Comments
21 - 40 of 62 Comments Last updated Jul 8, 2011
Bunchofchickensh its

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 25, 2010
 
Well, if your name is really "Melissa Hatfield" then why did you spell it "Melisa Hatfiled" in your posting info?? And how do you even know her? Where is all your "inside info" on her busting up marriages coming from??

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 26, 2010
 
Both need to be tarred & feathered then paraded around town.
Melissa Hatfield

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jul 26, 2010
 
Well bunch of "chickensh its" arent you the spelling bee champ of the year. My name (as previously stated) is Melissa (not Melisa as you have it) Hatfield. Oh yes, I had a typo in my original post kind of like your chickensh its (wasnt that suppose to be all together??) However, to answer your question, not that I have to but I think it is pretty funny you are in DENIAL of this, I know many people in the Clinton community and offices (police, commisioners, city & county folks....need I go on?) I have lived in Anderson County my entire life.....(long before the slutster came along) It doesnt take much "inside info" when she clearly parades around town with him like an "innocent" TRAMP. Its not hard to figure out, if she is seen with a man on a regular basis, there is more to it than CHILDS PLAY. I have known both of these familes (Cummins and Coopers) for many years. One would have never thought when I laid eyes on that sweet little girl she would have grown up to be such a sweet little he/she and wreck homes like she has for both men and women)
Canster

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jul 26, 2010
 
So sad that a woman like Ms. Cooper held a gun to these guy's heads and made them leave and cheat on their spouses. I hate it when that happens. I'll bet they cried and begged her not to have an affair with them to no avail. It's always a one-sided deal isn't it? Guess the guys were raped, huh? So sad......
Saadam

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jul 26, 2010
 
Melissa Hatfiled wrote:
Ok so it seems that "bunchofchickenshits " who is to chicken shit to post thier name wants people to quit hiding behind their name.... Here you go... My name is Melissa Hatfield and YES Suzannah has wrecked another marriage. Surprise surprise!! Maybe when she sleeps with your husband, and she will given the oppurtunity, you will see things differently. Those who know her oh so well and are quick to defend her must know that the man she is involved in, Mr. Cummins, is a MARRIED MAN (which is it nice to see TRASH come together and be together). Those who defend her are no better to condone and support that kind of realationship- Its no wonder you are in her little circle of friends!! Hope you feel much better "bunchofchickenshits " Now be with your husband before Suzannah snaggs him away!!!
Damn Melissa why dont you tell us how you really feel?
Good Lord

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jul 27, 2010
 
I am sorry you are dealing with these problems. But, may I ask, why are you only blaming her for this. If its your husband, shouldnt you also have some choice words for him? Just my thought. Suzannah is well known for various reason, and I shall not go into any of that. But if your husband has done this, then take issue with him as well. Its not like he was forced, it was a choice. A bad one I am sure on both sides, but a choice nonetheless.
SuziesWife

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jul 27, 2010
 
As someone who knows Suzannah better than anyone else, except maybe her mother. I just want to say this is some crazy bull. I suppose you folks are just jealous of that fact that she has a very lucrative business, that she and Mr. Cummins are partners in. Which by the way is the ONLY thing they are partners in. Jodi and Joni went into business with her, she did NOT cause their marital problems, those were there before, she treated both him and her exactly the same, loves their little boy to death, and has been nothing but good to both of them. Did any of you stop to think that maybe someone who already had problems but didn't want to admit blame, that maybe just wanted out of their marriage, might have started some nasty rumors, just to gain sympathy and make it look like they were justified in wrecking their own home. This latest accusation is just something made up as an excuse to get out of a commitment and feel justified in doing so. You folks must really lead some boring and unhappy lives to have nothing better to do than sit around and talk about people. I had never even heard about this site until my best friend called me laughing her ass off at the stupidity. Have ANY of you that are accusing her actually witnessed them screwing around, even so much as kiss.. YEAH I DIDN'T THINK SO!!!!! If Jodi were partners with a man and riding around town on business with a man, would this topic even be here?? Yes they spend several hours a day together.. HELLO THEY ARE BUSINESS PARTNERS... Now, those of you who are too chicken to post your names, please, admit to us who you are. No, I am not posting my name, because ANY of you that say you know Suzie so well, will know EXACTLY, who her wife is. And Melissa Hatfield is NOT a real person, if she is, she doesn't know crap, because Suzie nor her Mom have a clue who this lady is, or why she thinks she knows Suzannah so well, and she is NOT someone involved in EMS, Fire, or Police because most of them don't know who she is either. So come on Melissa, give us your real name. All of you, go get a life, grow up, and get all the facts before you start talking smack about someone based on hearsay. Oh, and remember her father was a lawyer, she was a cop, so she does know a LOT about libel and slander laws.
SuziesWife

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jul 27, 2010
 
candlelight wrote:
Was she let go from the Sheriff Dept. because of the affairs with the officer or firefighter?
Get your facts straight, NO she wasn't let go at all, she quit, to go work for herself, and not have to deal with the lies and political BS that was going on when BILL White was in office.
SuziesWife

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jul 27, 2010
 
Really Melissa, explain how you know her and her mother, because neither of them know you or your name. Also, how are you so involved with the Police and Fire, seems I can't find any of them who know who you are either. I think someone has made up a name here folks..
Melissa Hatfield wrote:
Well bunch of "chickensh its" arent you the spelling bee champ of the year. My name (as previously stated) is Melissa (not Melisa as you have it) Hatfield. Oh yes, I had a typo in my original post kind of like your chickensh its (wasnt that suppose to be all together??) However, to answer your question, not that I have to but I think it is pretty funny you are in DENIAL of this, I know many people in the Clinton community and offices (police, commisioners, city & county folks....need I go on?) I have lived in Anderson County my entire life.....(long before the slutster came along) It doesnt take much "inside info" when she clearly parades around town with him like an "innocent" TRAMP. Its not hard to figure out, if she is seen with a man on a regular basis, there is more to it than CHILDS PLAY. I have known both of these familes (Cummins and Coopers) for many years. One would have never thought when I laid eyes on that sweet little girl she would have grown up to be such a sweet little he/she and wreck homes like she has for both men and women)
SuziesWife

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jul 27, 2010
 
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
How long ago did this happen? I thought she has been in a relationship for a while now?
Thank you and yes she was, and these people are talking some crap they know nothing about. She is not the reason for the Cummins family split up, if anyone wants the truth on that, maybe they should talk to Jodi or Joni and find out the facts about their problems that obviously have been around a lot longer than Suzannah.
SuziesWife

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jul 27, 2010
 
ohitstrue wrote:
Jodi Cummins is totally married and yes clearly thats her "long time realationship" Its no secret anymore... thank goodness for the wifes sake there is DIVORCE in TN!!!! I cant wait to see him go to the cleaners!
Shows how much you know.. Her "long term relationship" was the one that introduced her to Jodi and Joni, for construction work and sell of a house. DUH HELLO folks.. Get all the facts...
agrr

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jul 27, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yeah she is a slut. She likes to spread them legs for anyone that will take that stinky thing. i have known her for awhile, she triedto get me and my husband split up but he would not have her stinky but. she need to atleast take a whore bath every once in a while. goin threw that many guys will get u somethinng ajax wont bring off and im sure she already has it.
I knew she was a lesbian

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jul 28, 2010
 
why don't we asks Suzannah's ex how he feels about Suzannah's new relationship with Jody. Better yet why don't we ask Jody's parents how they feel about Jody's relationship with Suzannah.

The best thing that could happen is for Jody and Suzannah to run off together. They deserve each other. What trash. Jody's son is better off without him as a father.
SuziesWife

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jul 28, 2010
 
Really, you say that you KNEW she was a lesbian, yet you talk about her EX as a HE, and say she should run off with a HE, and accuse her of an affair with a HE.. HMMMMM how exactly is that being a lesbian. All the lesbians I know prefer women, maybe you all should watch yourselves closer than your husbands, maybe it is you she is really after.. GEESH GROW UP AND GET A LIFE IDIOTS!!!
ATJ

Fort Campbell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jul 28, 2010
 
agrr wrote:
Yeah she is a slut. She likes to spread them legs for anyone that will take that stinky thing. i have known her for awhile, she triedto get me and my husband split up but he would not have her stinky but. she need to atleast take a whore bath every once in a while. goin threw that many guys will get u somethinng ajax wont bring off and im sure she already has it.
This is a bit too crude!
SuziesWife

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jul 29, 2010
 
agrr wrote:
Yeah she is a slut. She likes to spread them legs for anyone that will take that stinky thing. i have known her for awhile, she triedto get me and my husband split up but he would not have her stinky but. she need to atleast take a whore bath every once in a while. goin threw that many guys will get u somethinng ajax wont bring off and im sure she already has it.
This is ridiculous, crude, and uncalled for, and was reported as abuse.. Get a life.. Oh and if she like you and your hubby so well why don't you tell her your name, or tell her to her face.... bit too chicken maybe?? Yeah that's what I figured.. cuz if you have that many issues with her, all you have to do is stop by her Car Lot and let her know how you feel, she would be more than happy to talk with you..
Lol

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jul 30, 2010
 
Well seein as she likes men and women I'll have to bring her sexy ass over and me and the hubby can have a great time with her!!
SuziesWife

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jul 30, 2010
 
Lol wrote:
Well seein as she likes men and women I'll have to bring her sexy ass over and me and the hubby can have a great time with her!!
good luck I have first dibbs and a ring... but yeah she is sexy...
Lol

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jul 30, 2010
 
Well you can come as well!!! If your a female that is
Please Stop

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Jul 31, 2010
 

Judged:

3

Please stop giving SC all of this attention people. You know she's loving it. Probably showing all of her friends. This is her thing. She likes to cause drama and get people riled up. Why do you think she told Carroll that Gilliam was hitting her? So that they would fight over her. She is no prize. His wife is MUCH better off without him and so is their son. I personally am glad his wife finally has an excuse to get away from that chauvinistic pig. So please stop the convo. Everyone in town knows what's going on. This isn't the first time he's abandoned his family either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min Curious 144,775
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 16 min wow 9,263
Who are the hot guys at Carlisle? (Dec '11) 4 hr Crazy 25
Carlisle Tire in Clinton (Apr '11) 4 hr Crazy 35
Funeral Thursday for 3-year-old drowning victim... 5 hr Ashley Leach Izzi... 27
Appalachian Underwriters/MIG (Dec '13) 8 hr Anonymous 9
jalen woods 13 hr OMG 6

Search the Clinton Forum:
•••
•••
Clinton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Clinton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Clinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Clinton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clinton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••