tiger

Brentwood, TN

#23 Nov 3, 2010
Roger Miller is the worst excuse for a lawyer ever. I wound up losing a case that should have been easily won TOTALLY due to his incompetence!
kfed

Brentwood, TN

#24 Nov 3, 2010
Roger Miller sucks

Since: Nov 10

Murfreesboro, TN

#25 Nov 3, 2010
yea my boyfriend had to take his case to criminal court instead of general sessions, because roger miller didn't have his sh*t together. i hadn't even talked to my lawyer before the court date and she had everything ready for my deferral. it was rediculous. i got off with community service and probation, but my boyfriend has to go to court once a month to pay off 2,000 dollars, because roger miller didn't do his job.
do not

United States

#26 Dec 3, 2010
do not go to hunt and hunt worse lawyer around wont do anything for you but take your money
hahaha

Hodgenville, KY

#27 Dec 3, 2010
roger miller also cheated on his wife with kim jenkins summers and had a bastard child with her. i really don't think he would be a good choice for a lawyer. he obviously doesn't practice good judgment in his personal life.
simple

Elizabethtown, KY

#28 Dec 4, 2010
blue devil wrote:
Mike farley..........no wait he jst wants ur money..........the worse lawyer in tennessee.........
Mike Farley is an AWESOME lawyer! THE ABSOLUTE BEST attorney ever
Info

United States

#29 Dec 5, 2010
simple wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike Farley is an AWESOME lawyer! THE ABSOLUTE BEST attorney ever
Your either a git n go ho or druggie to think that
Mike

AOL

#30 Dec 5, 2010
The only thing I can clearly tell from reading these opinions on these different Attorneys is that the same Attorneys create different opinions from different people.
JML
my my

United States

#31 Dec 6, 2010
blue devil wrote:
Mike farley..........no wait he jst wants ur money..........the worse lawyer in tennessee.........
I think Farley does a great job. Got a two friend of mine a hugh sum of money. Did not charge him/her as much as some other lawyers wanted.
just us

Knoxville, TN

#32 Dec 7, 2010
Kevin Angel is a great lawyer not only if you get into trouble but also a good diveroce lawyer. Would use him again and recommend him to anyone
countrygirl

Faith, NC

#33 Dec 9, 2010
Farley may be a d-bag but is an amazing lawyer! I am not nor will I ever be.a druggie never worked at git n go nor will I ever but Farley is.good at what he does! Sounds to me as if some of you has been jailed due to his amazing job! Mike kelly is slow but you get what you pay for!
Mercury

Knoxville, TN

#34 Mar 4, 2011
Any Info on Sam Lain, good or bad, would be appreciated
kennethpautz

Makati, Philippines

#35 Mar 18, 2011
Find someone that you can trust as well not only whom people recommend. Look it up and get a real deal referral. Word of mouth is good, but a personal reference in black and white is best.
hmmm

Brentwood, TN

#36 Mar 23, 2011
Mercury wrote:
Any Info on Sam Lain, good or bad, would be appreciated
Depends on what kind of work you need done ...

I've hired Sam. Currently still with him.

I can't say that he is great, but I can't say he is bad either. From my opinion, he seems to really know what he is doing, but lacks a lot of common sense. Or social skills, one of the two.

Would I hire him again? I doubt that I would, just depends. Will I stay with him to finish the legal issues that I'm involved in? Yes.
Satisfied

Knoxville, TN

#37 Mar 24, 2011
Mike Kelly is a really good lawyer. Knows what he's doing and is really down to earth. I would recommend him to anyone that need an attorney. He's a honest man/ going to tell you straight up what the situation is. No bull/ he's not going to take your money and leave you hanging. Pretty much what I'm saying is he's up front and honest he's not going to feed you full of bs about your case he knows what he's doing and done well. Use Mike Kelly @ Fox&Farley
I KNOW

Kingston, TN

#38 Mar 25, 2011
LESLIE HUNT DO NOT USE THIS ATTORNEY UNLESS YOU HAVE SEVERAL YEARS FOR HIM TO FILE YOUR PAPERS
sexy

Oak Ridge, TN

#39 Mar 25, 2011
Satisfied wrote:
Mike Kelly is a really good lawyer. Knows what he's doing and is really down to earth. I would recommend him to anyone that need an attorney. He's a honest man/ going to tell you straight up what the situation is. No bull/ he's not going to take your money and leave you hanging. Pretty much what I'm saying is he's up front and honest he's not going to feed you full of bs about your case he knows what he's doing and done well. Use Mike Kelly @ Fox&Farley
Mike Kelly is full of crap....he doesn't do anything he just wants your money.
Satisfied

United States

#40 Mar 26, 2011
sexy wrote:
<quoted text>Mike Kelly is full of crap....he doesn't do anything he just wants your money.
Why you say that,is it because you didn't get everything you wanted. You can't have everything all the time.
OMG

Oak Ridge, TN

#41 Mar 28, 2011
Satisfied wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you say that,is it because you didn't get everything you wanted. You can't have everything all the time.
I think Mike Kelly just wants to get money from people, he doesn't care about them at all. It is all about the mighty dollar!!!
NHS

Knoxville, TN

#42 Mar 29, 2011
Don't even think about going to Farley. Sal Varsalona is the ONLY choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a quick hookup 3 hr Amber 18
i need a good women 4 hr Making sense of this 255
Does Anyone Know Her? Sat Huh 32
Still looking for Dana Braden (Sep '14) Sat missie 7
Get out of the way Apr 24 dontunderstand3776 38
Tony laine Apr 24 Clintongal 5
Anderson county child support court Apr 24 Chris 7
More from around the web

Clinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE