early learning tree - claxton
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I Told You So

Fontana, CA

#23 Apr 9, 2011
To Clinton Gal/These are the kind of things that I have been reporting.I have been told to keep my mouth shut .Wiggles and Giggles have had problems that started a long time ago.I think there is some politics involved because every time something is reported, nothing is done about it. Just like the incident that was reported to DCS, nothing was ever done about it. To all of you parents out there that have children be cared for at Wiggles and Giggles, taken note of what has been reported.After all these are your children that are in jeopardy.Thanks to any that has or.ever had children being cared for at Wiggles and Giggles.The name should be chance from DAYCARE to NOCARE.THANKS
lifeisgood1970

Franklin, KY

#24 Apr 10, 2011
I realize I am jumping in here a bit late, but I wanted to offer a couple of great daycare options.

At the time that I was working from home, my son attended Small Wonders in Mariner Point. This place was always extremely clean, great teachers, and more like a family establishment. After job change and preparing my son for school, I needed to bring him back towards the Claxton area as he was getting ready to start kindergarten. I enrolled him in the Little Miracles program at the Crossroads Christ Fellowship. I was also very impressed with this program. The teachers were great. This place has a separate lunch room/gym which is great for the kids to expend all that energy. I would highly recommend this place.

I realize the person that started this post had to make decisions by April, but it is never too late to change daycare providers. I encourage you to check out these places if you want good, high quality care for your children. SC
curious

United States

#25 Apr 12, 2011
If you have the video (dvd) you should post it on you tube then post the link to it on here. That would shut these people up. I have had relatives attend this daycare & it seemed out of control at times. As if the teachers just didn't care. Sadly that is the problem with a lot of places.
Very Concerned Parent

United States

#26 Apr 12, 2011
To Curious/The reason for posting the comments on area daycares is to keep the public informed about daycares that aren't up to standards.Our children depend on us to make the right decisions on choosing a daycare that cares and protects our children.Lets face it, we dont know what goes on after we drop our children off to be cared for. Hopefully that the word will spread about the bad daycares in the area and this will help parents when they are choosing a daycare.THANKS TO THE PARENTS THAT ARE TRYING TO GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT GOOD AND BAD DAYCARES.
VCP

United States

#27 Apr 12, 2011
TO CURIOUS/Bobby Davis has the DVD has the information on it .If you refer back on the topic comments, you can read about what he had to say about Wiggles.and Giggles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elvis's son rasied in Clinton,,Tn. (Apr '11) 6 hr Phillip Fulmer 31
Cheating Spouse (Feb '16) 6 hr Joe Surber 26
News Former U.S. Marshal announces run for Anderson ... (Nov '13) 19 hr Enquirering Minds 48
Drew Phillips Fri chsmom 39
Which clinton judges have masonic affiliation? Fri cheapcountryfixins 8
Manager Fri The Dude 2
Red light racism at Charles Sevier and Main Fri Truth the Way The... 41

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages