2 Killed, 2 Injured In Langley Crash

Full story: KIRO-TV Seattle

LANGLEY, Wash. -- The Washington State Patrol told KIRO 7 Eyewitness News that a male and a female were killed and two others were injured when a White Honda Accord slammed into a tree in Langley Monday ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Kate Poss

Langley, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2006

I am so sorry this tragedy had to happen. My sympathies to the friends and family of those who were killed today. So sad
student

Langley, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2006

2 teens killed -- Jayson Jelenic & Danielle Frantz
RIP.
STUDENT

Langley, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2006

2 dead- jacon jelenic and Danielle Frantz
the two who survivied- miles sanstad who walked away with little injuries to a local hospital and micah petric who was flown to the Harbor View Hospital soon after the accident. He is doing very well in recovery and will be home tomorrow-
For the two that dies today R.I.P.
Student

Langley, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2006

I feel horrible as to what has happend. As im sure many others do. But it would also helped if the people who left messages on here got the people right on who died.
It wasnt Danielle Frantz it was Kelly. And even though i was not good friends with Jayson or Kelly. I still feel hurt. This shouldnt have happend.
I will pray for you guys. R.I.P
mary

Langley, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2006

My sympathies to the friends and family of those who were killed today. They will always be in my thoughts
Coreena K

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2006

I was in treatment for 5 months with the girl who passed away in the car crash. She was an AWESOME addition to society and had so much potential and promise and had a cynical yet optimistic way at looking at everything in life. She was one of the most humorous people I know. She will be greatly missed by me and, I'm sure, anyone who ever met her. It came as a big emotional blow to me and I am still experiencing some mild shock. I just can't believe she's REALLY GONE. I luv that girl, Kelly Frantz.
Natasha

Snohomish, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Its been 7 years since Kelly and Jason died but it feels like yesterday that I heard about. RIP to the two most amazing people. I miss you Jason and kelly

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clinton Discussions

Search the Clinton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: Sound Air Solutions (Jan '11) Jul 2 Tired of Scammers 40
dead raccoon taken into police custody Jun 29 lol 1
Review: Valmont Coatings Pacific States Galvani... Jun 29 tony 1
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Jun 26 Elise Gingrich 708
Inmate dies this morning at Snohomish County Jail (Jan '14) Jun 21 Elisee 2
Washington firefighter investigated in theft of... (Mar '13) Jun 21 Elisee 3
Schools? How do I find which school my kids att... Jun 15 Doreen 1
•••
•••

Clinton News Video

•••
Clinton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Clinton Jobs