Rex Lynch Is A JOKE!
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 5, 2011
I don't care what you say, but Rex Lynch was never serious about his job. All he was here for was "popularity." Which you all fell right into his "gay" scheme! Haha! I have heard of him cheating on his wife... Amy?? I dont know her name. Well, he is a closet gay!
vlasic

United States

#2 Jan 5, 2011
will david worthington get in trouble too?
Ignorant People

Orlando, FL

#3 Jan 5, 2011
It is disgusting to read the first statements in this thread. As usual ignorance and stupidity run rampant in Clinton. Your accusations are lies and slander. White trash comments at their best.
sucka

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jan 5, 2011
David Worthington is an even bigger sleaze than Rex Lynch. Who in their right mind would have any business dealings with him?

And I have to agree with Amanda, Rex always seemed like he was gay to me. I mean if he is he should just come clean and tell his wife. I can't imagine why she would have ever married him in the first place. He reminds me of Ned Flanders.
AndersonvotersRs tupid

Nashville, TN

#6 Jan 5, 2011
This news was out before the election and stupid people still voted for this jerk.He is a selfish jerk he knew he did wrong and ran again anyways.
He is a crook why do people try to defend that?
Foaming at the Mouth

Orlando, FL

#7 Jan 5, 2011
All you multi-generational disability check scammers are just foaming at the mouth over this. Sure you don't have any sins in your life? Think hard on it now.
Sinner

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jan 5, 2011
Ned Flanders, aka Rex Lynch tries to act holier than thou. That's the difference. If you are in public office you of all people should be above board on all things.

I do feel sorry for his family and the Anderson County taxpayers.
DRAGON

Knoxville, TN

#10 Jan 6, 2011
KARMA! that is all this is!
Anderson Countian

Knoxville, TN

#11 Jan 6, 2011
How many people have ever been booked into Anderson Co. jail and can get they're mugshot taken wearing a suit and tie? Ain't fair to the rest of us !!!

“SoFonda Coxx, that's me”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#12 Jan 6, 2011
well, anderson countian, i, myself don't plan on doing anything to be arrested and booked, so it's perfectly fair to me. lol
Keep it Clean

Orlando, FL

#13 Jan 6, 2011
SoFondaCoxx wrote:
well, anderson countian, i, myself don't plan on doing anything to be arrested and booked, so it's perfectly fair to me. lol
With your little avatars with the sexual innuendos, you will do well not to be arrested.
concernedmom

Secaucus, NJ

#14 Jan 6, 2011
how can someone be arrested for having an avatar or making sexual innuendos? that is ridiculous.
Just Saying

Orlando, FL

#15 Jan 6, 2011
concernedmom wrote:
how can someone be arrested for having an avatar or making sexual innuendos? that is ridiculous.
What I am saying is, When your mind is in the gutter you usually lay with dogs and get fleas. Hopefully it is just a harmless young person trying to be cool. Not in good taste in my opinion. Common decency is something one should aspire to on a public forum.
daffyduck

Nashville, TN

#16 Jan 6, 2011
All I know is, he made his bed now he can finally lay in it! I am sure all the people he has hurt in the past can rest easier tonight, knowing that he is NO longer ABOVE the LAW! Sweet Irony.
IN HOUSE WATCHER

Kingston Springs, TN

#17 Jan 6, 2011
WHO'S NEXT ON THE LIST? THEY NEED TO CHECK THE OTHER AC COUNTY,AND CLINTON CAR USER'S YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED WHAT THEY USE THEM FOR? HUMMMMM!
IN HOUSE WATCHER

Kingston Springs, TN

#18 Jan 6, 2011
NOT FOR TAXES. TRY TO CATCH'EM DRIVING DIRTY.
Prayer is Needed

Orlando, FL

#19 Jan 7, 2011
Prayer is needed for the county and for the family of Mr. Lynch. Attacking a man's family is flat out wrong.
hahaha

United States

#20 Jan 7, 2011
y should they put one man away for tax evasion when their is so many buy here pay here lots that cheat on taxes everyday
Dr Funkenstein

Knoxville, TN

#21 Jan 7, 2011
I've met Rex and his family casually on a few different occasions. His wife has always been nice and very friendly. Rex has never been a jerk, but he has never been very outwardly friendly either. Whether or not he is mean/nice or a church attendee shouldn't matter in this case. What he did is awful and any Anderson Co. taxpayer should be appalled by his actions. All of you that are saying it was a mistake are fooling yourselves. One doesn't commit nine counts of fraud by mistake. He knew what he was doing and his little apology outside of the jail was a joke. He's only sorry that he got caught.
In the end, this won't really matter to Rex other than the temporary black eye he's getting in the press. Someone who's back Rex scratched while in office will give him a job. His family may have to live on a little bit less than their normal $100,000+ budget, but you won't catch me crying for them.
Just another story of an elected official abusing his power. Nothing new here. Time to move on.
angrycitizen

Knoxville, TN

#22 Jan 7, 2011
its a cryin shame that my tax dollars paid for his kids to drive them nice jeeps and for his wifes implants I thoght republicans was sposed to be better than that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Git'N Go 28 min Papa 3
Roger, Connie, Eli Fortner 9 hr Wow 2
Quentin (Dec '12) 9 hr Tellus 9
Overdose on fowler street 16 hr Haha 5
Ashile Shadrick 17 hr ClintoForever 3
Chris Davison/ Eagle Bend (May '11) 19 hr Nowwhat 20
Knowingly 19 hr Gheese 2

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance