA

#20 Sep 6, 2012
when and where was the other accident.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clintwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blake hill 5 hr Sandi 6
Clintwood body shop- vs - Fremont body shop 8 hr cat 3
Clintwood Body Shop 8 hr k mullins 10
Johnny kiser 14 hr stupid 1
Tracy Lynn craft lewis (Aug '14) 16 hr Bobbie Heather Mu... 9
Clintwood Baseball 16 hr BASEBALLMOM 5
best place to get a car painted Thu scuba steve 4
More from around the web

Clintwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE