Question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Chris Davison is using drugs and selling pills at Eagle Bend. Don't they drug test thier employees? How did Davison get a job there with his criminal record of drug use?
skeeter beater

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

does he work at the main plant or the warehouse and what's he look like? I think I might know who your talking about. Hes a moron
Concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2011

Maybe we all need to boycott Eagle Bend until they get thier staff sraight.
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

Don't worry he got the boot finally. he is outta there finally
lol

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

lol
Your all Losers

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

I'm sure which ever of the 3 Chris Davisons you are talking about thinks you can SUCK IT
Jane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Probably the one that has his nose pierced like a wild hog and looks like a scumbag

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Got my nose pierced and I don't look like a wild hog or a scumbag. So there.
lucky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

poopnostink wrote:
Got my nose pierced and I don't look like a wild hog or a scumbag. So there.
Good for you but he does
BS slander

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

hi it's me and its nice to see the support. whoever is keeping tabs on me, if you have such a problem with me why don't you just be a man and confront me, PUSSY? actually my background is clean as a whistle, just like my piss, try it im sure you need something to wash the shit out of your mouths anyway. Im actually a really nice guy if anyone here actually knew me but you wanna talk shit that can change. tell you what instead of hidding behind screen names so no one knows who you are why don't you stop me next time you see me out and discuss your problems with me personally. I drive thru clinton twice a day every day. thanks for spreading lies about people you don't know. god knows I appreciate it.
SHORT PETER

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

THIS IS AWESOME
juswonderin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

So chris do u still work there or no?
whocares

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

What a bunch of freaking losers,come on now nothing better to do than sit around and gossip like a bunch of little high school girls.Does somebody need to get on here and tell all the dirty little secerts they know about everybody.A few people might know them but i bet everybody would like to know.Lets see,where to start which succesful person has a son that cant stay out jail, wait from what i have heard from several of his friends that son does not belong to him this came from his best friend of 20 something years and his wife of the last 10.Or how bout the one whose girlfriend was walking down the road to sleep with his cousin i know that Stooksbury blood is strong but that little boy looks a little bit to much like his uncle.theese are just a few little things that can be told not to mention who has secert addictions to differnt things not only drugs,some of theese people might even like very young girls or have hidden homosexuals in thier family or are just one bad week away from loosing everything they have, maybe those prescriptions that they have for drugs are being sold or in some cases,so i have heard, traded for sexual favors. The point of all this being before you tell other peoples secerts be aware of who knows yours
name as it appears

Collettsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

whocares wrote:
What a bunch of freaking losers,come on now nothing better to do than sit around and gossip like a bunch of little high school girls.Does somebody need to get on here and tell all the dirty little secerts they know about everybody.A few people might know them but i bet everybody would like to know.Lets see,where to start which succesful person has a son that cant stay out jail, wait from what i have heard from several of his friends that son does not belong to him this came from his best friend of 20 something years and his wife of the last 10.Or how bout the one whose girlfriend was walking down the road to sleep with his cousin i know that Stooksbury blood is strong but that little boy looks a little bit to much like his uncle.theese are just a few little things that can be told not to mention who has secert addictions to differnt things not only drugs,some of theese people might even like very young girls or have hidden homosexuals in thier family or are just one bad week away from loosing everything they have, maybe those prescriptions that they have for drugs are being sold or in some cases,so i have heard, traded for sexual favors. The point of all this being before you tell other peoples secerts be aware of who knows yours
Who are you talking about?
who cares

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

tell ya what i wont start saying names untill somone else decides to make another slanderous comment about somebody that i personally know.I am ashamed to say this but i thought abought all the stuff i know about the person who i think is responsable for this action,so to whoever it is just wiegh the options before you decide to make amymore unwarrented comments Thank you
well B

Dayton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

who cares wrote:
tell ya what i wont start saying names untill somone else decides to make another slanderous comment about somebody that i personally know.I am ashamed to say this but i thought abought all the stuff i know about the person who i think is responsable for this action,so to whoever it is just wiegh the options before you decide to make amymore unwarrented comments Thank you
Well I just so happen to know the person you are talking about and I know they don't even know how to get on here so with that being said the only Chris Davidson I know is a good guy crazy momma but awesomost guy called him clovis is that who this thread is even about? I really don't think he works at eagle bend
who cares

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

I think it is the same one that you are talking about it is and your right about you said

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min Mississippi gurl 145,431
Meth 56 min Citizen 14
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Mike Seibers 9,309
Don't buy this house! 3 hr Johnny 6
Ray Varner Ford (Apr '13) 3 hr Johnny 25
amber taylor (May '12) 4 hr 1jbb1 9
Phil combs 4 hr 1jbb1 2

Search the Clinton Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Clinton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••