2 Killed, 2 Injured In Langley Crash

LANGLEY, Wash. -- The Washington State Patrol told KIRO 7 Eyewitness News that a male and a female were killed and two others were injured when a White Honda Accord slammed into a tree in Langley Monday ... Full Story
Kate Poss

Langley, WA

#1 Mar 13, 2006
I am so sorry this tragedy had to happen. My sympathies to the friends and family of those who were killed today. So sad
student

Everett, WA

#2 Mar 13, 2006
2 teens killed -- Jayson Jelenic & Danielle Frantz
RIP.
STUDENT

Langley, WA

#3 Mar 13, 2006
2 dead- jacon jelenic and Danielle Frantz
the two who survivied- miles sanstad who walked away with little injuries to a local hospital and micah petric who was flown to the Harbor View Hospital soon after the accident. He is doing very well in recovery and will be home tomorrow-
For the two that dies today R.I.P.
Student

Everett, WA

#4 Mar 14, 2006
I feel horrible as to what has happend. As im sure many others do. But it would also helped if the people who left messages on here got the people right on who died.
It wasnt Danielle Frantz it was Kelly. And even though i was not good friends with Jayson or Kelly. I still feel hurt. This shouldnt have happend.
I will pray for you guys. R.I.P
mary

Clinton, WA

#5 Mar 14, 2006
My sympathies to the friends and family of those who were killed today. They will always be in my thoughts
Coreena K

Veradale, WA

#6 Mar 16, 2006
I was in treatment for 5 months with the girl who passed away in the car crash. She was an AWESOME addition to society and had so much potential and promise and had a cynical yet optimistic way at looking at everything in life. She was one of the most humorous people I know. She will be greatly missed by me and, I'm sure, anyone who ever met her. It came as a big emotional blow to me and I am still experiencing some mild shock. I just can't believe she's REALLY GONE. I luv that girl, Kelly Frantz.
Natasha

Kent, WA

#7 Mar 18, 2013
Its been 7 years since Kelly and Jason died but it feels like yesterday that I heard about. RIP to the two most amazing people. I miss you Jason and kelly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) 20 hr Taajsgpm 6
Free tax preparation available starting on Jan. 20 Jan 19 Zach 1
Around the county Jan 14 Elise Gingerich 2
Sex trafficking suspects arrested at Sea-Tac Ai... Jan 14 Elise Gingerich 1
Review: GEEKDEAL.COM (Jan '09) Jan 9 Geekdeal review 18
9 Surprising Pests that Love Insulation Exposed... Dec '14 Gerald Vonberger 1
Unexpected benefit: Electric cars might help sm... Dec '14 litesong 1

Clinton News Video

Clinton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Clinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:51 am PST

Yahoo! Sports10:51AM
Will Russell Wilson do Dancing With The Stars if Seahawks win?
NBC Sports11:01 AM
Rob Gronkowski on Jeremy Lane saying he's not that good: "It may" tick me off
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
NFL11:52 AM
Gronkowski, Darrelle Revis won't take Seahawks' bait
NBC Sports12:41 PM
Vince Wilfork: Marshawn Lynch "hands down" the best running back in football