rate your lawyer
Anonymous

Hendersonville, TN

#65 Jul 30, 2012
Kevin angel is nothen but a great scam artist....he's not the attorney he use to be in he eary 2000' knw its all bout money and if ur ot soebody he wants nothen to do with u..esp. if u dont have money, and to urafool, i bet that was your 1st offense he did for you and got your the same sentence of a ublic defender..thats all he use to be and was better then...he suxs and will not fight for you, esp. if ur a convicted felon..
Shawna

Oak Ridge, TN

#66 Aug 7, 2012
Lauren Biloski was a total bulldog and didn't stop fighting until I got everything I wanted. My ex doesn't even see the kids anymore.
Mainstreeter

Knoxville, TN

#67 Aug 7, 2012
Gotta go with Sal Varsalona.
horsetoothedjack ass

United States

#68 Aug 8, 2012
Shawna wrote:
Lauren Biloski was a total bulldog and didn't stop fighting until I got everything I wanted. My ex doesn't even see the kids anymore.
Gee, how great for your kids. Cut their dad out of their life. I'm sure they won't resent you when they grow up and realize this.
her-ex

Knoxville, TN

#69 Aug 19, 2012
misty wrote:
Daniel Forrester has helped me several times. I would go with him! He is straight up and won't lead you in the wrong direction! He will just tell you what is expected and what is not! Honest man!
.......he is my exs lawyer....I'm not sure id agree with what you say...but, he don't play fair....but what lawyer does....
concerned citizen

United States

#70 Aug 30, 2012
What type of cases did u have? I am looking for a great divorce and custody lawyer for a male.
misty wrote:
Daniel Forrester has helped me several times. I would go with him! He is straight up and won't lead you in the wrong direction! He will just tell you what is expected and what is not! Honest man!
kristin

Oak Ridge, TN

#71 Aug 30, 2012
well Mike Kelley is a horrible attorney. Use someone else in that group for a good one, but he has a horrible reputation, he took over 2 years to get a divorce for someone I know......pathetic
concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>What type of cases did u have? I am looking for a great divorce and custody lawyer for a male.
her-ex

Knoxville, TN

#72 Aug 31, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
What type of cases did u have? I am looking for a great divorce and custody lawyer for a male.
<quoted text>
...I used Rob Asbury in LaFollette...he has done good for me so far...
her-ex

Knoxville, TN

#73 Aug 31, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I used Robert Asbury in LaFollette...he has done me good...
You know it!

La Follette, TN

#74 Sep 2, 2012
her-ex wrote:
<quoted text>I used Robert Asbury in LaFollette...he has done me good...
I heard he represents child molesters. Guess he will take anybody
her-ex

Kingston, TN

#75 Sep 5, 2012
I know his family....he's a good guy...slander will get you nowhere...lol..go tell my ex....lol....oh wait...you already have....that's why you post something like that...
Wow

United States

#76 Oct 6, 2012
hahaha wrote:
roger miller also cheated on his wife with kim jenkins summers and had a bastard child with her. i really don't think he would be a good choice for a lawyer. he obviously doesn't practice good judgment in his personal life.
Amazing post considering Roger Miller has never been married. See what lies pieces of crap like you can spread when its anonymous. Give your name. Or are you afraid to be sued by a good caring attorney?.
Angry

United States

#77 Oct 17, 2012
Roger Miller is a jerk. He cheats on women and treats them like crap. I've been dating him for several months. He is not a good attorney. He doesn't pay his bills. He has the sherrifs dept at his door constantly. He has a great family but he will never be married because he lies like a dog. This man is 50 years old and will never be married because he treats women like trash and runs all over them.
Average Jane

Oak Ridge, TN

#78 Oct 17, 2012
Mike Farley is a great criminal attorney but he doesn't do divorce cases anymore. They will refer you to one of his partners and I don't have a clue as to how they operate. Ridenour and Ridenour is a pretty decent law firm from what I've heard. My mom did some consulting for them and I have a cousin who used to work as a lawyer for them. Good luck with your search and I hope your daughter gets out of the terrible situation she's in.
Angry

United States

#79 Oct 17, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing post considering Roger Miller has never been married. See what lies pieces of crap like you can spread when its anonymous. Give your name. Or are you afraid to be sued by a good caring attorney?.
Roger Miller is by far a caring person. If he cared at all he wouldn't be treating his family like crap or his girlfriend. I see women in and out of his driveway all the time. He had a beautiful woman at one time who had two girls was there all the time. Then he started having different women over. This woman did not deserve to be lied to or cheated on .I feel sorry for her and if she is out there and reads this. I hope you find someone who will respect you and treat you right. I thought you were great for Roger Miller but he's not for you.
Greenwood, IN

#80 Oct 18, 2012
Angry wrote:
Roger Miller is a jerk. He cheats on women and treats them like crap. I've been dating him for several months. He is not a good attorney. He doesn't pay his bills. He has the sherrifs dept at his door constantly. He has a great family but he will never be married because he lies like a dog. This man is 50 years old and will never be married because he treats women like trash and runs all over them.
Wow! I didn't know Roger Miller was like this! All I can say is what goes around comes around.
Angry

United States

#81 Oct 19, 2012
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! I didn't know Roger Miller was like this! All I can say is what goes around comes around.
Yes I've witnessed what he has done to his family and the women he brings to his house. I really felt sorry for the woman who had the two girls. She would come over to the house not knowing I saw other women there nights before. She was always outside playing with his son and her girls. I hope that someday the woman finds out or women find out what a piece of shit this man is and how he treats his family and his kid. He is not a attorney I would have representing me. You have to have a soul to show you care about people.
romantic man

United States

#82 Oct 19, 2012
Angry wrote:
well i hope your not still dating him if he has done you like that. its one thing to date more than one girl casually but its another to let that girl think she's the only one and go behind her back.
wow

Oak Ridge, TN

#83 Oct 19, 2012
Angry wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I've witnessed what he has done to his family and the women he brings to his house. I really felt sorry for the woman who had the two girls. She would come over to the house not knowing I saw other women there nights before. She was always outside playing with his son and her girls. I hope that someday the woman finds out or women find out what a piece of shit this man is and how he treats his family and his kid. He is not a attorney I would have representing me. You have to have a soul to show you care about people.
If you see all this your a nose ass neighbor. How about keeping to your own and staying out of his!!!! Your most likely someone he turned down or his X.. And yeah how do you know if the lady with the two kids was not just a friend ( with benefits )..... Now a days it's not uncommon to just date people without the commitment of being boyfriend/girlfriend......... This hole topix about him is bs comming from an x foreshore........
Angry

United States

#84 Oct 19, 2012
I don't think I'm a x. But I do consider myself a concerned citizen that believes speaking how I see things should be spoken. I just a old man who sees things that shouldn't be going on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skyler longmire 5 hr Look 11
Christie jennings 7 hr Sam 13
Bojangles clinton norris exit 7 hr Sam 10
noisy dog ordinance (Jan '12) 17 hr reason 22
Anderson County High School Staff and students (Dec '11) Tue MAV FAN 19
ET and BIG MIKE advising UT football coach search Mon local 7
Should slavery be made legal again Mon Dirty White Boy 14

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance