just wondering

United States

#1 Aug 18, 2012
What can anybody tell me about her?
Entertained

Oak Ridge, TN

#2 Aug 19, 2012
I've known Amber for a very long time. She's got a good heart but definitely needs to lay off the drugs or her daughters are going to end up finding her dead with a needle in her arm. I wish she would straighten up and do right. Her little girls are beautiful and I know for a fact Betty and Kent didn't raise her that way!
truth

United States

#3 Aug 23, 2012
Hell she sleeps with anyone and what ya mean Kent and Betty dent raise her that way. Betty does em just as much as amber. Amber is in a bad way. She brought it on her self tho. She can change her mistakes if she wanted to but she dnt. That's the deal with that. In another note tho. Her daughters are beautiful and instead if worrying bout men and drugs she needs to worry bout herself and her kids and what she has become. That's all the time I have to waste on this subject

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Twins 7 hr Just asking 2
Amy Dupee 7 hr Wowreally 1
Melissa White 11 hr Urbs 8
House for rent Sat Hey 1
Bowling Green Vs Tennessee Sat Sunshine 1
What happened to Jacob stewart Sat curious 1
Heather Cooper Sat Norco DI fmr emp 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages