anderson county jail
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DOES IT MATTER

La Follette, TN

#1 Oct 15, 2012
Well let me tell u something that jail needs some help they are against blacks and love pepper spray my daughther was arrested and treated like crap and than my other daugther was arrested and treated like shit they were peppered sprayed and one of them had a black eye and burises and the othe rone was put in a chair ans tied down and pepperered sprayed for asking to be moved in with the rest them no my kids are not angels but they are human and someone better do something before its to late for someone kid .
Shaking my head

United States

#3 Oct 15, 2012
If you don't like jail don't go there. If you don't like the fact your kids were in jail teach them morals and the difference between right and wrong and they will keep themselves from going there. Teach them to use that lump 3 feet above their a**. It's called a brain I'm sure you've heard of it and if they would have used it they wouldn't have put themselves in the position to be treated like you say they were.
Is this a joke

Maryville, TN

#4 Oct 16, 2012
Is this a joke? You have two kids both arrested and have the nerve to complain about how they were treated in jail? Bottom line is you should be a better parent, that way they had structure and discipline. Then hey, guess what, their butt's wouldnt be in jail. You should be happy they got a reality check, hopefully they wont have to go back.
I disagree

Charlotte, NC

#5 Oct 16, 2012
to all of you putting down the mother for complaining about the her 2 daughters.. first of all it doesnt matter how well a parent raises their kid there are always bad apples and will go against everything good that they were tought i know alot of people that way they had great parents that tried evrything and still their kids grow up junkies alcoholics and worse... but the woman has the right to let people know about the abuse and have it looked into. heck probably more thanoe of youhave been to jail or someone in your family has but i know you wont ever admit it.
well

United States

#6 Oct 16, 2012
ok so I've been to jail a few times and was treated like shit. its not suppose to be the holiday inn. if you smart off to jailer and disobey orders wth do you thinks gonna happen. they have to be that way because look at the number of people in there. they would be took over fast if they were soft. just saying its not a black or white thing. its a obeying orders thing
Is this a joke

Maryville, TN

#7 Oct 16, 2012
I disagree wrote:
to all of you putting down the mother for complaining about the her 2 daughters.. first of all it doesnt matter how well a parent raises their kid there are always bad apples and will go against everything good that they were tought i know alot of people that way they had great parents that tried evrything and still their kids grow up junkies alcoholics and worse... but the woman has the right to let people know about the abuse and have it looked into. heck probably more thanoe of youhave been to jail or someone in your family has but i know you wont ever admit it.
I have had some relatives go to jail, yes. They deserve to be there for driving drunk or fighting, whatever it is. Dont you feel funny responding to my post with "two daughters" and not at any point say whats wrong in this family? One kid goes astray sure two... theres an issue. Bottom line is I both both girls were in there smarting off making threats and acting like they do at home. You can only get away with this behavior where its allowed. Jail isnt one of them.
Shaking my head

Oak Ridge, TN

#8 Oct 16, 2012
I disagree wrote:
to all of you putting down the mother for complaining about the her 2 daughters.. first of all it doesnt matter how well a parent raises their kid there are always bad apples and will go against everything good that they were tought i know alot of people that way they had great parents that tried evrything and still their kids grow up junkies alcoholics and worse... but the woman has the right to let people know about the abuse and have it looked into. heck probably more thanoe of youhave been to jail or someone in your family has but i know you wont ever admit it.
Yes I myself have been to jail once. ONCE. Not twice not a multitude of times ONCE. I am not a frequent flier of our towns Riverside Resort. Why only once you ask? Because I learned the first time not to do dumb s*** to get myself put there. So now that I've admitted it and gotten that out of the way let me tell you about my jail experience. I kept my head down, mouth closed, and did exactly what they asked me to do. If they said sit, I sat. If they said stand, I stood. If they said turn to your right...well you get the point. Now let me tell you what DIDN'T happen. Not once was I pepper sprayed, cussed at, grabbed, placed in the "be sweet" chair and restrained, or treated roughly in any way. Do you want to know why?!? Because I didn't go in there acting like a d*** fool that's why!!! Obviously who ever posted this went in thinking that they were going to act however they wanted to and F the police and all that and so they paid the consequences for their behavior. If you act like a fool you're going to get treated like a fool( that's called consequences or Karma just in case you were confused). And if whoever posted this wasn't out doing something retarded and illegal do you honestly think they would have ended up in jail in the first place?! Do you honestly think if they were at home just chillin' on the couch watching tv and eating popcorn that they would have had their butts hauled to jail? Last time I checked couch sitting and tv watching will not get you put on ACPD or CPD's most wanted criminals list. And lastly I want to say this I also know and are related to several people who have been residents of our famed Riverside Resort and even they will tell you when they did what was asked of them and didn't act, you guessed it, a d*** fool no harm came to the via the officers that work there. Now I know one that did act a fool and he got to spend some quality time in the "be sweet" chair. How you treat the officers directly correlates to how they treat you. And if you don't like jail don't do stupid things to get you put there. Period. End of story.
Shaking my head

Oak Ridge, TN

#10 Oct 16, 2012
I guess I didn't tell the rest of my story. After going to jail ONCE I straightened my act up, went to school, established a career, and am a totally different person today. The reason I know the term Riverside Resort is because someone I used to be close to called it that however we are no longer friends. You can't have friends like that when you don't want to spend your life renting rooms in the "Resort". I'm neither the devil or his advocate. At least not anymore. Maybe a long time ago that could have been said about me but now I'm just like every other working person in AC. Just trying to take care of myself and live a decent life. And I totally believe in Karma because once I cleaned my act up and finished school my first job was at an alcohol and drug rehab. I got to see first hand what my life would have been like if I hadn't woken up and did something about it. Talk about Karma slapping you in the face. Working with those men and women, some older than me some younger, looking into their eyes and seeing how close I came to being in their situation. I don't judge them for it because everyone makes mistakes but don't get on a website like this and expect sympathy because you did something dumb and got taken to jail. Like I said before when I was there, granted it was only like 12 hours, nothing bad happened to me other than the fact I was in jail. No one said a cuss word to me or looked at me cross eyed. As long as you're cool with the officers they will be cool with you. It's kinda obvious to me that "Does it matter"'s kids were doing something to incite the officers into using force and do you honestly think those kids are going to tell their mom the truth and say, "Hey Mom I was acting like a fool and doing something crazy so this is why I have a black eye and got put in the safety chair? No! Because people want their mom's to think they are the innocent ones. I know I would if I was in their situation. The officers can't just beat people up because they want to. There are cameras all over that place and I know for a fact they review them all the time. I'm not saying there aren't good and bad people that work there because that's anywhere but you can't judge everyone based on what just a few have done.
Shaking my head

Oak Ridge, TN

#12 Oct 16, 2012
1. Don't take meds
2. Not a dude...I'm a girl.
3. I'll break my "God forsaken" rant down and give you the readers digest version. Here it is: Did some dumb stuff. Got arrested. Jail 12 hours. No one was mean to me. Changed life. Got real job. Not the devil. No sympathy for people who act stupid, get put in jail, act a fool while they are there and get the crap kicked out of them. There are bad people in the world. Not everyone is bad. Don't like jail don't go there.
Short enough for you?
Shaking my head

Oak Ridge, TN

#14 Oct 17, 2012
Don't call me honey. We aren't close enough friends for that. And you know what you're right I'm done with this post. You can have it.
kk

Oak Ridge, TN

#15 Oct 17, 2012
DOES IT MATTER wrote:
Well let me tell u something that jail needs some help they are against blacks and love pepper spray my daughther was arrested and treated like crap and than my other daugther was arrested and treated like shit they were peppered sprayed and one of them had a black eye and burises and the othe rone was put in a chair ans tied down and pepperered sprayed for asking to be moved in with the rest them no my kids are not angels but they are human and someone better do something before its to late for someone kid .
Your daughters sound like real winners.
so they are

Kingsport, TN

#16 Oct 26, 2012
i am the mother of these and that trip to the jail opened her eyes to things she did not see i dont agree with the way any of the ones in there are treated but i thank god eveyday for this one time it saved my daugthers life there was things i did not know and now i do and things are so much cleaner now i have her back
Brenda Piper

Knoxville, TN

#17 Nov 5, 2013
Let me jump in here. First off I don't know anyone on here but I DO know of a young man that has been sitting in Anderson county jail for THREE YEARS trying to get a trial. Anderson county's justice system is tantamount to slavery. They hold you, never take you to trial and can't even get a witness to come testify against you, and the lawyer won't help he drained the Mother of all the money she could borrow and won't do anything to get this boy out. This boy has been held without the advantage of SPEEDY TRIAL if he can be charged and convicted so be it but GET HIM TO TRIAL. Anderson county is well known for this and I for one would not put anything past them.If you are poor in this place you are just so much trash. MACON GA. all over again!!!!!I live in Knox county and trust me I won't even go there to shop and you would be well advised to stay away fromthere too.
Angie

United States

#18 Nov 7, 2013
Contact the ACLU.
Brenda Piper wrote:
Let me jump in here. First off I don't know anyone on here but I DO know of a young man that has been sitting in Anderson county jail for THREE YEARS trying to get a trial. Anderson county's justice system is tantamount to slavery. They hold you, never take you to trial and can't even get a witness to come testify against you, and the lawyer won't help he drained the Mother of all the money she could borrow and won't do anything to get this boy out. This boy has been held without the advantage of SPEEDY TRIAL if he can be charged and convicted so be it but GET HIM TO TRIAL. Anderson county is well known for this and I for one would not put anything past them.If you are poor in this place you are just so much trash. MACON GA. all over again!!!!!I live in Knox county and trust me I won't even go there to shop and you would be well advised to stay away fromthere too.
Dr Pepper

United States

#19 Nov 7, 2013
i lived thare for a fuw months after expozing myself to a neighboors dog.
TN Voter

Enumclaw, WA

#20 Nov 8, 2013
Don't break the damn law and you won't go to jail.... Hmmmm one hell of a concept huh?????
Grimy Fox

Oak Ridge, TN

#21 Nov 8, 2013
baby baby, wash your face in gravy. hope y,all have,n a nice afternoon.
Whatever

Clinton, TN

#22 Nov 8, 2013
Dr Pepper wrote:
i lived thare for a fuw months after expozing myself to a neighboors dog.
you sure you didn't do more to the dog
tank

Oak Ridge, TN

#23 Nov 9, 2013
Don't like jail don't go there
j

Oak Ridge, TN

#24 Nov 9, 2013
This can't be real

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who's doing who 2 hr Justsaying 11
Men at AISIN (Dec '15) 4 hr BigD 22
Sheriff's RACE 2018 12 hr Wildkat OR 2
Beth Smith Thu Mawfkn 2
what ever happend to windrock tree service? (Apr '13) Thu juan 27
Nice rack Thu just saying 10
Austin at Hardee's by the Interstate (Nov '15) Thu Boytoy 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages