How many cops in Clintonville have Di...

How many cops in Clintonville have Diabitis from eating too much donuts?

Posted in the Clintonville Forum

truxfan020

Pleasureville, KY

#2 Nov 13, 2007
stop the system wrote:
not to mention the chlostria
ok, wtf is up with you and the clintonville cops..just get over, gosh, its so annoying..do you think any of us really care about you and your problems with the cops..NO, we dont...so shut up
truxfan020

Pleasureville, KY

#4 Nov 15, 2007
stop the system wrote:
<quoted text>
I am exposing these corrupt pigs like more people should do. Would you rather have me hold in my anger then go postal?
sure, do that
NorthernFirepowe r

Clintonville, WI

#5 Mar 5, 2008
Yeip, the cops in Clintonville...and any other small comunity in this part of the state suck. Come to Shawano County on vacation, you'll leave on probation.
F_ck The Police

Lerona, WV

#7 Jul 7, 2008
stop the system wrote:
<quoted text>
I am exposing these corrupt pigs like more people should do. Would you rather have me hold in my anger then go postal?

To tell the truth I wish someone would go crazy and kill every cop in Greenbrier co...Starting with that punk ass Seargent Smith!
F_ck The Police

Lerona, WV

#8 Jul 7, 2008
Oops wrong state...lol...I thought ya'll were talking about Clintonville,West Virginia.
Patty

La Crosse, WI

#10 Jul 26, 2008
I got the pleasure of meeting the hottest police officer in the Shawano police dept. Officer Noah was in Ashland,WI for the Mike Harvey dance. If anyone would know this guy please have him email me at Rinkrat@centurytel.net. I would love to here from him again.
RR stick

West Fargo, ND

#11 Sep 28, 2008
Patty wrote:
I got the pleasure of meeting the hottest police officer in the Shawano police dept. Officer Noah was in Ashland,WI for the Mike Harvey dance. If anyone would know this guy please have him email me at Rinkrat@centurytel.net. I would love to here from him again.
This is about the Clintonville cops and they are very ugly and so stupid that a dog outsmarted them
evonneh7

Appleton, WI

#12 Oct 8, 2008
Could it be from all the donuts ???
Syl at the University

Milwaukee, WI

#13 Nov 11, 2008
It all starts with a good education. Anyone catch the spelling errors in the headline? What are the requirements to obtaining a job with the Clintonville Forum, I have the ability to structure sentences and I can spell! WOW
irish

Manila, Philippines

#14 Feb 10, 2009
no comment
Crazy White Boy

Abrams, WI

#15 Mar 16, 2009
You Think Clintonville or Shawano are bad places to live try going to Seymour I garentee that you will get pulled over for something,or possibly see at least 4 cops in the time you spend there.And they will pull you over for pretty much nothing say like?? not enough tread on your tires or if your underage sitting next to an old smoked cig thats not even yours and getting a ticket for it!! The cops are always fallowing you no matter what.
whata bunch of dum-dums

Mobile, AL

#16 Mar 20, 2009
Somebody had to many school snow breaks,
"Diabitis from eating too much donuts?"

Shouldnt it be, "diabetes from eating to many doughnuts?" durrrrrrrrr
Donut-hole maker

Racine, WI

#17 Aug 21, 2009
whata bunch of dum-dums wrote:
Somebody had to many school snow breaks,
"Diabitis from eating too much donuts?"
Shouldnt it be, "diabetes from eating to many doughnuts?" durrrrrrrrr
Shouldn't it be "diabetes from eating TOO many donuts"? D'oh!
the mole

New London, WI

#18 Sep 28, 2009
no the cops are just useless. they dont know how to do detective work. they get lucky because there are alot of snitches in that town, and they pick on little punk kids. the real stuff that happens in that town they have no clue about. how many people filed complaints on the department this year? how many court cases got thrown out because of the clowns? i know of a few.
D Man

West Fargo, ND

#19 Oct 10, 2009
NorthernFirepower wrote:
Yeip, the cops in Clintonville...and any other small comunity in this part of the state suck. Come to Shawano County on vacation, you'll leave on probation.
No I won't. I don't live in Wi anymore. lol
D Man

West Fargo, ND

#20 Oct 10, 2009
They can't put you on probation if you live in another state. I find that out last time I came to the slums of Clintonville WI. lol
D Man

West Fargo, ND

#21 Oct 10, 2009
Can you say Sun Vally Manor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clintonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The cops in Clintonville are corrupt (Oct '07) Nov '17 wolleb42 39
WolfWaterMelon (Apr '17) Apr '17 WolfWaterMelon 1
News Hoffmaster closing Appleton site, cutting 300 jobs (May '08) Dec '16 JPB 9
News In Wisconsin, rural superintendents turn to vot... (Nov '16) Nov '16 SHIOCROCKS 1
Girl Scout Cookies today outside Weilands 12-4p (Mar '16) Mar '16 MollypMaddy 1
Clintonville Drug Busts (Sep '09) Mar '16 Mine 11
News Booms Quieting Down in Clintonville (Apr '12) Mar '16 Bert OZ 3

Clintonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clintonville Mortgages