The New McDonalds
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bigdicinsideurma ma

United States

#24 Dec 9, 2012
boiii wrote:
People are slow & stupid, service sucks & it's like they don't even interview people, they just let them come in & get a job
at least they hired you..:-)
Casey

Oak Ridge, TN

#25 Dec 10, 2012
The main Mcd's in Clinton was by far the best until they closed for remodeling, but now it's the McDonald's on the other end of Clinton. I do love how the newest Clinton one has more drink variety like Diet Dr Pep., just wish they would fix the machine to fill the cups adjust carbonation!!!
stevo

Oak Ridge, TN

#26 Dec 12, 2012
yes there is some fine ass lookin ladies in the AC McDonald's drive thru
benn

Oak Ridge, TN

#27 Dec 13, 2012
Hell yea there is
Lol

Oak Ridge, TN

#28 Dec 25, 2012
They suck I can't stand that Mary bi*ch she always fussing at her employees that's y they can't keep people
huh

Knoxville, TN

#29 Dec 29, 2012
Lol wrote:
They suck I can't stand that Mary bi*ch she always fussing at her employees that's y they can't keep people
I can't stand that woman! She is so rude and unprofessional to the employees. I wish someone would bop her over the head with a fry vat! Can't see how she remains a manager. A 'manager' does not treat their crew members like they are part of some 3rd world country sweat shop. Bet she screwed her way to the top. That's the only way that I can see that she remains where she is at...can't be from being a good manager
Lol

Oak Ridge, TN

#30 Dec 30, 2012
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't stand that woman! She is so rude and unprofessional to the employees. I wish someone would bop her over the head with a fry vat! Can't see how she remains a manager. A 'manager' does not treat their crew members like they are part of some 3rd world country sweat shop. Bet she screwed her way to the top. That's the only way that I can see that she remains where she is at...can't be from being a good manager
somebody needs to get her fired I don't no y they let her talk to her crew the way she does
notice

United States

#31 Jan 29, 2013
They have Hott chicks there on days
Clinton girl

United States

#32 Jan 30, 2013
I hate the new McDonald's its to small no privacy me and my son went once we'll never go back the parking lot is a joke crappy lay out! No one knows which way to go. No playground and who wants to sit on bar stools they wasted money on a total joke the drive thru and front service sucks
so u know

Greenville, SC

#33 Apr 25, 2013
Lol wrote:
mary quit
huh

La Follette, TN

#34 May 10, 2013
Good ole' Mary quit, huh? Glad to hear that. Maybe they can actually retain some staff now? 10 to 1 she will be back though. John loves his managers to be just like Mary and the real world will probably chew her up & spit her out because in the real world outside fast food, it's not smiled upon to scream at your employees for nothing...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
walden ridge rd assault 43 min Cassidy 25
Lewis Rideour for Sheriff 1 hr TomTom 67
Roger York 1 hr Nunya 56
Mikayla Cook 5 hr Socksboots 15
drug bust? 17 hr bradford the brick 3
ET and BIG MIKE advising UT football coach search Fri Dragon Pride 5
Christie jennings Fri Amused 11

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance