rate your lawyer
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
jane

Saluda, SC

#1 Jan 30, 2009
can anyone there give us the name of a family lawyer who we can contact for help..my daughter has been pushed around for 3 years by her ex and has finally had enough...we need someone who is not afraid to go up against a bully and his attorney. since the divorce she has been pushed around and told how things were going to be by the ex. and now enough is enough. if you can recommend a take no prisoners guy or gal that we can put our faith in please do so.
psalms 27

Nashville, TN

#2 Jan 30, 2009
Keith Leiberman.. He is in Knoxville , he is a great lawyer

Since: Jan 09

Jellico

#3 Jan 31, 2009
Sam Lain in OakRidge
iTan

Brentwood, TN

#4 Feb 6, 2009
jane wrote:
can anyone there give us the name of a family lawyer who we can contact for help..my daughter has been pushed around for 3 years by her ex and has finally had enough...we need someone who is not afraid to go up against a bully and his attorney. since the divorce she has been pushed around and told how things were going to be by the ex. and now enough is enough. if you can recommend a take no prisoners guy or gal that we can put our faith in please do so.
I highly recommend Pratt & Varsalona. I have used both attorneys for multiple reasons. Varsalona is great with business etc. But, Pratt is amazing with family law. I have used the firm for custody and divorce (my x tried to be a controlling jerk as well) and was very pleased with the results. You will get a great attorney with reasonable pricing.

Good luck!
whatsupnow

Nashville, TN

#5 Feb 12, 2009
All the attorneys mentioned are great but I'd steer clear of Sal Varsalona himself. He's slower than molasses. He needs to retire and fish all day or something. He took almost a year to do a simple job for my mother-in-law that should have taken about a month at most. Pratt is indeed a great family type lawyer though and the Oak Ridge and Knoxville attorneys mentioned have very good reputations.
BVVC

Dillon, SC

#6 Mar 10, 2010
DAVID A STUART IS GREAT! HE REALLY DOES TRY HIS HARDEST IM SATIFFIED
Mike

AOL

#7 Jul 23, 2010
Sam Lain takes the time to listen. He seems to acutally care. Plus he is good about returning phone calls.
Mike
Anonymous

Waterloo, Canada

#8 Jul 23, 2010
shaliesmamaw wrote:
Sam Lain in OakRidge
That's just wrong!
confused

Paducah, KY

#9 Jul 23, 2010
have any of you all gone before Judge Lantrip (I think that is his name). What do you think about his 50/50 parenting policy. Do you think he is fair or just wants to rush through the process.
youmaythinkuknow

Brentwood, TN

#10 Jul 24, 2010
judge lantrip is fair and he is all about 50 50 parenting but he also looks at what the kid wants. he isnt rushing through anything...been a judge for years and dont get in a hurry! also he isnt a judge who is just all about the mom getting the kid like the judges in campbell co. he dont care a bit to give a dad full custody....
confused

Paducah, KY

#11 Jul 25, 2010
Thanks for the info. I'm glad to know that he is fair. I hope that he is one that will look at all the facts and can't be paid off with money or sex. Sometimes the child isn't old enough to make the choice for him/herself.
straightener

Downingtown, PA

#13 Oct 19, 2010
Hope my experience can help you..do a big search before sing up a contract:
I wanted to drop my first name and Ms. Joanna M Furia said she was experienced in this area. Concerning fingerprints she failed to tell me that I would need an appointment (which she did not know and a card x the fingerprints) I decided to go to her office to clarify what had to be done. At this meeting she got offended when my husband and I complained about her secretary. We were respectful all the time but she lost her temper and said she did not want to represent me. Ms. Furia then told us to wait in the reception area and she would refund my check. Ms. Furia next told a man who had been in her office to write a check for me. This man replied he would do so as soon as we left the building. He told us he would bring the check out to the parking lot. When he came out he gave me the check, told us he was the "office manager", and ordered us off his "property", stating that he was "friends with the Chief of Police" and would have us "arrested" if we did not leave his "property".
Jed

Hohenwald, TN

#14 Oct 20, 2010
I wouldn't spend too much on a family lawyer. Females have the upper hand in court. So unless the jerk happens to have some pull, I'd get who I could afford. If he does have pull, file your case in circuit court.
JusMe

United States

#15 Oct 21, 2010
I would NOT go with Mike Kelley...
FREAK

Marietta, GA

#16 Oct 21, 2010
Mike wrote:
Sam Lain takes the time to listen. He seems to acutally care. Plus he is good about returning phone calls.
Mike
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa...hold on let me catch my breath...
courtcrap

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Nov 1, 2010
roger miller. rating=0 public defender but still.
blue devil

United States

#18 Nov 2, 2010
Mike farley..........no wait he jst wants ur money..........the worse lawyer in tennessee.........

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#20 Nov 2, 2010
Roger Miller is pathetic!
Supporter

Knoxville, TN

#21 Nov 2, 2010
Daniel Forrester has done a great job for me and my family!
Single Mom with 2 Kids

Knoxville, TN

#22 Nov 3, 2010
Echo the support Daniel Forrester!! Works hard for his clients and does a terrific job! Very happy with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lgbtq (Feb '17) 4 hr Little Joe Ballin... 151
Tiffany playing the victim 8 hr WTH 1
Little Ponderosa Zoo (Aug '10) 11 hr Jody 43
Vote No on Scott Burton 12 hr BRLC 15
Anderson County Sheriff candidates have crimina... 12 hr Local Attorney 13
Mikayla Cook 13 hr Rockwood 20
Malone Staffing for job at Carlisle 13 hr The Phoxx 3

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance