Ppl who run their mouth

Posted in the Clinton Forum

SheDevil

Knoxville, TN

#1 Nov 20, 2011
Who knows someone who likes to run their mouth and make up lies? I know too many of these ppl and thats why I try to stay by myself. This town is so full of fake people. Does anyone agree?

Since: Nov 11

Oak Ridge, TN

#2 Nov 20, 2011
SheDevil wrote:
Who knows someone who likes to run their mouth and make up lies? I know too many of these ppl and thats why I try to stay by myself. This town is so full of fake people. Does anyone agree?
I know a bunch of F***s like that. Ive only lived here a couple months but there is a few d like to have five minutes alone with
mack attack

Talbotton, GA

#3 Nov 20, 2011
stonedcrow wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a bunch of F***s like that. Ive only lived here a couple months but there is a few d like to have five minutes alone with
Who dat? Brittany ridenour is a shit starter
justme

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Nov 20, 2011
SheDevil wrote:
U want five alone with me lol u might like it

Oak Ridge, TN

#5 Nov 20, 2011
mack attack wrote:
<quoted text>
Who dat? Brittany ridenour is a shit starter
dont know her, ask about her in another forum that she started and someone told me i was jealous cause i wasnt pretty...im a f***ing guy like i give a shit just wondering why someone was runnin their mouth...you cant have decent conversation on here with anyone...you either get accused of being someone else or have to deal with smart ass, I keep names to myself so im not runnin my mouth like a p***y, all the people i hate know it

Oak Ridge, TN

#6 Nov 20, 2011
justme wrote:
<quoted text>
U want five alone with me lol u might like it
lol...clever
lookingforu

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Nov 20, 2011
Omg people all the bad talk everyone is saying on here that's just wrong or this town is full of scum bags

Oak Ridge, TN

#8 Nov 20, 2011
lookingforu wrote:
Omg people all the bad talk everyone is saying on here that's just wrong or this town is full of scum bags
hey without us " scumbags " you wouldnt have anything to bitch about...so your welcome...
lookingforu

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Nov 20, 2011
Seriously u just called yourself a scum bag that's just wrong ur suppose to love yourself and others what's wrong with u people

Oak Ridge, TN

#10 Nov 20, 2011
i just used your term for us notice the quotations suggesting a quote...i love myself...maybe to much...
buttercup

Knoxville, TN

#11 Nov 21, 2011
stonedcrow wrote:
<quoted text>
dont know her, ask about her in another forum that she started and someone told me i was jealous cause i wasnt pretty...im a f***ing guy like i give a shit just wondering why someone was runnin their mouth...you cant have decent conversation on here with anyone...you either get accused of being someone else or have to deal with smart ass, I keep names to myself so im not runnin my mouth like a p***y, all the people i hate know it
yeah this towns topix is full of crap starting forums and most of them was started by Brittany herself or are about her sad thing is most of her are true. She stared one on her "friend" and tried to break him and his girl friend up, She started one on her childs father and also his other childs mother. She has started a topix about everyone she could. I know one of the girls she started on and they are still in the first steps of seeking legal attention due to the threats and stuff that she has said. People doesn't realize all it takes is for one untrue thing to be said and then your life can be messed up forever.
YEAH

Knoxville, TN

#12 Nov 21, 2011
Yeah thats right buttercup. Ive seen my name and a close friends name on these stupid forums and the crap said on there wasnt even close to being true. People in this town love to run their mouth when they get mad. I cant stand those kind of people. People like that dont have lives and like to start rumors because they are pathetic idiots. I know that stuff happens in every town but my gosh Clinton is ridiculous when it comes to bitches runnin their mouth. By the way who the hell is this Brittany everyone is talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawna at Git n Go 16 min CrazyMoFo 10
How do we get rid of crooked City Judges 1 hr Truth 8
What do the City Council pay Farley? 1 hr Really 3
Janae Wright and Mikey Matlock? 8 hr TheOneAndOnlyMike... 16
Tiffany Braden 10 hr ItIsWhatItIs 7
who drives red toyota truck 12 hr danni 8
Yeager-Farley-Tunnell Who is Accountable? 15 hr afraid to say 2
Clinton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web