lingerie in knoxville
valentines day

Tucker, GA

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Looking for a shop for the bigger breast girl. Victoria's Secret isn't for bigger bust girls and there isn't a fredericks of Hollywood around here.
MC Ride

Clinton, TN

#2 Feb 12, 2013
SO IN OTHERWORD YOURE FAT. YOURE FAT AND HAVE BIG OLE TITTIES CUZ YOURE FAT. SO YOURE NOT JUST LOOKING FOR A LARGER BRA YOURE LOOKING FOR A TRIPLE WIDE THONG TO POUR YOUR BATTLESHIP OF AN ASS IN TO.
TRY INTIMATE TREASURES OR TORRID
that_one_girl7

Oak Ridge, TN

#3 Feb 12, 2013
valentines day wrote:
Looking for a shop for the bigger breast girl. Victoria's Secret isn't for bigger bust girls and there isn't a fredericks of Hollywood around here.
Torrid and Lane Bryant. I know they are suppose to be more plus sized stores but if you get the zeros from torrid the cup sizes are bigger without having to worry about the rest being too big.
Lingerie

United States

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Sexy stuff sevierville, s. Peters lingerie store, seymour chapman hwy by lowes has store
Lingerie

United States

#6 Feb 12, 2013
All women are beautiful in their own way, no matter how tall or short or thin or thick they may be..
Consumer

United States

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Fantasy world I believe, its on s.peters in west knox
MC Ride

Clinton, TN

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Lingerie wrote:
All women are beautiful in their own way, no matter how tall or short or thin or thick they may be..
THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT FAT, UGLY BITCHES AND PATHETIC, DESPARATE MEN SAY
Real Man

Clinton, TN

#9 Feb 12, 2013
MC Ride wrote:
<quoted text>THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT FAT, UGLY BITCHES AND PATHETIC, DESPARATE MEN SAY
MC ride because you like to ride the bologna express to Hershey town.
MC Ride

Indian Trail, NC

#10 Feb 12, 2013
Real Man wrote:
<quoted text>
MC ride because you like to ride the bologna express to Hershey town.
THEY CALL YOU REAL MAN IRONICALLY BECAUSE YOU A BITCH. HOW LONG IT TAKE YOU TO COME UP WITH THAT ONE? SOMEONE WRITE THAT IN YOUR HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK? I DOUBT IT SEEING HOW YOU ACT LIKE YOURE 13
Real Man

Clinton, TN

#11 Feb 13, 2013
MC Ride wrote:
<quoted text>THEY CALL YOU REAL MAN IRONICALLY BECAUSE YOU A BITCH. HOW LONG IT TAKE YOU TO COME UP WITH THAT ONE? SOMEONE WRITE THAT IN YOUR HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK? I DOUBT IT SEEING HOW YOU ACT LIKE YOURE 13
It's ironic that you are attempting to call me immature... Look at your own posts there buddy!
MC Ride

Charlotte, NC

#12 Feb 14, 2013
Real Man wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ironic that you are attempting to call me immature... Look at your own posts there buddy!
OH SHIT ARE YOU SENSITIVE ABOUT FAT BITCHES? ARE YOU A FAT BITCH? OR IS YO ASS ONE A DESPERATE, PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT WHO CANT GET ANYTHING BUT FAT BITCHES? AH HELL NOW I HURT YOUR WHITE MAN FEELINGS. CRY FOR ME, BITCH
CurlySue

Oak Ridge, TN

#13 Feb 14, 2013
Ladies, if you have to order multiple yards of fabric for your thong, you shouldn't be wearing a thong.
Real Man

Clinton, TN

#14 Feb 14, 2013
MC Ride wrote:
<quoted text>OH SHIT ARE YOU SENSITIVE ABOUT FAT BITCHES? ARE YOU A FAT BITCH? OR IS YO ASS ONE A DESPERATE, PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT WHO CANT GET ANYTHING BUT FAT BITCHES? AH HELL NOW I HURT YOUR WHITE MAN FEELINGS. CRY FOR ME, BITCH
You're either a troll, or a loser. Most likely both! Posting on topix at 3am on a Wednesday, you must be a real ladies man!

The Last time you got some booty was when your finger broke through the toilet paper while wiping your useless ass!

Get a job and stop trolling topix at 3am on Wednesday mornings. Maybe you could get a job at Mickey d's? I heard they were looking for worthless idiots!
lucylue

Knoxville, TN

#16 Feb 15, 2013
He wouldnt make it their with his ebonics lol
deity

Twin City, GA

#17 Feb 15, 2013
I think he/she is just jealous. I'm not fat, and it's very difficult for me to find a good fitting brasserie. I've had big boobs since 6th grade when they were Cs, and now they're DDs. I've always been curvy (e.g. height & weight proportionate). You can have a smaller waste and be ample in all the "Right" places. ; )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flag desecration 3 hr BSS 5
Ron Meredith Town Clown? 22 hr Bring Back the Wo... 7
Does your Vote still Matter? Wed Fredd 14
Downtown Renewal Will Fail Wed Awful 35
hardees n clinton by gitngo (May '14) Wed Reality 12
Property Court Wed Jeb 6
A.C.P.D C.P.D swarming like bees Wed Jeb 8

Clinton Jobs

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages