clinton high school??
asdfjkl;

Franklin, KY

#1 May 26, 2012
What do you all think?
jumpdoitjump

Clinton, TN

#2 May 26, 2012
Haven't been since '94 but I hated it. Since I wasn't a Bible-thumping Christian as was ostracized by students AND teachers. Wouldn't surprise me if that's still the case.
jumpdoitjump

Clinton, TN

#3 May 26, 2012
as was = I was, don't know what happened there.
jake

Prairie Village, KS

#4 May 27, 2012
Just graduated a year ago and i loved it!
iguess

United States

#6 Aug 24, 2012
Clintons a good school. They work hard to give you a good education while also being in a very controlled professional environment. I'm also class of 2012 so it's not like I wouldn't know.

Since: Jun 12

United States

#7 Aug 24, 2012
Only if it was like campbell county and had some girls that would put out.
again

Oak Ridge, TN

#8 Aug 25, 2012
Things have really changed just in past two years.It's getting better. My child loves it there!!
Proud Parent

Oak Ridge, TN

#9 Aug 25, 2012
Mine too. There's always going to be kids who hate it, but not mine. I think the future is definitely brighter again at Clinton.
freddy f

United States

#10 Aug 25, 2012
i went too high school at clinton and got a good education they dont overemphasize sports and they have dissiplines and make sure you go to class and they have a good band and music programs and they dont let you lay out if you misss days you have to have a docators excuse unless you went to a funerral or somethiing or is hurt is defintely the best school in the county even better than oat ridge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lgbtq (Feb '17) 2 hr Little Joe Ballin... 151
Tiffany playing the victim 7 hr WTH 1
Little Ponderosa Zoo (Aug '10) 10 hr Jody 43
Vote No on Scott Burton 10 hr BRLC 15
Anderson County Sheriff candidates have crimina... 11 hr Local Attorney 13
Mikayla Cook 11 hr Rockwood 20
Malone Staffing for job at Carlisle 11 hr The Phoxx 3

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance