Identity of Anderson County deputy in...

Identity of Anderson County deputy involved in deadly shooting released

There are 7 comments on the WATE-TV Knoxville story from Oct 18, 2012, titled Identity of Anderson County deputy involved in deadly shooting released. In it, WATE-TV Knoxville reports that:

Jellico city employees are not getting paid because there is no money in the budget.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WATE-TV Knoxville.

idk

Knoxville, TN

#2 Oct 22, 2012
seems mmore like criminals are out of control and deputies just dealin wit em?
too fast 4 you

Oak Ridge, TN

#3 Oct 22, 2012
You cant judge till you walk on both sides officers deal with all of other people problems and there own too so if you cant say youve dealt with both sides then get over it

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 23, 2012
was he shot in the back or not.
Kicker31

New Market, TN

#5 Oct 25, 2012
Alot of uproar of this. How do we know even if the bullet entered into the back that the officer and him were not in a struggle for the gun? I don't know about you, but I can spin around pretty darn quick. Facts are a known criminal with a long wrap sheet got out of car, fled, and was shot. It's sad that crimiinals have more rights these days!
True

Maryville, TN

#6 Oct 25, 2012
Apparently this guy was involved in a car jacking and stabbing and had warrants. So he bolted then struggled with the officer. Bottom line is, dont run.
good grief

United States

#7 Oct 26, 2012
Kicker31 wrote:
Alot of uproar of this. How do we know even if the bullet entered into the back that the officer and him were not in a struggle for the gun? I don't know about you, but I can spin around pretty darn quick. Facts are a known criminal with a long wrap sheet got out of car, fled, and was shot. It's sad that crimiinals have more rights these days!
I'm not defending Mr Wilcox but you do not have rights when your dead! Just sayin
just sayin

Knoxville, TN

#8 Oct 31, 2012
The good guy lived. That is whats important.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sweet Ps Snowball Shack 56 min Agreed 40
Franklin point apartments - red light district !? 2 hr Asiknkw 2
walden ridge rd assault 7 hr Mike 8
Big Mike to Purchase Snowball Shack 7 hr Ray McRayface 6
I Need a Good Divorce attorney, Any Suggestions 10 hr True 2
The Dragons Last Win 19 hr Marinerspointman 1
John Elliott Mon Curious 1

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance