Tanner Center across from wal-mart

Tanner Center across from wal-mart

Posted in the Clinton Forum

David

United States

#1 Sep 14, 2008
Does anyone know what Restaurant or movie rental place will be going in there? Hopefully applebess and blockbuster
What is the hotel across the road going to be? Comfort Inn maybe.
sweetp

Fort Campbell, TN

#2 Sep 14, 2008
Not sure on the name of the hotel or which resteraunt, I myself would like to see a Long John Silvers go in,somthing different besides burgers,lol.
David

United States

#3 Sep 15, 2008
Yeah, I wouldn't mind a Long Johns either, but the one at Tanner Center is going to be a dine in type, like harrisons.. Hopefully it will be something good.. I don't see how anything is coming in right now with our shoddy economy
hello

Franklin, TN

#4 Sep 15, 2008
I heard its going to be "Gondoliers", like the one in Oak Ridge...
Anonymous

Hendersonville, TN

#5 Sep 17, 2008
Wishing for an Applebee's and a Captain D's!
hello

Franklin, TN

#6 Sep 18, 2008
Dairy Queen restaurant would be nice...for a change.
DisabledTrucker

United States

#7 Sep 19, 2008
The hotel is going to be Holiday Inn, they are going to sell the one across the street. As far as what's going in at Wally World, the only thing I have heard was the fuel station that was supposed to be open already and I've heard that Oscar's Pizza was going in there but, I'm not sure. I don't believe there's going to be a movie rental place there, I heard something about Best Buy though...
DisabledTrucker

United States

#8 Sep 19, 2008
Personally, I'd like to see an International Cuisine Buffet/fine restarant in there instead, something even Knoxville doesn't have and could possibly provide my girlfriend,(who's an international chef with a degree,) a career that she's dying to obtain before we have to move to Europe to fulfill her dream!
anonymous

Vine Grove, KY

#9 Sep 19, 2008
how about an old navy thats what i heard
meme215

Nashville, TN

#10 Sep 30, 2008
David wrote:
Does anyone know what Restaurant or movie rental place will be going in there? Hopefully applebess and blockbuster
Motel will be Holiday INN . and the one behind Hardees name will is changing
JustBeinMe

Caryville, TN

#11 Oct 8, 2008
I've also heard Gondoliers will be going in across from WalMart. Other rumors are that Old Navy and Bath & Body Works will go in the center proposed by Ray Viles. I'd like to see a Chili's come in our area.
whatsupnow

Nashville, TN

#12 Dec 9, 2008
Yeah, we need more diversity in our restaurants. Fish or steaks or anything besides fast food! Also, Ray Viles has nothing to do with the property next to the Ford dealership. That's developer Tommy Hicks plot and his daughter Christy is fishing for occupants. I heard Chili's is one considering and maybe KFC will occupy one of the locations as well.

Just wish they'd hurry up. I'm hungry!!!
TacomaJPP

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Dec 18, 2008
How about a Chik-fil-A?
JustBeinMe

Caryville, TN

#14 Feb 10, 2009
Woo-Hoo we have a Great Clips! Anyone know what's going on with those restaurants that have been talked about for the past year? Chick-fil-A would be awesome!

I just read the dump is staying put so I wonder if that will hamper new businesses coming into the area down from ACHS.
whatsupnow

Nashville, TN

#15 Feb 11, 2009
Update on the plot next to the Ford dealership.

Tommy Hicks is not compliant with the City of Clinton's drainage codes and he's too hard headed to NOT argue with the city about it. The City said he can't do anything until he's code compliant. So, looks like it's gonna be a while before anything goes in at THAT location. It's not like he needs the money though.
Nathan

Franklin, TN

#16 May 25, 2009
David wrote:
I was told by the girls at Great Clips that a Marble Slab is gonna be put in and a game store. They cut the guys hair that started Tanners Place. Thats what i was told
Nathan

Franklin, TN

#17 May 25, 2009
Oh and the restaurant is Gondoliers however you spell it, if you didnt know already
straightfork-er

United States

#18 May 25, 2009
Gondalier's opened up today by the way. Good stuff, you get alot for your money
JustBeinMe

Edinburg, TX

#19 May 27, 2009
Love the new Gondolier restaurant!! If you haven't been you should try it out. Good food...good prices.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Smith (Oct '15) 10 hr Hoss 5
Santa in Grove Center, Oak Ridge (Dec '10) 12 hr CAW 13
Red light racism at Charles Sevier and Main 19 hr TN Voter 29
Aisin men (Aug '15) 20 hr nate 49
Who knows the hottie Art in maintenance at Aisin Sat Know him 2
Kevin Perkins @ anderson co jail Fri Past 24
Al Gore Fri Mike Jones 4

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance