crazy 1

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

what do you think about it good funny entiertainment but what bout when they print charges that wasnt yours under your picture???
DRAGON

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Judged:

welp, you should probably stay out of trouble and then it wouln't be a problem. just sayin
crazy 1

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

well i was in there for a contempt of court charge i got behind on my child support cause i was laid off like the other thousands of ppl, never been in any trouble before that but it had felony charges under my picture and alot of people read that i honestly dont think its anyones business unless your a murder or rapist.. just wondering how or if the paper has effected anyone else
DRAGON

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Well unfortuantley this probably happens, however I do buy the paper and make fun of the people in it on purpose to my children. because the majority of the people in this paper with maybe a few exceptions (yourself) are IDIOTS and I do not want my kids to end up like this and alot of them ok most of them are involved in drugs or alcohol. this is a excellent way for my kids to see what happens when you get involved with that type of stuff and bad people. I understand the economy is terrible,hopefully you will find work soon.
Dr Funkenstein

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Judged:

Crazy 1, all of the information found in that paper is public record anyway, so even without the paper being in circulation, all of that info is easily attainable. Citizens deserve the right to know about crimes commited in their county. The real morons are the people spending a dollar on that paper every week when all of the info is available for free.
crazy 1

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

i know its public record but who is gonna look it up unless they know u and know u went to jail and i agree with you saying citizens deserve the right to know what happens in their community..
(dragon)
lol thats pretty fun and i agree with you also they are idiots and if it works showing your kids that then by all means do what works and is gonna benifit ur children(but save the dollar and go to tnacso.net its free there under inmate database) and thanks for the input by both of you..
Dr Funkenstein

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Anytime
Andy

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

Sometimes people make mistakes
Whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

Dragon wow what a wonderful mom you are! Teach your kids to laugh at people innocent until proven guilty! You sound like lisa smith or whatever last name she's going by. Maybe you should teach them to sleep with the chief of clinton to stay out of trouble/magazine like she's did. I applaud your close minded attempt atl parenting.
ann

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

DRAGON wrote:
Well unfortuantley this probably happens, however I do buy the paper and make fun of the people in it on purpose to my children. because the majority of the people in this paper with maybe a few exceptions (yourself) are IDIOTS and I do not want my kids to end up like this and alot of them ok most of them are involved in drugs or alcohol. this is a excellent way for my kids to see what happens when you get involved with that type of stuff and bad people. I understand the economy is terrible,hopefully you will find work soon.
Maybe u should pray that what ever is going on in their lives thats causing them to commit crimes will stop and they can change their lives around for the better. Instead of laughing and making fun. Just a thought. WWJD
Whoua Bang

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

My cuz gets that paper to set up his date list. He told me he likes pycsho's!!!
TheDude

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

An older guy i work with goes and bails out the hookers. He said they are VERY appreciative.
UNKNOWN CRAFTER

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

"unless your a murder or rapist.."

We should be aware of crimes beyond these two, Crazy 1.

Go burgle a turd.
hmm

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

TheDude wrote:
An older guy i work with goes and bails out the hookers. He said they are VERY appreciative.
You must be talking about my dad. lol
bull

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

I'm about to be un just busted for stealing a car. My girlfriend and I got in an arguement and I left in my car, but the car is in her name due to the fact that I can't get a loan. I have the keys. I drive the car. She has her own. She reported it as theft as we were fighting. Next day after things cooled off she dropped the charges obviously. However, vehicle theft department already got the charge and ran it. So now we have to go to court and explain the situation. Officers already said it would be dropped in court. Still gonna be in just bust. So the community and everyone is going to think I stole a car. Explain how this is fair? See this is public knowledge. What most People fail to realize it gives the public the impression of guilt because all they print is what you are arrested for and your PHOTO. Nevermind a follow up in later issues with a list and photo of who wound up innocent, which so happens to be public knowledge as well. So people who I grew up with in life will see me out and say, "he stole a car". Never knowing the true situation.
Dan Da Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

yeah, they always bustin someome.
notsofast

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

My friend lived next door to a lady who had harassed her everyday anytime she would go outside the lady would go out to tell her to go back in her fucking house spit in her face several times and vandalised her property she would pound on her doors all hours of the night spit on her car and on and on. My friend took all the proper legal steps reporting it go authorities and the landlord but there was nothing they could do untill she left a mark on her And there were witnesses. then one day the girl grabbed her pulled her all over the parking lot and tried to pull her in her appartment where to other girls also lived each easly twice her size. she was lucky enough to escape but n the process the neigh ors door was damaged in the mist of the struggle so the neighbor decided to call the police department and tell them she kicked in their door and went after them with a knife of course a fabrication. she was arrested and got to be in this paper she has lost clientele due to this. Basically after a year of harassment being a virtual prisoner in her own home and all else i mentioned and then some this paper has ruined her as a professional business woman. Just Busted should be damn ashamed capitalizing on such things. you should wait untill a judgment is made and the not guilty verdict alows for esponged.
Ben

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

@Dragon
In this day and age, you better watch your arse. I'm sure there are some laws you've broken and can be brought in on. A lot of times, the people that end up in jail are just like you. You've just been lucky and not been caught yet.
Catfan

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Dr Funkenstein wrote:
Crazy 1, all of the information found in that paper is public record anyway, so even without the paper being in circulation, all of that info is easily attainable. Citizens deserve the right to know about crimes commited in their county. The real morons are the people spending a dollar on that paper every week when all of the info is available for free.
I totally agree with your comments!
johnston

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Nothing like making a quick buck off other people's misery. Being arrested doesnt mean being guilty, not that anyone from Clinton could understand such an abstract concept as innocent until proven guilty. I doubt anyone would enjoy the same ridicule.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Clinton Forum right now

Search the Clinton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Anthony Lay Rock Star 20 min Just Saying 1
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 53 min Julia 140,894
Anthony Lay- new sheriff (Nov '13) 1 hr soooo 79
Clinton comppany adds 1K jobs 3 hr Amazing 7
Engagement Cranmore-Bell (Aug '07) 4 hr Wab 18
Meth 4 hr TN Voter 3
Vanessa. white/hooks 4 hr Oh My Gosh 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Clinton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000