he is a thief and stole my money
leslie hunt

United States

#45 Apr 12, 2011
POS
ANON

AOL

#46 May 2, 2011
Sam Lain charges less than almost all the others. He is the type of person that if he were paid what the average costs were he would probably spend 24 hours a day on your case. He may or may not lack common sense but he has integrity.
Alex

Mission Viejo, CA

#47 Jul 9, 2011
Does anyone knows about a site that truly document bad lawyers? I had a lawyer by name Sheldon I. Goldstein in Dallas, TX. He did a disastrous job on my case. He made mistakes over mistakes, charges or charges and failed in court time and time again. I paid this guy $50k and had to pay another attorney $70k to correct his mistakes. Where would be a place that truly he can be exposed so he cannot destory other cliens' life. Any suggestion is welcome. Thanks
just sayin

Oak Ridge, TN

#49 Jul 14, 2011
Roger Miller has always been very nice and taken care of any work we need done and in a very timely manner.
haha

Hendersonville, TN

#50 Oct 21, 2011
ANON wrote:
Sam Lain charges less than almost all the others. He is the type of person that if he were paid what the average costs were he would probably spend 24 hours a day on your case. He may or may not lack common sense but he has integrity.
Hahah! Yep... that's why he got his license suspended ... by showing true acts of integrity! LOL
Lulu

Nashville, TN

#51 Oct 25, 2011
Roger Miller is pathetic.

Brandon Pellizarri in Oak Ridge, doesn't get pushed around!Great attorney
dodgeman1

Chesterfield, MO

#52 Oct 31, 2011
i like david stewart he has helped me out alot.
unhappy

Oliver Springs, TN

#54 Nov 3, 2011
Mike Kelley is horrible.....don't waste ur money.
scotty2hottie

Denver, NC

#55 Nov 8, 2011
Mike ritter is da best period
urafool

Nashville, TN

#56 Nov 20, 2011
KEVIN ANGEL IS AWESOME
He moved from clinton to right inside of oak ridge, HE IS A BULLDOG WHEN NEED BE AND DECENT PRICED.
no good

Nashville, TN

#57 Nov 20, 2011
Most of the lawyers in this town suck. I had a female who I wont mention her name but she was awful. She wouldnt return phone calls or do anything I needed for my case. I ended up losing her cause she left and went somewhere else. The next one I had was a man out of knoxville and he was just as bad. He did nothing he promised and i lost my case. Be very careful who u choose as a lawyer. Most are crooked and dont really want to help as much as they want u to think.
just sayin

United States

#58 Nov 20, 2011
jane wrote:
can anyone there give us the name of a family lawyer who we can contact for help..my daughter has been pushed around for 3 years by her ex and has finally had enough...we need someone who is not afraid to go up against a bully and his attorney. since the divorce she has been pushed around and told how things were going to be by the ex. and now enough is enough. if you can recommend a take no prisoners guy or gal that we can put our faith in please do so.
Sorry Jane, I'm an attorney in Knoxville, and she is an adult. As long as she stays, she will not have any rights. Tell her to leave, then we can talk.
oakridgermom

Brentwood, TN

#59 Mar 4, 2012
DONT ever use Robert Wilkinson in O.R. for sure. He took our case, took our money & 3 yrs later (still having no results) decided to "drop our case" a week before court!
bigmouth

Hendersonville, TN

#60 Mar 30, 2012
blue devil wrote:
Mike farley..........no wait he jst wants ur money..........the worse lawyer in tennessee.........
Mike farley and KEVIN angel both want your money and once they have it, they do nothen..ur just as good set with a public defender if ur going to hire these 2, KEVIN ANGEL SUXS!!!!!
Williams

United States

#61 Jul 19, 2012
Mike ritter did nothing for me but delay the agony
misty

Wynne, AR

#62 Jul 19, 2012
Daniel Forrester has helped me several times. I would go with him! He is straight up and won't lead you in the wrong direction! He will just tell you what is expected and what is not! Honest man!
Yep

Oak Ridge, TN

#63 Jul 26, 2012
Brandon Pellizari!!
bigD

Oak Ridge, TN

#64 Jul 26, 2012
Yeah, Pelizzari is great! I used him
Yep wrote:
Brandon Pellizari!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel and Chris Morrison (Jun '12) 1 hr Terry 31
Nelson Global (Jun '17) 7 hr ex-tube 4
A.C.P.D C.P.D swarming like bees 7 hr Rulebreaker 7
News Poll: Diane Black highest name recognition, but... 8 hr Feduptaxpayer 3
Property Court 15 hr Fact Checker 4
Speedway girl 16 hr me me me 3
older men (Oct '13) 19 hr Prettyboy55 80

Clinton Jobs

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages