Kids Palace playground on Edgemoor

Kids Palace playground on Edgemoor

Posted in the Clinton Forum

crwsmom

Nashville, TN

#1 Apr 9, 2012
Anyone know who to contact about having a birthday party here?! Thanks!
haha

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Apr 10, 2012
JERK

Rockford, TN

#3 Apr 11, 2012
Bubba Scarbrough
Alert

Herndon, VA

#4 Apr 18, 2012
I would watch about having a party there. Rumors are that junkies hang out there at night. Not sure if its true because its just hearsay. And not saying there will be junkies at your party, but could be needles around. Just be on the look out.
HUD

Maryville, TN

#5 Apr 19, 2012
Be careful when there. The new project down the road has brought in some unsavory characters and they like to hang out at that park probably at night. But try to take a male with you to that park or go in a group.

Since: Feb 12

Fort Campbell, TN

#6 Apr 20, 2012
We go there all the time it is not a bad place to go!
really

United States

#7 Apr 20, 2012
HUD wrote:
Be careful when there. The new project down the road has brought in some unsavory characters and they like to hang out at that park probably at night. But try to take a male with you to that park or go in a group.
People kill me always talking about the new housing complex. If I was them I would be more worried about the trash in Bens Trailer park." Meth capital of the world"
Wendy

Knoxville, TN

#8 Apr 21, 2012
Sounds sketchy
HUD

Maryville, TN

#9 Apr 24, 2012
Talk to the patrol officers @ ACSO about it. People from Western Heights have been relocated to these projects and unsavory characters have also been causing problems at the playground.
happydad

United States

#10 Jul 10, 2012
My wife and I take our kids here all the time.We never have seen any junkies homeless people bums ect....this park is always clean and we love it.I'm gonna say these rumors are just gossip.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Meredith Town Clown? 1 hr Bring Back the Wo... 7
Does your Vote still Matter? 18 hr Fredd 14
Downtown Renewal Will Fail 20 hr Awful 35
hardees n clinton by gitngo (May '14) 22 hr Reality 12
Property Court 22 hr Jeb 6
A.C.P.D C.P.D swarming like bees 22 hr Jeb 8
Daniel and Chris Morrison (Jun '12) Wed Terry 31

Clinton Jobs

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages