Posted in the Clinton Forum

Clean it up

Mauldin, SC

#1 Sep 5, 2012
Who will get this job?
yep

United States

#2 Sep 5, 2012
hope they at least work and not let their favorite employees talk to the public like krap and get away with it.
yodaddy

United States

#3 Sep 6, 2012
Alan beauchamp
Catfan

Oak Ridge, TN

#4 Sep 29, 2012
Mark Alderson. Why? Already one of the good ole boys on Commission and his dad was a well respected County official. I guarantee it. That's the way it works around this county.
CatFan

Oak Ridge, TN

#5 Oct 6, 2012
Well, I missed that one but then again, I can understand Mayes getting the job. I'm sure he'll do okay but someone told me they thought he was the son of Charles "Bones" Seiver's niece. If so, I'm sure Mr. Seivers did a little politicking for his grand-nephew. Doesn't really matter as long as he runs a good, honest office. I wish him luck.
politics

Seattle, WA

#6 Oct 6, 2012
a lot of the positions at the courthouse goes to those who have connections. this is one case with Tyler that doesn't matter who he is related to or knows he will do a good job. he has worked in the courts for a while before teaching so knows the system. he seems like a smart guy and considerate. i wish him well

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#7 Oct 8, 2012
whoever got the most suction thats who
Str8ballin

Knoxville, TN

#8 Oct 8, 2012
It also helps that his father in law is on the County Commision that appointed him.
Wondering

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Oct 12, 2012
Who is Tyler Mayes father in law
Hojo

Lawndale, NC

#10 Oct 12, 2012
Who else chuck fritz, mr nepotism himself. He couldn't care less about helping the county or his district, he just sets himself up.

A tie between him Whitey got any pain pills Hitchcock, and Robin don't use the big words Biloski.
Catfan

Oak Ridge, TN

#11 Oct 13, 2012
Str8ballin wrote:
It also helps that his father in law is on the County Commision that appointed him.
Hmmm, Did NOT know that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible verse removed by Rogero 50 min Fed up 9
How does Phil Williams Show stay on the air? (Jun '10) 54 min Calmer than you 200
aisin shutdown 1 hr Rimshot 4
are you going to heaven or hell? 1 hr Thinking Out Loud 37
Lauren Bissinger is cheating on her husband 1 hr Yellr 2
Clinton Police 20 hr GIJoker 15
Carlstar Group Carlisle Tires NO concern for Em... (Jan '16) Wed Carlstar Slave 30

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages