What happen at the court house today ...

What happen at the court house today bout 5 ??????

Posted in the Clinton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
kris

Clinton, TN

#1 Dec 14, 2012
Anybody know?
Uuuuuuuu

Clinton, TN

#2 Dec 14, 2012
I saw it a man got ran over
kris

Clinton, TN

#3 Dec 14, 2012
thats awful i seen the girl in truck man laying on road next to white car wasnt sure
I heard

United States

#4 Dec 14, 2012
I heard it was Shayne Bunch that got ran over.
shayne

Clinton, TN

#5 Jan 8, 2013
it was me
curious

Oak Ridge, TN

#6 Jan 9, 2013
Who hit you and what happened
shayne

Clinton, TN

#7 Jan 10, 2013
i was bent over puttin my license plat on my car and this 16 yo girl was txtin on her phone and swerved and ran over me. i got flown by lifestar to ut and went thru emergency surger. i almost died.
curious

Oak Ridge, TN

#8 Jan 10, 2013
Omg that's terrible. Glad you are ok. What are they going to do to the girl??
Kicker31

Knoxville, TN

#9 Jan 11, 2013
If she was texting, then her license needs to be pulled for 1 year. Make fines for texting while driving simlar to DUI charges. Charge them a fortune. Large fines that are public knowledge will be the only way to reduce texting while driving.
shayne

Clinton, TN

#10 Jan 11, 2013
she did not get one charge. nothing at all happend to her. shes goin on with her happy lil life like nothing happend. i know she didnt mean to run over me but it has caused so many problems for me and my family and my friends. i almost died and she has zero remorse.
tiger

Knoxville, TN

#11 Jan 14, 2013
shayne wrote:
she did not get one charge. nothing at all happend to her. shes goin on with her happy lil life like nothing happend. i know she didnt mean to run over me but it has caused so many problems for me and my family and my friends. i almost died and she has zero remorse.
get
tiger

Knoxville, TN

#12 Jan 14, 2013
get lawyer
tiger

Knoxville, TN

#13 Jan 14, 2013
et a lawyer
wow

Clinton, TN

#14 Jan 15, 2013
Uuuuuuuu wrote:
I saw it a man got ran over
did you really see it happen?
I heard they were asking for witnesses
VolFan

Clinton, TN

#15 Feb 2, 2013
She wasn't texting she was talking on the phone. Something hit her windsheield and made her jerk. Do you not think its been hard on her too? She's 16 years old and will be forever traumatized. She definitely has had tons of remorse. You haven't seen her or talked to her since the accident so you have no idea how she feels!
mofo

Oak Ridge, TN

#16 Feb 3, 2013
VolFan wrote:
She wasn't texting she was talking on the phone. Something hit her windsheield and made her jerk. Do you not think its been hard on her too? She's 16 years old and will be forever traumatized. She definitely has had tons of remorse. You haven't seen her or talked to her since the accident so you have no idea how she feels!
Remorse? Is that why she was at school laughing about it?
jack

Knoxville, TN

#17 Feb 5, 2013
VolFan wrote:
You're an idiot. She hit a man with her car, she's not a victim. Remorse doesn't pay medical bills either. There are consequences for hitting someone with your car even if you're 16.
Info

United States

#18 Feb 5, 2013
Thas exactly rite. she shud b charged as well
VolFan

Mount Juliet, TN

#19 Feb 6, 2013
She wasn't laughing about it at school. She was tortured about it. She was the talk of Clinton high school and she felt terrible. Never said she was the victim i just said she's been through a lot to.
shayne

Antioch, TN

#20 Feb 6, 2013
I know she has not been going through the bullshit that I have. I almost died and couldn't even get a card. now I'm permanently disabled for ever. and nothing hit her truck. I know from first hand. she was speeding for one. I remember every detail about it. I relive it every day of my life. she's traumatized? no I'm traumatized. I could feel myself dying in the road while I watched the back of her truck keep driving away. now that's my point of view on this whole situation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where is the grimey foxx 2 hr Grimy Phoxx 12
Heather Davis/Terry Davis ministers..lol 16 hr Just Saying 16
Tyler Barbee (Jul '13) 17 hr I KNOW 30
women's ,children's ,men clothes needed Fri fox grime 5
terry brabston has orgies Fri Asking 8
cheryl mccarty Fri nut haus 3
Amy at aisin (Aug '15) Thu nut haus 57

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance