Teri Benjamin, Glen Justice and the VFC

Posted in the Clinton Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
is this still going on

United States

#1 Sep 5, 2012
Is Terry still CHEATING on kids to benefit Clinton? This has been going on for 30 years or more. How does he keep getting away with this?
cant believe it

United States

#2 Sep 5, 2012
They are a joke. The VFC are the rule police that break rules that benefit them. It's a shame that they are allowed to do that, the separate optimist clubs needs to join together and get those crooks out of there.
lol

Spartanburg, SC

#3 Sep 6, 2012
Terry is a lousy coach and he is just as lousy running the program. he is shady. he did billy love very wrong! just so he could coach clinton peewees and he half ass does that with his short practices that dont last hardly an hour and if not enough of the players show up he wont practice at all. he is a joke!
charger

United States

#4 Sep 6, 2012
It is discusting how they run the program and is exactly why kids don't stick around for the pee wee league! I predict they will have to do away with the pee wees just like they did with the midgets! These idiots are running the kids out of town! It is sad, that we have to play paper games too win, not football on the field. I agree 100% that each league director/optimist club get together and start their own league and flush out the VFC and their greed! It is a shame!
DUH

United States

#5 Sep 6, 2012
Most kids are going to the middle school to play football since they have JV teams now. That's why PeeWees are down in numbers!
charger

United States

#6 Sep 6, 2012
No duh! And not getting as much playing time,as they could on peewees but unless u play fornclinton of lake city. No one wants to fool with the VFC anymore! IDIOT!!!!!!!
Get a clue

Knoxville, TN

#7 Sep 6, 2012
No one did Billy Love wrong he stole $ from the Optimist club and his momma paid them back. He has ripped off a number of programs and organizations.
DUH

United States

#8 Sep 6, 2012
charger wrote:
No duh! And not getting as much playing time,as they could on peewees but unless u play fornclinton of lake city. No one wants to fool with the VFC anymore! IDIOT!!!!!!!
Okay "CHARGER" I can tell you are from a "special" breed. No, kids are not playing VFC because they have an opportunity to play for an actual school. Most kids look forward to that! It's part of their growing up phase in life! Geez, you are not worth my time! I am sure everyone is laughing at your post. As for the VFC, it's wonderful! We have wonderful leaders there and that's why they have been in the positions for years! Way to go Terry and Glen, plus all the VFC staff! Keep up the the great work at ensuring kids play against kids their age!
Get it right

Sevierville, TN

#9 Sep 6, 2012
I see most of the post about these issues stating that the people in charge are cheating to bennifit themselves somehow, why is this? It is completely falst to try to take the blame off of the fact that someone is INTENTIONALLY breaking the VFC Rules, those Rules we voted on and signed off on by ALL CITIES including Claxton. If you have proof that someone has broken a rule to bennifit themseslve than please feel free to give up some info, otherwise quite trying to place blame elswhere as you apparently have no clue as to what the facts are. Glenn and Terry do not make the rules at all, it is up to the Directors of each and every league to make the rules and rules changes, Glenn and Terry are simply there to make sure everyone abides by those rules and have stated numberous times that if the Cities do not like the rules then they can vote for a Change in the offseason that htay really do not care what the rules are, they are just there to inforce them. Remember that playing football in the VFC is not a right, it is a priviallage, if you do not like the rules then go somewhere else, no one is stopping you.
GETAREALCLUE

Oak Ridge, TN

#10 Sep 6, 2012
Get a clue wrote:
No one did Billy Love wrong he stole $ from the Optimist club and his momma paid them back. He has ripped off a number of programs and organizations.
Let me tell you something idiot. He didn't steal any money from a club he has been helping for 9 years.Kesslers sent his basketball team bill to the optimist club, without him knowing it.Billy Love has spent his personal time loading concessions stands, running to renos and all over Knoxville for the club.He was the one helping Troy every saturday at 2 getting things together for ball games. All the while you were probably at home on your ass in the air conditioning. He never handled any money for them to steal.Oh and his mamma didn't pay a dime for anything idiot.If you want the truth talk to Steinkamp.
Get a clue

Knoxville, TN

#11 Sep 7, 2012
Ok. Whatever you think. He owes everyone.
GETAREALCLUE

Oak Ridge, TN

#12 Sep 7, 2012
I can tell you all about who owes who in this town.Who does he owe you idiot? He has ran his own basketball organizations.I hope you got your info from the idiots running Clinton Optimist.Because I can assure you I know they owe money to companies around here.As a matter of fact one of your fearless leaders used to borrow money from several people in this town.
We the people

United States

#13 Sep 7, 2012
Once again we see the problems in the evil little town of clinton. Billy love done nothing wrong. This town better wake up it's not just about football people are leaving this town by the droves simply because if you dont know or bow down to the right ones you can never feel like you are part of this community.
GETAREALCLUE

Oak Ridge, TN

#14 Sep 7, 2012
We the people wrote:
Once again we see the problems in the evil little town of clinton. Billy love done nothing wrong. This town better wake up it's not just about football people are leaving this town by the droves simply because if you dont know or bow down to the right ones you can never feel like you are part of this community.
Exactly!!Well said
In the know

United States

#15 Sep 8, 2012
Glen Justice has been pocketing money for years and everyone knows it. His money hungry wife Debbie is right there with it. They think their sh*t don't stink, but karma is a bit*h and they will get theirs
Give me a break

Greer, SC

#16 Sep 8, 2012
In the know wrote:
Glen Justice has been pocketing money for years and everyone knows it. His money hungry wife Debbie is right there with it. They think their sh*t don't stink, but karma is a bit*h and they will get theirs
you are a damn moron, Glenn has never taken a dime from anyone and does not have too if you anything about the justice family you would know that Glenn and his company has actually contributed thousands of dollars and countless hours to the Lake City orginization as well as the VFC, he loses Money everytime he does anything for them leagues, as a matter of fact Lake City parents tried passing it to where they could pay them for being down there so much and they would not let them because guess what, THEY DO NOT NEED THE MONEY, sounds to me like someone is jealous of the Justice family because they have built a life for themselves despite losers like you trying to run your mouth and make them look bad, pretty easy to hide behind post on topix, if you had any ground to stand on at all in your lies you would step up and not make chicken comments on a site where nobody knows who you are, as a matter of fact I would go out on a limb and say you probably dont have a pot to piss in and thats where the jealousy stems from.
ur stupid

Rathdrum, ID

#17 Sep 9, 2012
Ur a stupid pos when the justices ran football they put a paper up every Saturday showing the money that was coming in and what it was spent on to the penny. Your just jealous cause someone in this town actually worked their butts off and made something of themselves and never asked for help from anybody. Time after time they didn't make ppl pay down there cause they didn't have the money and what did Glenn and Debbie do.....they paid for them so the next time u want to run a great families name in the ground why don't u stop being a pu$$y and stop using some fake name to hide u. If your hoo.g to get on here and trash them put ur own name up stupid
SoFunny

Oak Ridge, TN

#18 Sep 10, 2012
So now everybodys mad cause Claxton had a player that was not eligible to play and Billy Love had to go to South Clinton. And the money has not yet been paid back. And for more information about taking money, Ask the parents and their friends that purchased item for fundraisers and see if they got them. LOL!!!!!!!!!!
JR

United States

#19 Sep 10, 2012
ur stupid wrote:
Ur a stupid pos when the justices ran football they put a paper up every Saturday showing the money that was coming in and what it was spent on to the penny. Your just jealous cause someone in this town actually worked their butts off and made something of themselves and never asked for help from anybody. Time after time they didn't make ppl pay down there cause they didn't have the money and what did Glenn and Debbie do.....they paid for them so the next time u want to run a great families name in the ground why don't u stop being a pu$$y and stop using some fake name to hide u. If your hoo.g to get on here and trash them put ur own name up stupid
I think Debbie ate all of the profits...
getareal clue

Oak Ridge, TN

#20 Sep 10, 2012
SoFunny wrote:
So now everybodys mad cause Claxton had a player that was not eligible to play and Billy Love had to go to South Clinton. And the money has not yet been paid back. And for more information about taking money, Ask the parents and their friends that purchased item for fundraisers and see if they got them. LOL!!!!!!!!!!
If you lazy parents would work with your own kids & stop sitting on your butts you wouldn't have to worry about it.Lazy parents that just want to sit on the sidelines & complain about people that are volunteering their own time.There are numerous kids that have played and never paid a dime.Do you know how much time & effort goes into coaching or running a team? I'm sure you have no idea.I believe the only way you didn't receive item from fundraisers is if the parent you purchased them from didn't give them to you.Besides hasn't done any fundraising in a few years, until last year. And everyone got all of their items.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexting 15 hr josh 1
Vickey Phillips 18 hr Wildchild 4
Kellyanne Conway Fri Norris Republican... 8
James Stearns Thu honestly 22
Rex Lynch Is A JOKE! (Jan '11) Feb 23 Media watcher 82
ac commission hates our seniors! Feb 23 Laker 84 3
Ron Meredith under the Green Bridge? Feb 23 EV Ridger 4

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance