Horn dog

Denver, NC

#119 Jan 25, 2013
Both of you take off your shirts and show us the boobies.
queen

Knoxville, TN

#120 Jan 25, 2013
No horn dog you might smell jealousy but no cat fight cause their too chicken s#it to say it to their face
time for change

Knoxville, TN

#121 Jan 25, 2013
queen wrote:
Well maybe if inspectors would worry more about inspecting and less about Carol there would be less defects fact and I hope the workers do get trained for audits because I would love to bust you on one
well im not an inspector so i wouldnt know im a line worker for that reason i know for a fact neither carol or georgia have been to the line im on to audit shit.. reason i can back this up.. we been in the new building since august and not 1 time have i seen neither them audit a spot of grease on my line and maybe if they stoped wanting to bust the inspectors so goddamn bad they could bust the line before it gets to the inspectors but anyways thats gona change all the inspecting is going back to the lines per kenny so if they waan bust inspectors pretty soon they will have to patrol the lines.. and u sound like ur just pissed cause u been called out about something if u think they are doing there job so fucking well apply for the next QE job and help them im sure 3 ppl can go thru a box of 24 knobs all day as well and why it take 2 QE'S on dayshift when donnie does all 2nd shift by himself i think there should be 2 on 2nd shift then hell ill apply for it hahaha
queen

Knoxville, TN

#122 Jan 25, 2013
What's up horn dog
Horn dog

Charlotte, NC

#123 Jan 25, 2013
Sup queen got something on your mind.
time for change

Knoxville, TN

#124 Jan 25, 2013
queen wrote:
No horn dog you might smell jealousy but no cat fight cause their too chicken s#it to say it to their face
jealousy ??? over what we both work in a factory and both put our panties on same way the day im jealous of any bitches at sl will be the day ill say screw it and go home...and the showing of bobbies is why some have the clout they have not by the knowledge they have in their head nor the work they do with thier hands just saying:)
queen

Ashburn, VA

#125 Jan 25, 2013
Let me tell you this I know for a fact they have been on every line in their and I haven't been called out on s#it and they send those audits on email to all of management and then some.So there is proof just because you don't see them doesn't mean there not auditing and if they haven't been to your line and got you in trouble then why run your God dam mouth
queen

Ashburn, VA

#126 Jan 25, 2013
Tell me what line you do run and I will make sure they audit it so you will shut the f##k up.
Horn dog

Charlotte, NC

#127 Jan 25, 2013
time for change wrote:
<quoted text>jealousy ??? over what we both work in a factory and both put our panties on same way the day im jealous of any bitches at sl will be the day ill say screw it and go home...and the showing of bobbies is why some have the clout they have not by the knowledge they have in their head nor the work they do with thier hands just saying:)
I promise no promotion but if you want to show the chi-chis. I will take a good long look and out in a good word for ya.
queen

Ashburn, VA

#128 Jan 25, 2013
Time for a change I work there too and if you referring to me as a b#t#h I got your b#t#h and your just jealous cause you can see them boonies just saying
Horn dog

Charlotte, NC

#129 Jan 25, 2013
Can I get audited to I don't want to be left out.
queen

Ashburn, VA

#130 Jan 25, 2013
Oh and another thing if your a line worker and unhappy about it apply for material handler I hear they get paid more cause if you work the line and run bad parts you will never get an auditing position just saying
queen

Ashburn, VA

#131 Jan 25, 2013
Hey horn dog let time for change audit you cause Carol and Georgia don't do it right lol JUST SAYING!!!!
camile

Knoxville, TN

#132 Jan 25, 2013
queen wrote:
Let me tell you this I know for a fact they have been on every line in their and I haven't been called out on s#it and they send those audits on email to all of management and then some.So there is proof just because you don't see them doesn't mean there not auditing and if they haven't been to your line and got you in trouble then why run your God dam mouth
o ya i forgot sometimes they hide and hunker down between stuff and secretly watch ppl work or sometimes on way to bathroom or break they look at the lines i guess thats what they do to my line cuz god as my witness they have never been to the line im on and if u cant see them and they arent physically on the lines asking ppl what they are doing and how why and where and for what reason they are doing it how the hell can their audits be correct just saying sounds like ur one the ones been snowed over as well and if ur ok with ppl standing around at work and getting overpaid to do so then u will soon find urself without a job cuz ppl as this is why companies go belly up lets do an experiment shall we monday ill see if they come to my line and do a complete audit not a sneak behind a rack and watch audit :) if so ill come back on here and be truthful about and say they did or didnt im not even from tenn i moved here last year and they places iv worked before would never allow such stuff to take place only in tenn would this be allowed reason its a work at will state i guess i guess calling some out for not doing thier job has ruffeled some feathers oh well lol truth hurts and ur right qeen karma always and i mean always comes back to bite u in the ass i dont give 2 rats ass who u think u are at sl or big a bitch u pride urself in being o well im done here iv said my peace but come monday hope to see QE on my line doing a full controlled audit cuz i love it when ppl try prove me wrong and i end up right hehe
Horn dog

Charlotte, NC

#133 Jan 25, 2013
Sounds like camile is jealous to. Can't we all just get along and have a group hug.
camile

Knoxville, TN

#134 Jan 25, 2013
queen wrote:
Hey horn dog let time for change audit you cause Carol and Georgia don't do it right lol JUST SAYING!!!!
o id love to do an audit on carol and georgia haha first thing id ask for would show me their work intructions in black n white on paper not what "they say"their job is but see it in writing.. i may ask for that come monday a paper document showing what they should be doing in the course of the day id almost bet u it involes more than what they do mon -fri..since u know so much queen is there such a document or work instruction in writing for carol n georgias job?? let me quess they are so knowlegeable about sl they dont need one right when the workers start doing the audits u better belive they will be the fisrt ones ill request to audit haha
Horn dog

Charlotte, NC

#135 Jan 25, 2013
Camile is jealous. Oh bless your heart girl. Now grow up and get over it and act like an adult. Now do you see why your still a line worker its because your an immature whiny ass crybaby.
camile

Knoxville, TN

#136 Jan 25, 2013
Horn dog wrote:
Camile is jealous. Oh bless your heart girl. Now grow up and get over it and act like an adult. Now do you see why your still a line worker its because your an immature whiny ass crybaby.
haha naw ima lineworker still cuz i havent slept with or flirt with the perspective managers and ill contine to be a line worker if thats what it takes ur calling me imamature and ur using words like "whinny ass" and "crybaby" u should appy for the next QE job sounds like ur a carol and georgia wana be there is alot of "wanabes"there but iam over it im going to bed i got that off my chest i feel better hahahahahahahahahahahaahaha nity night
carol

Knoxville, TN

#137 Jan 25, 2013
Hey for all you f##king b##ches that want to run your mouths about me f##k you I don't care what you say or think cause you don't have a life cause you got to go under a stupid name and can't say who you are I will audit every dam line in there and Monday and I don't have to say a thing to you cause my audit isn't like the group leaders audits and I don't care if anyone of you sorry f##kers like me cause I'm not there too make friends so if your not a p#$$y tell me this s#it to my face on Monday morning if not shut the he 'll up
queen

Knoxville, TN

#138 Jan 25, 2013
H#l! Yea you tell them carol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton Football on the Rise 1 hr Truf 69
aisin shutdown 2 hr c6660 18
lgbtq (Feb '17) 3 hr Nacho Cheese 98
Ladonna mcintosh 9 hr Kitty cat 1
Courtney hatmaker 9 hr Just Me 8
walden ridge rd assault 19 hr Jake 22
What happened to America?? Thu Oh yeah 32 12

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages