First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ron Grace

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Looks like the Lowe family on Johnson gap didn't dissapoint! Seems Jeffrey got shot in the neck. I knew sooner or later they would provide us with some entertainment! I'm proud of the Lowe family on johnson gap road. Keep up the good work, sooner or later.
Just sayin

United States

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Ron Grace wrote:
Looks like the Lowe family on Johnson gap didn't dissapoint! Seems Jeffrey got shot in the neck. I knew sooner or later they would provide us with some entertainment! I'm proud of the Lowe family on johnson gap road. Keep up the good work, sooner or later.
that's just low for anyone to say! A life or death situation isn't a joke ..(no matter the circumstances..)
riding dirty

Antioch, TN

#3 Feb 1, 2013
He is someone's son I bet if it was yours u wouldn't say that
Sweetheart

Oak Ridge, TN

#4 Feb 2, 2013
Ron Grace wrote:
why don't u just shut the f*ck up leave that family alone get some business
Sweetheart

Oak Ridge, TN

#5 Feb 2, 2013
riding dirty wrote:
He is someone's son I bet if it was yours u wouldn't say that
you got that right
hunchback

Clinton, TN

#6 Feb 2, 2013
to sweetheart you stick that nose in everywhere i bet you can smell a fart a mile , nosey rosey
Sweetheart

Tucker, GA

#7 Feb 2, 2013
hunchback wrote:
to sweetheart you stick that nose in everywhere i bet you can smell a fart a mile , nosey rosey
get a life moron ur the one nosey stupid f*ck
Linda

Oak Ridge, TN

#8 Feb 2, 2013
It's obvious from the previous comments that you all are on the same level. It is sad that the little children that you see running in the yard are probably wondering what happened to their daddy but it is more sad that their daddy doesn't put his children first. This isn't his 1st encounter with fowl play. Drugs and people that deal with the drugs are putting everyone involved in harms way. You can only pray that he will turn his life around. Looks like he will have some time to think about which direction he wants to go.
Onmyownlevel

United States

#9 Feb 3, 2013
Ppl type or talk about a person who can't defend themselves. He may or may not have made those mistakes. Everyone can pray for him to recover and be on the straight and narrow, thats still his choice/life. He's the only one that can ask for forgiveness for his wrong doings. But will you pray for him Linda? Because to me looks like all you had to say was that he may have children wondering what happened to him. Or that he was involved in fowl play before. Were you there? Could possibly be true what you're saying or public record for all I know but how can you tell ppl "all you can do is pray for him" if you're being Gossip Gail? I will agree with you on where you said ppl that are on drugs or deal with drugs are putting everyone involved in danger BUT they choose that and have a much higher risk at being in harms way. You don't have to be on drugs or deal with drugs to be shot or killed, this happens everyday! Now, I could have taken your comment the wrong way but ppl are going to do what they want to do. And if you tell ppl all you can do is pray don't talk about their wrongs, think of something that they did right because that's what's going to make them choose to go the right direction/drug free in life!
barny

Clinton, TN

#10 Feb 3, 2013
does anyone know if jeff is gonna be ok
Who Cares

Oak Ridge, TN

#12 Feb 3, 2013
Well if he lives hes going to jail cuz of all the warrants he has on him. Thats what he gets for the breaking in on people and taking from people and doing drugs. The whole family is meesed up they all need to go to jail. They picked this life. They did it to there self's! Ill pray for him but I also pray he goes back to jail!
Sweetheart

Tucker, GA

#13 Feb 3, 2013
Who Cares wrote:
Well if he lives hes going to jail cuz of all the warrants he has on him. Thats what he gets for the breaking in on people and taking from people and doing drugs. The whole family is meesed up they all need to go to jail. They picked this life. They did it to there self's! Ill pray for him but I also pray he goes back to jail!
y don't u get a life bi*ch
granite

Kingston, TN

#14 Feb 4, 2013
anybody know who shot him and why for god sake?sad
1luv13

United States

#15 Feb 4, 2013
He won't say but sure everyone will figure it out
Info

United States

#16 Feb 4, 2013
His bro shot him. Ovr sumthn stupid but thy dnt dnt wnt noone to.no
be _ still

United States

#17 Feb 4, 2013
Jamie didn't shoot Jeff so don't be putting it out there saying "his bro shot him". lets keep shit 100 people. The Lowes are good people and no one out there has right to judge anyone's family, what the hell gives any of you a right to judge. I know Jamie and Jeff and whatever happened is no ones god damn business. Get a damn life and stop accusing Jamie he wouldn't shoot his bro and if he did that's between them. Keep Jeff in your prayers.
Info

United States

#18 Feb 4, 2013
I no 4 @ darned fact he did.
be _ still

United States

#19 Feb 4, 2013
okay even if he did why would you put that on here, why you tryna set him out
be _ still

United States

#20 Feb 4, 2013
if Jeff ain't even saying it's jamie then why would you, i would quit blaming people and let them deal with it.
Sweetheart

Oak Ridge, TN

#21 Feb 5, 2013
Please leave there family alone it doesn't matter who shot who it's not nobody's business but there's everybody that's talking sh*t about them get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Market street ministries? 34 min Punky 13
Hi nadine phillips 1 hr Yepyep 3
Clinton Schools 5 hr Blah 37
Goodbye USA 5 hr Whitey 6
Sugar Momma 6 hr LOL 19
Formall - New Supervisor on Second Shift 7 hr OGR 3
Stop Chuck Fritts and Nepotism 11 hr Frittsisafuk 20

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance