snoopy

United States

#1 Oct 19, 2011
How does this guy stay principal? He thinks with the head between his legs and screws around with other women. Great guy to be around young kids!!!
know it all

Maryville, TN

#2 Oct 19, 2011
He is a loud mouth who will suspend a boy but not a girl for doing the exact same thing. depends on who your family is. He yells at my and everyone kids like a damn drill sargeant. i think he has small guy disease but only his wife and girlfriends would know
Which

Maryville, TN

#4 Oct 20, 2011
Which school does he work at?
know it all

Maryville, TN

#5 Oct 21, 2011
Clinton Middle school
Gatekeeper

Maryville, TN

#6 Oct 28, 2011
It may be hard to talk with Mr Stokes at school since his wife kicked him out of the house. Parent conferences may need to be held at some of your finer drinking establishments in Kentucky since that is where you can find ol" Bob most of the time. This "player" has lied and deceived everybody. He fired people that he thought posed a threat to him and made up lies to cover his own adulterous lifestyle. What a role model to our kids!! This affair he was caught in was just one of many. Poor Nancy was watching the kids while bobby boy was out "interviewing" future staff members.
fan4ac

Franklin, TN

#7 Oct 29, 2011
Please leave Nancy and her children out of this conversation. They do not deserve to be humiliated
further. They have been and are going through enough.
Gatekeeper

United States

#8 Oct 31, 2011
Did not intend to hurt his family. Bob has doing that as we speak. Just want to point out that he has been lying, and deceiving many people besides his wife. Getting caught has final showed people the "real" Bob Soles.
taxpayer

Maryville, TN

#10 Oct 31, 2011
Who knows about this situation and what is going on about removing him from kids if this is true?? If mr stoke is messing around at work i would think his boss would fire him since he works around kids and females. Why has the schools become a place for teachers to find there love lifes??
just saying

Maryville, TN

#13 Oct 31, 2011
Does anybody else know if this is really true and going on at CMS?? What is the story about him and his school nurse?
curious

Maryville, TN

#14 Nov 1, 2011
Is he still working at CMS? Word is he left home and looking at his buddy for a job in KY.
Momma

Beaverton, OR

#15 Dec 10, 2011
Okay so i don't know what went on but my daughter came home from school and said they fired him from the school because he was on the sex offender list....is this true?
gotten got

Philadelphia, MS

#16 Dec 10, 2011
Momma wrote:
Okay so i don't know what went on but my daughter came home from school and said they fired him from the school because he was on the sex offender list....is this true?
really? How would your daughter know? There is ALOT of problems at Cms right now but I can't believe they fired him! He needs to go in my opinion.
really

Nashville, TN

#17 Dec 10, 2011
Momma wrote:
This is simply not true, he did not get fired from being on some sex offender list. You posting that is just an example of people being complete idiots and trying to stir up false allegations. How would you enjoy someone putting up some complete lie about you on here? Get your info correct and grow some character!
really

Nashville, TN

#18 Dec 10, 2011
Momma wrote:
And before everyone goes crazy saying I am supporting this guy, no that is simply not true. What I am saying is use that block on top of your shoulders and think about what you are doing before you start slandering someone. Think of what his kids are going through when you start throwing some false crap like "sex-offender"!
really

Nashville, TN

#19 Dec 10, 2011
Before everyone starts going crazy, No I am not supporting this guy. He screwed up and now his family are the ones truly suffering for it. Then you have some idiot getting on here and throwing around the term "sex-offender" just stirring up crap. Think about his kids, do they really need that heaped on their plate too?
PHTWO

Hendersonville, TN

#20 Dec 15, 2011
Momma wrote:
Why don't you look on the sex offender registry instead of asking people on Topix? You can easily look up anyone on the registry in Tennessee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
greg gutman (Jan '12) 4 min Ring The Bell 12
Kathy White Can Now Use The Transgender Bathroom 54 min Dave 1
Monica Moe Campbell 5 hr tater salad 28
SL girls (Jan '15) 6 hr love child 87
Men at AISIN 8 hr icu 16
SL Tennessee worst Co (Oct '14) 13 hr Tell me 33
Kim Roach Mon shedontknow 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages