My friend's mom
Chs girl

Chicago, IL

#1 Sep 3, 2012
I have a good friend but we don't get to ever hang cause her mom hates me!!?? I am not at all how she thinks I am. I don't drink,smoke, do drugs or anything bad. I am just judged to be bad .
sad

United States

#2 Sep 3, 2012
Chs girl wrote:
I have a good friend but we don't get to ever hang cause her mom hates me!!?? I am not at all how she thinks I am. I don't drink,smoke, do drugs or anything bad. I am just judged to be bad .
I am so sorry. I hope everything get better I know how you feel
oh

Elk City, OK

#3 Sep 4, 2012
People know you by the company you keep. Do you hang with the losers? If so, that's why a parent would think you are.
baby

Montréal, Canada

#4 Sep 4, 2012
oh wrote:
People know you by the company you keep. Do you hang with the losers? If so, that's why a parent would think you are.
. If your not rich in clinton your always judged.
maybe

London, UK

#5 Sep 4, 2012
baby wrote:
<quoted text>. If your not rich in clinton your always judged.
i know a mom who sticks up her nose if you don't money. My kids a good kid but to some she isnt good enough no matter what she does

Since: Aug 12

Elk City, OK

#6 Sep 16, 2012
maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
i know a mom who sticks up her nose if you don't money. My kids a good kid but to some she isnt good enough no matter what she does
Deja view. It's sad. But I'm sad for the ones who judge, like they are on God's level.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fight (Dec '14) Apr 30 Dawn 3
High school Apr 29 Entertained 2
this chick Apr 28 REAL ONE 1
teen sex (Jul '12) Apr 27 4real 6
Kya Trent Pregnant ? Apr 24 Anonymous 1
Tripp Apr 21 wow 5
Who has the biggest d*** in Burns Flat? (Dec '14) Apr 20 lol 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages