First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Jimbo

Nashville, TN

#1 Nov 22, 2010
Who knows the names of the pill dealers in the area

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 23, 2010
Why would u want to know?
RedNeck Angel

United States

#3 Nov 23, 2010
Well it's prolly one of two reasons....... 1). Maybe ole Jimbo needs a fix 2). He's tryin to help Anderson County do their damn job
for real

Franklin, KY

#4 Nov 23, 2010
i smell a snitch.
why

United States

#5 Nov 24, 2010
This sounds like an Lake City forum! Try there!
Canster

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Nov 25, 2010
No problem with a snitch here. They help get the crap off the street. Anyone who is down on snitches, your time is probably coming. Enjoy the detention facility!
Anonymous

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Nov 25, 2010
that bullet shit was intended for redneckangel.
RedNeck Angel

United States

#11 Nov 26, 2010
I'm sorry but what was intended for me?
My thoughts

United States

#12 Nov 28, 2010
If you are a pill dealer pill takers know who you are because birds of a feather flock together. The cops know who you are and so does everybody else. No need to name names people know, they can tell by looking at you. Most people who want to know names are nosy busy bodies. I don't do pills, sell pills or anything illegal but I can spot a pill popper or seller right away.
Nelly Lee

Maryville, TN

#13 Nov 29, 2010
I say name the names and the drug dealers be damned. If anyone knows tell it and put them where they belong. They need to actually get freaking jobs and learn how to live a proper life.
my thoughts

United States

#15 Nov 29, 2010
Nelly Lee wrote:
I say name the names and the drug dealers be damned. If anyone knows tell it and put them where they belong. They need to actually get freaking jobs and learn how to live a proper life.
you are right they need to get a job. How many people who use drugs do you know that actually works? Probably not any. It does no good to name names. The cops know who they are. What the problem is when they are arrested the judges or the DA's let them go or put them on probation several times over. I know a person who has stole 3 vehicles, shoplifted, stole drugs, forged prescriptions, sold drugs, used drugs, and the list could go on and all they got was a few days in jail. The jails do not want to deal with druggies and put up with them needing their fix or going through withdrawls. They had rather arrest a driver that drunk one beer. I know he may create a hazard on the road driving but look at the hazards the druggies present going home after they have got their fix. I had rather take a chance on the driver that drunk the beer at least he may not rob you or break in on you.
2thepoint

United States

#16 Nov 29, 2010
They do need to get a job and take care of their children properly. I know too many families torn apart as a result of addiction.
Nelly Lee

Maryville, TN

#17 Nov 30, 2010
my thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>you are right they need to get a job. How many people who use drugs do you know that actually works? Probably not any. It does no good to name names. The cops know who they are. What the problem is when they are arrested the judges or the DA's let them go or put them on probation several times over. I know a person who has stole 3 vehicles, shoplifted, stole drugs, forged prescriptions, sold drugs, used drugs, and the list could go on and all they got was a few days in jail. The jails do not want to deal with druggies and put up with them needing their fix or going through withdrawls. They had rather arrest a driver that drunk one beer. I know he may create a hazard on the road driving but look at the hazards the druggies present going home after they have got their fix. I had rather take a chance on the driver that drunk the beer at least he may not rob you or break in on you.
I agree with you 100%. I think also public shame might be in order here as well. Maybe there should be a publication similar to Busted for the drug dealers and addicts as well. A little shame might go a long way especially when they know everyone is looking and watching them.
my thoughts

United States

#18 Nov 30, 2010
Nelly Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%. I think also public shame might be in order here as well. Maybe there should be a publication similar to Busted for the drug dealers and addicts as well. A little shame might go a long way especially when they know everyone is looking and watching them.
shame would not stop them. their family knows they do it and if they are not ashamed for them to know why should it matter for anyone else to know?

Since: Aug 10

Knoxville, TN

#19 Nov 30, 2010
Are you serious? You can look at someone and know that they are a user of pills? First of all, you are DEAD wrong. Secondly, you are DEAD wrong. People like you definitely do not belong on ANY jury. You are the type that have already convicted the accused before the evidence has been laid out. Your assumption would be if the accused is here, the state must be right. No disrespect, there is something seriously wrong with you to visually judge people that you do not know. "...before you tell others about the splinter in their eye, pull the plank out of your own..."

You really need help. By the way, are you interested in some roxy 30's? Really good price, and I only take western union.

gpknoxville
My thoughts wrote:
If you are a pill dealer pill takers know who you are because birds of a feather flock together. The cops know who you are and so does everybody else. No need to name names people know, they can tell by looking at you. Most people who want to know names are nosy busy bodies. I don't do pills, sell pills or anything illegal but I can spot a pill popper or seller right away.
flygirl

Shelby, NC

#20 Dec 1, 2010
Omg its none of anyones business who the dealers r in dis town...
riggs

Smithville, TN

#21 Dec 4, 2010
riggs drug store duhhh dumbass
Smart girl

Smithville, TN

#22 Dec 6, 2010
I hate druggies. They are a waste of skin.
Anonymous

Murfreesboro, TN

#23 Mar 1, 2011
let me reiterate, redneck angelfucker (reiterate means repeat, in case you're as stupid as i think you are.) buy a gun, rent a bullet, and swallow it
just say no

Knoxville, TN

#24 Mar 2, 2011
hahaha to revolutionneeded! GREAT! and just to name some names that damned zaxbys has drugs going in and out in and out you would think they would hire a manager that would stop that shit but they would rather have coke heads managing that place. That girl Sandra is the biggest pill head around she take them xanxes( or however you speel it I really dont care cause I have no use for them) like they are going out of style they had a gay boy working up there he worked there for a month or so and in the time he was there he got addicted and started selling I think his name was Mark or Matthew something with a M. I think if everyone drugtested the world would be a better place hell if mcdonalds drug tested everyones order would be closer to correct!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allie Ray (May '15) 6 hr Kay 9
Light green escape hybrid, turned on Granite Rd 6 hr Derpy 2
Monica Moe Campbell 8 hr sitdown 20
terry coffey (Sep '14) 8 hr binaries 2
CHS and LGBT 9 hr Aosfj 2
smash on it ( Matt byrge) (Apr '15) 9 hr Rabbitt 11
Gaige King aka Stanton Barker 9 hr DAVE WESTON 39
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages